INT CHAIN

Do you think it's going to moon once they start releasing official news in the next few weeks?

bump

lol no

who the fuck is still holding this shit, horrible redundant project

>making a IoT router with huawei
>redundant

bump, is anyone on here interested in this token anymore?

I guess after the 22nd we may start to get some kind of news and more interest going.

>I guess after the 22nd we may start to get some kind of news and more interest going.
because the chink new year is over right?

yeah maybe,
when they begin to announce official news on their twitter or whatever it will probably moon,

im holding on

>he's holding INT instead of CPChain

Half my stack is in this, holding for at least 2 years or a 20x whichever comes first.

>CPChain
hello fbi

>Half my stack is in this, holding for at least 2 years or a 20x whichever comes first.
man you're in for the long term, holy shit

I'm expecting 4-5x in the next 3 months hopefully

>believing in fake partnerships
>350 circ supply on the whitepaper

EXPLAIN

It's funny to see that only a couple of years is long term now for investments with crypto being a thing. I never bothered with stocks because of the shit returns but the concept of even 5x on your money in 2 years is crazy good. I'm a bit of a poorfag so I have a couple of picks that I put a good amount into, and now every month I pick another shitcoin/low cost whatever and put $1000 in and plan to hold for several years each, with sell orders set between 10x-30x depending on the potential strength of the coin. The one thing that will fuck me is exchanges since the riskier stuff I'm holding on there instead of in wallets.

Explained in detail many times in these threads by other anons, go read the other threads

No one has explained why their whitepaper said 350 circ. supply... It was 250 before....

If this doesn't do anything in 1 month from now I'm biting the bullet and selling my bags.

They're making a router with huawei though
wait until more official announcements come out

I’m not going to outright call this a scam (yet), but it’s overhyped as fuck like alk these new chinese coins despite having very little in terms of progress. And the “partnerships” are just laughable (the links on their site take you to the “partner’s” home page, lol). It will probably steadily dump over the next few weeks so now is a bad time to buy. IF they come up with decent progress within the next month or two I might consider buying in.

>It will probably steadily dump over the next few weeks
why?
your gut feeling
fuck off

x5 in 2 years is horrible in crypto

crypto is a once in a lifetime chance and the great gains wont last for long, so you better think hard about what youre holding

Nah, been trading for two years now, this is pretty typical. You don’t have to listen to my advice, I don’t really care.

>Nah, been trading for two years now
doesn't mean you know shit

>typical
how?
You can't explain it using logic, just your feelings
lol