I don't understand people that are investing their livelihoods in shitcoins

I don't understand people that are investing their livelihoods in shitcoins.

>Businesses that have no revenue or assets
>Virtually no company transparency among icos and shitcoin businesses
>Extremely volatile
>Extremely prone to corruptible business practices/insider meddling
>Coins being treated as in investment, rather than being properly utilised as an alternative currency

It feels like the wild west of trading, even crazier than day Forex trading.

Anyone with some better knowledge than me care to justify the reason to put money in crypto?

Don't worry about it

basically greed and desperation

i mean Veeky Forums is full of losers who feel this is their only chance to make it big

when people say shitcoins do they mean all altcoins? the term is used pretty loosely

If you have a job you like, if you make good money, if your parents are rich, and you have a bunch of normie friends then there is no appeal. If you are desperate a need a second chance after wasting most of your opportunities in life, then it makes sense.

coins with no working product

By shitcoins, I mean every cryptocurrency

No it doesn't. I'm a poorfag. I've spent the better part of 2 years studying forex trading, share trading and watching shitcoins.

I'm about to begin a stock portfolio. It may be slower gains, but significantly less risk then investing in some mafia driven shitcoin.

I've read articles/posts of guys losing everything in ripple xrp after the crash. But then again, they invested in a company with a fucking fidget spinner as a logo kek.

And that is why you are poor and I'm not.

>gambling and luck means I'm skilled at investing

You are still a brainlet.

>I don't understand people that are investing their livelihoods in shitcoins
Then go away.

Perhaps make some counter points, or answer the question I asked at the bottom.

Or are basic business terms beyond the capabilities of shitcoin investors?

What's the proper fundamental analysis of these coins anyway?

>asking Veeky Forums to spoonfeed you instead of researching blockchain and smart contracts yourself
Nah

>>I've read articles/posts of guys losing everything in ripple xrp after the crash. But then again, they invested in a company with a fucking fidget spinner as a logo kek.

There are people who made tons of money off ripple by buying it at sub 1 cent

A lot of idiot normies take out loans to buy shit at ATH and then they act surprised when they lose it all, it happened when btc's ATH was $500, it's always going to happen as long as people FOMO into crypto without understanding what they're doing. They're the kind of people who would have lost everything in the dotcom bubble.

>please gois tell me aboot crypto im a fucking moron

Coins are a more volatile market than the stock market.
Simply put, its higher risk higher reward.
If you are starting with next to nothing, this makes way more sense.
Fiat has many flaws like government interfering, money printing, counterfeit money, and worst of all... Jewish tricks from the many whales already in the game.
You're basically retarded and/or a weakhanded faggot if you think the stock market is a better choice right now.
And your reddit spacing is enough proof of that for me.

Oh well then you fall into the third category, "no fucking balls destined to wagecuck for eternity." There is no hope for you.e

Gotta risk it for a chocolate biscuit m8

One would almost assume you shouldn't invest more than you are willing to lose.

Looks like you don't know what fundamental analysis means. Not surprised there.

I trade forex and invest in stocks friendo.

>yes correct, i am poor

>wohooo another 8% gains after a year of investing
>haha only 6 more years until I have finally doubled my money!
I make more cryptpgains in a day than you in a year

Is this /r/buttcoin trying to shill their agenda on Veeky Forums because we make fun of you?