Would you be able to do this? not in terms of skill just (((((morally))))))

would you be able to do this? not in terms of skill just (((((morally))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gm7kWBHliQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, fag.

I have before, but with elk and deer.

Will probably do it again.

First post, best post

Yes, it's not rocket science and the hungrier you are, the easier it is.

BBQ whole pig/boar is delicious.
Makes me feel like an Asterix character.

kys

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat.

I'd skin a pig in a flash. Preferably a young one that's still on milk. They taste the best. The big ones will eat anything and generally taste kinda gross

I've been to a few parties where they spit roasted a whole pig. It's pretty rad to watch really.

it would make me uncomfortable to kill something but I would be able to skin it and cut the meats i think

Yes, my father made it a point for me to understand what happens in order for me to eat meat.

From the picture I'm guessing they killed one of those southern wild pigs. That guy on the left definitely looks like he's from the south.

They're currently destroying the habitats of native species in those places. You should have a problem with culling them when they don't actually belong there.

*shouldn't

Fuck.

Pigs are dreadful animals ofcourse

I've done it to deer, boar, nilgai, birds, and snake. Shot and skinned a pig I raised from hand, it went smoother than when I castrated him.

Shooting is great. Cooking is great. Butchering is great. Skinning and gutting is kinda ick, but what're ya gonna do?

See as a hunter I have no problem with dropping an animal and dressing it. I'm not really sure I could do the whole farmer thing where I raise the animal and then kill it. I get too attached to animals I'm around all the time.

As long as I haven't raised it. I have no issue slaughtering and butchering as long as it is done as humane as possible and the animal is slaughtered for a purpose. But I have a habit to really getting involved and perfectionist like, and with animals I always end up developing some sentimentality out of my pursuit to really do it properly.

Is boar difficult to skin? I'd think their hide would be a bitch to get off, as its so dense and rough.

Not particularly, nilgai tend to be the toughest I've come across.

I have done this. Unless you're some kind of vegan faggot, how could you find this morally wrong? You do know that cuts of meat don't grow on trees, ready to be plucked, right?

Of course.
When I was a kid, I used to go hunting (I was too young to shoot anything myself) with my Opa, Oma, and Mom (my Dad didn't hunt, just because he was too busy to deal with it). And I go sit in the field with them, hand them things, watch them kill deer and then help them dress them down, then take them back to the barn and watch as they butchered them.
I would need to sharpen my skills, since I haven't been hunting in years, but I have no problem killing animals for sustenance and to feed my family. I'd rather hunt then buy meat at the store, but my career keeps me in the city and I don't have that luxury anymore. When I was a kid, we either hunted or raised all our food, not just including game, but also beef and lamb, and grew our own vegetables and fruits. I miss my childhood, it was idylic.

>Opa, Oma
>google

Oh, you're German.

Technically, I'm American. My grandparents came here from Germany in the 1920s. But my family still speaks German (and English, of course).

actually yes, of course not for the sake of torture or violence, but If I need to feed myself or my family and the only option is killing and skining a boar, of course.

No, I'm squeamish. It took a while to even get into handling a whole raw chicken from the grocery store. I could never kill a chicken or pluck it or behead it or whatever goes into preparing it

Killing something isn't immoral. Letting it live a horrible life, however, is.

>robo-butchers

Neat. Saw a 'how it's made' video for chicken a while back and it was a production line of menial laborers hand-cutting everything. This looks like it'd have a much lower chance of accidentally being contaminated by some exhausted, careless worker's body fluids/parts.

>0:20
Is that thing 3D scanning the meat to determine where to cut or something?

My girlfriend gets squeamish just looking at raw cuts of meat, let alone handling them.

That is terrifying and awesome.

I would honestly tell you not to marry her but you've got your own thing to do man.

If you're not able to recognize the space between what's at the ground to what's on the farm then you've got a problem. You have to understand where it comes from.

I didn't know where to laugh or become puzzled when I saw a video of a woman telling a reporter than meat came from the grocery store and that her husband cooked it.

The concept is as foreign to me as it is to people wondering how the meat got there in a butchery.

That's pretty impressive...

this and saged

"Honey, we need to talk...I'm breaking up with you."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because you don't like looking at raw meat."

What a cool machine. This is the kinda thing we should have gone to field trips for. If I had seen this instead of the museum of science I'd have done something with my life

Absolutely haram

(((((yes))))))

Did I kill it? Yes, I already killed it, might as well make use of it. Did I not kill it? Yes, I've never really had any compunction against it, my uncle hunted a lot, and I've seen my mom and dad slaughter a deer before when I was super young. Didn't really phase me.

youtube.com/watch?v=gm7kWBHliQQ

morally?

I suppose

I'd rather not though

that's why we pay people to do it for us

That why you haven't been laid in 5 years?

