Stupidity of ALT HODLers

Lose 50% first on BTC and about 70% on fiat, and then lose an additional 25% of BTC by keeping their alts.

Meanwhile, traders are capitalizing on this volatility and making thousands.

Have fun HODLing you fucking idiots. Cashed out of all alts as soon as the bear market started.

they never learn

no y-you

I actually haven't lost much in fiat, just sats

can someone explain how the fiat pairing works?

>paying taxes on hundreds of trades
Honestly, not worth the trouble. I’d rather just check my returns in a year.

>making thousands

Imagine being this poor

>All in on VEN
>Up 65% this week
Top kek

this is a meme. You pay your gains and write off losses.

Down 15-20% in BTC since a month ago, meaning you're probably down about 40-50% in BTC.

No sane person gives a fuck about BTC value. All that matters is Fiat gains.

6K seller detected.
kys stupid noob

the BTC value matters because it dictates how much of your alt you can buy

>today your alt is worth 10k sats
>you buy 1k
>tomorrow your alt is worth 5k sats
>for the same amount of btc you could have had 2k of your alt

see why it matters?

Just make sure maintain an allocation of bitcoin around its dominance, then you pretty much can't lose due to alt season or alt hell. I 5xed my portfolio during BTCs run up, and 10xed it again in early jan. Only down 50% since then, and up well over 10x still since I started in summer investing in both BTC and alts following this strategy.

So right now I have about 35% BTC. I also cash out a portion of all profit I make permanently.

It doesn't matter in the long term when the alt moons 300% during a pump.

Telling people to only look at the BTC/alt value is just a Bitcoin propagandist tactic to psychologically dissociate crypto investors from fiat.

It's easy to panic sell when you're only looking at the BTC/alt charts. All that really matters in the end is fiat profit.

hmmm. Day trade like a brainlet and pay taxes, or hold alts for the inevitable bullrun and pay no (or less) taxes?
>mfw I'll be able to sell my WAN TAX FREE eoy at $100
>mfw similar for ICX, XMR and my other god-like alts
Feels good not being a burger or falling for the day trading meme.

Also
>traders are capitalizing on this volatility and making thousands.
lel, poorfag.

But I'm out performing BTC with NEO and ENJ.

If you pick good alts this isn't a problem at all, more of an opportunity,

Oh look its the corecucks again. You faggots were pretty silent back when BTC's dominance was at an all time low.

>pick non-full retard alts
>go on vacation
>come back to 200% gains

vs

>HA HA TIME TO TRADE
>get death by 1000 cuts'd with fees
>hair greys
>chainsmoking 7 packs a day
>heart bouncing back from "heart attack in your 20s" resistance several times a day
>make 210% gains
>YES I'M A GOD
>door slams open
>IT'S TAX BILL TIME!
>NO, GOVERNMENT, NO!

>yea goys i lost all my money on retarded shitcoins so HODL doesnt work

NEO is back where it was when the "bear market" started. So yeah, you've been holding vaporware shitcoins while I've been holding and accumulating real future coins. Have fun when BTC starts shitting the bed again with confirmation and transaction fees.

This.
My portfolio is all neo and wtc and I’m still sitting very pretty.

Still no

This

Yeah its why the mcap can drop like 80% but that doesn't mean all alts drop 80%. In early jan people literally pumped shit like paccoin with 3 trillion supply, and not just exposed scams, but like completely dead scam coins like CFD whose website is a actual legal notice.

Call it the dogecoin indicator. Whenever fucking dogecoin and the like pump, and you hear stories on the news about dogecoin and how "it started out as a joke XD" then you know its time to fucking sell or at least take some profit.

>b-but I love dogecoin... so do many other countries that can't buy the top 100 without getting doge first.

OP is a jew who wants hodlers to accrue capital gains taxes. You cant trick me schlomo