HE TWEETED

WHAT DOES IT MEAN BOYOS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW2HY5XkAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It means he's happy enough with development to start raising the profile. Watch his Superconference talk. One of Sergey's pet goals is to literally supplant current securities, insurance and trades reconciliation with superior smart contract technology. Nobody, nobody else in crypto is not only aiming that high, but has an actual chance of succeeding.

>@Benioff
Salesforce partnership confirmed

BIG DICK SWINGING NIGGA

This is only the beginning of Sergey twitter banter.
Prepare for skelly level arguments.

I was in the stream yesterday but unfortunately was at work so could barely hear him, need to re-watch it for sure

What the hell is SaaS though lads? I get what he's saying in the tweet that smart contracts are the future just never heard of SaaS

>SaaS
pretty sure it means software as a service

LORD SERGEY HAS SPOKEN

what's with all the hype around this shitcoin? Is Veeky Forums unironically controller by russian bots?

nyet

digits confirm

>muh collusion
>muh common sense gun control
>muh Oprah

With your mouth wrapped right around it.

>HER EMAILS

Comrade plebbitor, ve merely want the same thing.

>my fucking face, as someone in finance, when Sir Gay, without a hint of irony, suggested that he would single handedly upend and refit the entirety of financial markets

Immediately bought 100k Links

>russian bots
kek, the left with their blatant racism yet they say the right wing are the bigots

>contained dozens of classified documents and were exposed to foreign hostile actors because she brought her specifically-unapproved Blackberry to the Middle east/Russia.

>not knowing that someone has to manually enter TS/SCI and SAP from different closed networks to be sent across her server
>somehow she or her staff didn't understand what was going on when sending and receiving these emails

Link will single handedly prove blockchain isn't a meme. What a fucking timeline man

The beginning of moneybelly

Imagine not reading her emails and saying something as dumb as this thinking it means anything other than you lacking the IQ and due diligence to make informed decisions. I guess it’s easy to do when you’re 15 years old.

>>/pol/
Quit derailing my thread faggots. This thread is for our lord Sergey.

SaaS is a meme. Chainlink is a meme shitcoin. Enjoy your bags.

77777777 gay niggers

If I have 2000 link how long will I need to hold to become a millionaire?

It's fine. They made sure to safely destroy them with hammers.

Watch the HQ version
youtube.com/watch?v=XsW2HY5XkAY

Assuming link works as intended and Sergey really does have the ear of some major niggers, 2-3 years probably

> trusting a person names “sergey”
When will you people learn lol?

tfw me and two other colleagues who develop on salesforce own chainlink and even draw it on the whiteboards and windows

>SaaS is a meme.
You're a meme

Some possible interpretations:
Sergey is fudding the timeline with 5D chess:
>SaaS started in the 1960s
>Implying we won't see adoption for 60 years
>Implying $1.50/LINK in 2080
Sergey hired himself as Director of Marketing.
Sergey's twitter was hacked. By himself. Sell now linkies

This but unironically. Why the fuck is a vaporware project created by a dull person called “sergey” pushed so hard here? Maybe Sergey is hiring bots to do his shilling work

He's just keeping the price down so we can accumulate

It means the lid is off
We are actually going to make it

going to be a good year boys

What the fuck is wrong with you people? First everyone is saying to buy "LINK" so I send cash through Coinbase to my binance, coughing out $10 in the process, and now it's dropping? What coin can I even get on Binance right now?

The fire rises

PLEEEASE

You can buy it cheaper now, its still higher than what it was yesterday. nvm if you are retarded you dont deserve money so i wont explain

>- Official Channel
glad to see some autism still in there

CAN'T STOP - WON'T STOP

flush yourself down the toilet.

It's not like it's going to tank much farther. Anything before 1 dollar is a steal.

Software as a service. Watch his talk from Sunday, he makes some great analogies.

stop it, this is how we get ants.