>phase
the word you want is "faze"

it astounds me how people can say "phase" and never even question how fucked up that sentence looks

I've shot and butchered deer, bear, and wild boar before. It's not a big deal.

But you cut through their colon and bladder with your clean tool and now you have poop pee knife

moraly? hell yeah
skill wise? Not on my own. But I would love to butcher a pig under skilled guidance

Every yr at Christmas.

And I'm the only one left now who has the heart and the practice to give it one sure stab to the heart first so it goes fast.

Then it's down to my waist in blood.

After that, it's up to my wrists in pig shit, cleaning and preparing the casing for the blood sausage.

>morally

Morally I couldn't let people who wait all year round for it down by not doing it.

I'd rather do a rabbit, though, takes me like 5 minutes to dress, gut and quarter that motherfucker.

I hate doing chickens. God damn birds can be gross.

Dear god.

The liver seems fine and all, which is what I always try to save. If it doesn't break the (English isn't my first language so I don't know what that nasty sack attached to the liver that can ruin it if ruptured is called, gallbladder?), that shit is what I'm trying now.

Truthfully cleaning it isn't so time consuming, but still, wow.

WTF. Looks like one of those things that if I tried I'd make a mess.

>bring home some perch I caught and clean it
>sister walks in
>eew user that's so gross I don't even want to look at that what a poor fish
>later she goes and buys four chickens' worth of drumsticks with a side of beef gravy covered bacon poutine

I'll never understand some people

Yes you will. You just don't see how separate it is to clean a gross dead thing in your sink or whatever, versus having it already done and safe to eat.

This, if any of the internal organs like the intestines or gallbladder rupture it would ruin the meat

That separation is bullshit though.If you're not comfortable with at least the idea of killing, gutting and butchering an animal you really shouldn't be eating animals.

Personally I have no problem with any of it, but I don't see it as a casual thing, so I only eat meat once in a while, not every day.

>you're not comfortable with at least the idea of
dude, I don't want to see you mutilating an animal in my kitchen.
And? You live in America probably. You've got to get used to people thinking differently than you. I'm not the one being close minded, YOU are.

Yes. I'll feel uneasy the first time round, but after that I'd be skinning pigs like it's nothing.

We should be asking the more important questions here. why the fuck is Gordon wearing half an army ACU uniform? what the fuck?

Nobody wears ACU by choice...

Yes though. I think it should be a part of public education. Not that schools should force kids kill, skin, and eat an animal. But at have a class that teaches what goes in to preparing food. This cute cuddly cow is going to taste great and feed a lot of people.

My girlfriend is a vegetarian

Mine is vegan

how close to you get to an animal when you hunt with a gun?
if I went on a hunting trip I would want to go old school with it and use a spear or something to make it more sporting

The purpose it's slaughtered for isn't necessary though.

eating meat is necessary

I have never met a happy vegetarian

No it's not, you can get the same macronutrients and vitamins from non-meat products except for b12, which you can easily supplement.

Not an argument.

You can just buy milsurp you know...

I'll bite

In what way is consuming meat but refusing to process it "moral"?

No pig is haram please remove this picture.

I've already expressed its psychological importance. You proved me right by acting like a cunt

>that reminder that robots could one day manhandle humans and slice us up into perfect portions

I find that killing your own meat brings you closer to it. It's this sort of weird spirituality that the natives knew about and we shun. I totally get why vegetarians exist in this society

obviously I know this. but why would anyone buy ACU pattern by choice. and why is gordon wearing the tan tee shirt and boots with it as if he's trying to be in uniform...

So the support for your "argument" is anecdotal evidence ? Yikes, not looking so good for you.

Take a brit hunting?

Probably.

I mean, they are a bunch of anti-firearm and anti-self defense cunts, but maybe if they were shown how guns are used by normal, law abiding citizens, they wouldn't be such babies about firearms.

It's not an if, just a when. Nanobots will just do basically that to everything so enjoy it while it lasts.

Bullshit much? You'll end up believing your own shit. You enjoy killing things, especially the unsuspecting kind, it makes you feel powerful, in control. You want to see the thing dies and enjoy its suffering. Food? Bonus

>This is how the liberal mind works
Truly disturbed individuals

This is why people who work in butchers, farms, and slaughterhouses are so well known for their psychotic rampages

i have no problem hunting and cleaning meat. its relaxing and natural. if anything, its more humane than eating chicken from tyson or animals from anywheres else.

>Willingly being dependent on supplements just to stay alive
Pills don't exist in the wild. We are designed by nature to eat meat.

This, humans love to kill. If one of those vegan bleeding mangina pussies actually took a weapon and killed something they'd have the time of their life.

But afterwards they would go back to crying bitch tears because their soft vegan body can't handle the processing of the carcass or eating the meat.

>I've been to a few parties where they spit roasted a whole pig. It's pretty rad to watch really.

i've been to a few of those parties... pig getting spitroasted if ya know what i mean.

are those mexican robots?