Stakenet(XSN) aka PoSW

Stakenet the next big 100x

Seriously how come no one is posting about this?

>March 1st tokenswap from PoSW to XSN
>Implementation of masternodes next month 20k-25k to run one
>30k marketcap
>each coin is .66 cents
>listing on Bittrex and Binance after token swap
>Allows users to trustlessly stake all of the stake-able coins in crypto
>Service makes staking easy for normans and will be huge with the implementation of PoS with Ethereum coming up
>masternode holders get a percentage of staking rewards for supporting servers

Seriously, this is a 30m marketcap. 300m isn't absurd and 3billion is definitely possible if everything works out EOY

Token swap is in a week, why the fuck is no one talking about this??

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Follow this link if your not on it yet stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

It's such a great idea. TPoS is brilliant and if they make it user friendly there will be no need to bother with staking from home any more. I also have no idea how they have managed TPoS from a Ledger, but it's super impressive.
I think Veeky Forums is just tender because they got JUSTed by this when it launched with the old team.

This has NOTHING to do with StakeNet (XSN)

This is some weird pajeety scam with a similar name

my body is ready

I'm just shocked there is zero hype for this coin. Cmon people this is a sleeping giant!

there's zero hype because marketing on Veeky Forums seriously is never going to get you anywhere.

You need memes and shitposting.

How do I buy?

Shut the fuck up you retard and keep buying more.

Cryptopia is best place to buy

ive lost a bunch on shitcoins on cryptopia
should i sell all my garbage into xsn for a chance to redeem myself?

still holding my 4k posw from a year ago

I think this thing is guaranteed to moon. It has literally no hype, it's all smart money right now

The great thing about it is that, once it's launched, you can explain it to a relative crypto noob in 30 seconds and they can see the value of it. $35 mil market cap for this thing is a fucking bargain.

Explain what? Its yet another privacy coin with masternodes? Its a fucking PIVX fork.

Look at other no name masternode codes, zencash, pivx, this is a 5-10x at best if you can catch the top.

Don't fomo into this you will regret it. BTC has a far better chance of 10xing this year than this random ass coin.

Also, lmao, take an actual look at that roadmap and its milestones, its a complete joke:

Q1:
-coin swap
-Listing, this is part of the coin swap
-Wallets? really? that is part of the coin swap too

Literally the only thing that happens in Q1 is essentially a rebrand of the coin into a fork of PIVX.

Then in Q2 the have:
-staking form a ledger.. wow... revolutionary... Think about what -staking is and does. How the fuck would offline staking even work? I mean, use your brain for a second.
-masternodes, part of staking
-more wallets...

Here go, Q3 - ZEUS, its obvious they think they'll be able to dump their coins by now
Lightning network!
Atomic swaps!
Bulletproof!
Every single buzword in the book right now. None of that will ever be developed.

If it ain't link its a pajeet scam
I've posted several 50x icos on this board as a joke cause I knew no one would care to look into it.
Endor, NEX, Thor, VDT
enjoy your money

Its back its on the rag and ovulatin

You don't know anything at all about TPoS, do you...

Trustless proof of stake from a hardware wallet works between a staker and a so called merchant, who stakes your coins for you in a trustless fashion for a small commission. It might not seem crazy revolutionary, but it is the first implementation of this and so might attract a number of people interested in staking but not in keeping their computer on 24/7

I myself am comfy with my masternode

Think about why staking works and you'll realize how stupid of a concept TPoS is when the a masternode isn't even staking their own coins only other people's.

No its not you brainlet

Its a platform for staking any stakeable crypto via Trustless Proof of Stake

Its not a privacy coin at all and isnt a fork of anything

Complete fucking retard alarm going off

Care to elaborate? Staking works because you put up collateral and that collateral lets you support the network in return for rewards

So XSN allows you to outsource the staking via trustlessly sharing your collateral with Stakenet and Stakenet masternodes do all the work on your behalf

one last bump for future millionaires

the main thing that scares is me that yankee ruin x is shilling it, famous for also shilling notorious shitcoin XBY and probably others

Yeah I can't say much for XBY or that yankee ruin x dude but XBY did 80x within a month so...