/pol/ shouldn't be on LINK threads anyway. Sergey follows Bernie Sanders. He mentioned in the superconference speech that one of this goals was to lower barriers to entry for financial trading for emerging markets. The dude is left wing. You'd have to be a completely nihilistic hypocrite to be a /pol/tard that owns LINK.

Checked
Mfw Sergod starts Btfo shitceo’s like Justin, and calls vitalik out for his $32million FUD

someone whos not a ultra stank delude tell me your price prediction for q2 2019

> SaaS is a meme
-3/10 kys

nobody can say honestly its so early

having stupid political opinions doesn't make him a bad person.

If you're not unironically a bigoted racist you're no better than a liberal

join the ride brother. its like being on acid 24/7 without any of the dangers

Sergey retweeted it

big pump boys

Literally a retweet from ChainLjnk is enough to make it increase.

But supporting one ideology while profiting from a contrary one means that you don't actually believe in what you say you believe in. You're just posturing/virtue signalling.

Don’t forget the part where our lovely FBI destroyed all the evidence Clinton didn’t destroy after granting everyone involved immunity.

believe what rebecca? you don't know me.

>russian bots
>nolinkers are literally parroting IT WAS HER TURN shit
We're gonna be so fucking rich, linkies

lol making money off of a sjw's hard work that you found out about on an arabian horse scat board and only using fake internet money.

>profiting from kikes while kikes control your life means you don't really want to get rid of kikes

>says the bernout bro on an unregulated capitalist Ponzi scheme board

UNDERRATED

Kek favors Sergey of Nazarov, champion of smart contracts.

Can someone explain the constatn McDonalds references? I'm out of the loop on this one.

$60-80

100% true

>Rebecca
>frogpuppetbehindtree.png

Just the way he said with total confidence
>Smart contracts would've prevented the 2008 economy crash
What a total Chad. Made me cum on the spot.

>one of this goals was to lower barriers to entry for financial trading for emerging markets.

Protip: This is basically what every cryptocurrency is doing, including Bitcoin.

about to dump my hodling for LINKS

Ok fags. Memes are fun here but don’t post Big Macs and Pepe memes to Sergey! He is our lord and savior, we must not anger him.

remember someone posted this before the conference:
first pump 7850
second pump 10xxx
third pump 1xxxx

>Initial mainnet out
>Sergey ran around for 5 months sucking corporate cock to make sure they operate nodes and utilize the oracle network

Now the marketing can begin.

oh my god please pleas ePLEASE

holy fuck PLEASE don't tweet memes to him.

You will NEVER, EVER make it sinkies. Chainlink back to 15 cent end of month. Screenshot this.

just like you shouldn't buy ETH because vitapak has sex with children on heroin? the jew tricks are so boring. if they can't convince you the project is shit then they attack your identity/ideology.

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire upper management group of my company (with some 15k employees worldwide) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.

Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

Fucking CHAD

haha nice larp friendo Xdddd

its just a meme

Why the fuck would I larp about having a job and speaking to upper management about saving costs when I personally stand to gain a fortune?

Ooh is this the beginning of ChainLinks social presence? Did they hire marketing people?

PRO LOLICON SERGEY!

FUCK YOU RUSSIAN BOT

i unironically am meeting with an executive at bluecross blueshield in a week. i mean i am fucking his daughter and im just going over to her house but best believe i have reading materials printed out for pops

dont buy link, these guys are trolling you

Such a total chad

they already have the finished product. he’s saying to hodl because they’re finishing up some security clearances

>Yesterday I stood in front of the entire upper management group of my company (with some 15k employees worldwide) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year
wow. great job. of course 99 out of 100 times you're just a larper but still, good job. proud of you marine.

Where do I Store link after I remove it off binance?

Checked

I'm not larping, and I don't understand why more of you fucks don't do this, granted you aren't NEETs or working some menial job.

At least speak to the head of IT if you're too autistic to present a simple powerpoint presentation.