Wifey Material thread

Wifey Material thread

That's the nastiest thing I've ever seen. Who the FUCK would eat that botched abortion of food?
>hot dog
>spaghettios
>ramen? (from the thumbnail, I thought it was sauerkraut at first)
>fruit loops

That's just people decking around, OP. Wife material has to be depressing but sincere.

>wifey material

That reminds me, IDK if any of you are on twitter, but I'm not, and I heard that Kim Kardashian made Kanye a father's day dinner herself and posted it on twitter, and then he thanked his "Wifey" for his fathers day meal on twitter as well . ANYONE have a pic of that meal? I'd fucking love to see what kind of sloppy gross shit she made.

>in new york, this is considered pizza

This looks fucking vile

Heres a ss from some news website.. kek it looks basic af not to mention sooo greasy.

Shit forgot pic im a fuckin dumbass

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I'm truly horrified. What the hell is wrong with people? No wonder people think restaurants that serve basic shit are wonderful, if that's what they eat at home. Fuck this world....

First one looks like literal sewage.

>Stu

Meh would eat

LOLOL
Goddamn, that looks fucking disgusting. The chicken looks all fucked up, the mac and cheese (?) looks dry, the green beans look overcooked or canned, and I don't even fucking know what the brown shit is next to the mac.
You'd think with all her money, she could hire someone to teach her how to fucking cook decent food.

I mean I know its not horrible but cmon they have money, they seriously never took a single cooking class? The chicken is so poorly fried and the rest is just so average.. i dont get it

That looks fine. You DO know these threads purpose right?

This

Any average housewife/mom could do this, I expected more from celebrities with access to so much shit

Also. Yes i do know what the thread is for but someone asked for the pic so i posted. Dick.

>using bay scallops to make bacon wrapped scallops
>overcooked meat, overcooked crab
>is that a fucking chocolate muffin with the meal??

It actually looks better than i expected. Did you really expect kim and kanye to be anything but pleb when it comes to food?

Tbh it does look better than what I thought as well, but yeah youre right lel

>because I've lost control of my life

Yeah man, it's all about that 'go 'za isn't it?

This shit reminds me how great my mom is.

I thought that was some kind of artistic rock. It's a scallop? Goddamn.