>Quit my job because I fucking hate it and it isn't worth it
>Crypto markets crash
>Go get a new job somewhere else
>Market recovers again
>Quit again
>I've done this 3 times now
Anyone else?

what kind of art is this, getting eva vibes

and yeah you might as well wageslave anyway though, its just easier now since you don't have to swallow your pride for a god damn thing since you're capable of leaving whenever you want. You should do it anyway unless you can make more money doing something on your own, at least until you make it. Either that or spend time learning something

looks like californication album cover

>Anyone else?
No, cause I am not a faggot.

It is.

wow. you even have weak hands with holding a job

How much have your salaries been for and how much do you have in crypto?

im just about to do it but going to cash out 100k first so i can manage portfolio for two years at least and dont get stuck in your position

Never give up a steady income stream unless you've first made your millions off crypto. Come on, think man.

Me kek about to go back

in case anyone interested portfolio is 400k aud atm. job pays 40k aud a year

dude don't get delusional I made almost 2 years salary in crypto gains from November - January and thought about it. Shit's too volatile. If I made over 200k I would probably quit my job though which maybe I'm delusional but I'm confident I will this year.

70k was the first, then 40k, then roughly 40k again, now about 32k.
My crypto portfolio, which includes my arbitrage cash, is about $250,000. I've found that arbitraging and trying odd crypto-related jobs on craigslist are where I make most of money, way way more money than I made at the 70k job, but then when the markets go down I end up back here again.

>Come on, think
Let's say I knew I could make 10k today with a golden opportunity in crypto in only about 20 minutes time, perhaps a great arbitrage opportunity that works or something else. This 10k scenario has happened to me a few times. Consider that if I don't do it, I might make $100 today in total just at my job, but with just 20 minutes I add another 10k to my stack, sometimes more.

But taking those 20 minutes for no reason risks me getting fired (first few weeks on the job, still basically probationary). This is what happened to me in my last job. I did this and then I got fired the next day because "we just don't see you as a good fit. You won't need to come to work tomorrow."

So yeah, I am thinking. This crypto shit is messing up my life though.

Listened this album thousand of times when I was young, never really noticed the frog, damn.
Anyway, OP you can't just quit your job if you're not rich already, don't go full retard.

You can't move the market, your just a worhless golden fish at best.

No, because I'm not retarded and have an actual career.

PSYCHIC SPIES FROM CHINA TRY TO STEAL YOUR MINDS ELATION

I'm not too delusional I think. It's mostly a case of "should I spend 20 minutes unexcused absence and make 10k but risk my job right now" or "work all day for $100"??? And I do the former and get fired.

And not only that, but despite the fact that I know these gains won't be sustainable forever, the fact that I was getting them so easily now really, deeply demotivates me to try hard at the job at all.

I look at it the same way, if you made $200k + why the hell do you need a job?

the best is yet to come

You should be using paychecks to buy dips user

>can’t find 10 minutes outside of business working hours

Wait. What do you mean? I have well over $200k but I feel nothing but regret at how I lost like $60k when the markets dipped recently. I also own my own house, but utility bills are a pain in the ass. What are you talking about?

>doesn't understand that crypto opportunities like arbitrage are most profitable BECAUSE they're during business working hours when most people won't take advantage of them

kek