ONLY FOOLS MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THREE TIMES

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspinner.me/c/R4TW3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about this

refer to November 25th nigger

But it looks much more like this.

>BEARFAGS HATE HIM

LOOK AT THE VOLUME COMPARED TO THE GREEN BUBBLE. ALSO, much, much more people know about bitcoin now compared to the november peak. NICE TRY IDIOT BULLS.

>he trusts indicators during a weeklong bullrun

what about this

I'm a bear though. Can't deny that it looks more like a bullrun

Wait, so you're saying, in a fucking DOWNTREND, when the stoch is overbought, the price will go down?

WELL THAT'S NEWS TO ABSOLUTELY NOONE

If we've entered an uptrend, overbought simply means a slight pullback, and that's not even guaranteed.

Just set yourself up for this last part it's seriously going to hurt... for you...

The delusion never ends with normans like you, does it? Just can't accept something that's smacking you right in the face. Oh well, HODL xD!

I'm not even hodling any ya fucking dunce, learn how to read a trend before you blindly follow meme lines

checked and rekt

Gee, I wonder if there was anything special about the amount of people buying Bitcoin in December of 2017.

looks like a nose and mouth

senpai fuck you I have that same indicator and I've been waiting for the 4hr to go down for a week. pls dont ever post that 1d again

Except that we're on a downwards trend line? Jesus christ, you can't use Stoch RSI as a single indicator alone.

Please crash.

needs more horizontals

PLS SHORT TA FAGGOTS PAPA NEEDS A BRAND NEW PARE OF SHOES

Ah yes, the classic gay pride trend box. 2k confirmed.

Download Free Bitcoin Spinner. Earn Bitcoin for FREE! coinspinner.me/c/R4TW3Y

If you didn't notice I'm thinking 9.5k, not 2k.