Whats Veeky Forums's plan after crypto? personally im gonna use my gains to start a soy product company. soy milk...

whats Veeky Forums's plan after crypto? personally im gonna use my gains to start a soy product company. soy milk, soy cheese, soy yoghurt, soy chips, soy patties, soy sauce etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
npr.org/sections/money/2018/01/17/578687175/episode-818-the-problem-of-the-root
youtube.com/watch?v=pGtdoGXhjxQ
freightfarms.com/product/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soi boi

if I make a lot of money i'll put it into something to make passive income then move out of the South

I'm going to start a feminist organization that provides safe spaces to women in need of support from today's patriarchal society. We will also raise money to lobby congresswomen into balancing rights more towards women to make up for years of marginalization.

Buy houses near a campus that is 60 min drive from the city. Rent these out to uni students for $500-700 a room (average here) for houses that have 4-5 rooms.

That's a very good choice, fellow user. The south is a breeding ground for old disgusting white men. The north is so much more cleaner and inviting. May I interest you in the northwest maybe?

I already do this. And I'm near a really normie tier state uni. I make 10k a month

>Northwest
gross
I want to move back to New England

Oh that's also a very good choice. Massachusetts is a very progressive area in the US. My lifetime partner grew up in the Boston area.

Massachusetts is the worst state in New England you baiting fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I dont appreciate this kind of hostility....

I'm going to start a sword company so I can supply swords when all the crypto investors commit sudoku after their market crashes.

after ive bought a house and travelled most of the world im probably gonna open a record store. a decent one at that, not this half-ass shit in this city

it's actually a high margin product because soy beans are so cheap. though i don't think you can process that variety of products at a big scale.

i was shitposting but this is actually a really good idea.

Nice man
I happen to have a one full of rich chinese FOBs near my city. Planning to make it look high class since they are all used to living rich and their parents will pay for it lol. They drive around in lambos, the parking lot at the uni has nicer cars than the nearby businesses.

I unironically love soy. Soy milk, tofu, tvp, they're my shit

Actually most people in the country are moving TO the southeast

The north is full of obnoxious loud people who enjoy living in close proximity to one another. Also there seems to be more trash on the ground than in other places.

really I want to move to a place that doesn't get as hot and has less black people
>inb4 /pol/ pls go
dont need to be a /pol/tard to be racist

After I purchase a duplex, I'm going to open a cold pressed fresh vegetable juice bar-I may serve alcohol, which produces one hell of a mean mixed drink with the right combos that taste great and combats dehydration! Eventually I start growing my own produce using indoor vertical farming for exponential gains in output per square ft availabe, high organic quality, and 90% less water due to recycled nature. It consumes high amounts of power so I need solar as well. Eventually I'll sell food too in a deli scenario at low enough costs to undercut the competition because I'm producer and distributor. This is step one to getting our freedom back, the garbage we eat nowadays keeps us tired, weak, and complacent. I'll probably be murdered if successful. lmao

you'll have to make sure its organic or gmo free even if you don't care about gmos. it's just business. todays savvy vegetarian won't buy monsanto transgenic soy. i've noticed all the major soy food producers have been switching to organic over the last couple years, even yves is gmo free now. people did the research and noticed how fucking shady monsanto is and decided not to trust them, smart move.

since you guys are talking about agriculture, i'll add my thoughts too... i was considering down the track going into farming "specialty" crops like saffron or wasabi and other shit like that. i haven't looked into it too much but it seems like it could be quite profitable if you could find new innovative methods of farming. even without innovation the shit sells for ridiculous prices if you can become a reputable high quality producer.

God damn that's ingenious. I really hope you make it. we need good fresh affordable food. If you ever make a burger, call it The Cryptoburger.

>after crypto

>thinks there is such a thing as "after crypto"

It gets even better...the whole production set up could be done in the same building hypothetically above store front I'm distributing, so there is virtually no transportation costs. I would need quite a bit of refrigeration and its entirely pest free and climate controlled indoors. The technology out nowadays has created perfect UV light rays with red/blue hues to replicate perfect sunlight. You can also automate the the seeding and crop pick once everything is matured. I'll give all my employees doing the preparation for distribution a % of net profits, plus standard raises quarterly based on individual performance, and incredibly discounted food. Its a shame how much I really need to start all of this, but a basic juice bar wouldn't be terrible actually, especially if I had a store front I could live in the top.

Thats an interesting idea, Ginseng is crazy money I hear and apparently it grows wild in a lot of places in the US. If you can find it! apparently there is tons of bullshit regulations though

ginseng is something i was looking at too. i haven't heard much surrounding regulation problems but i live in Australia so i doubt they're exactly the same anyway.

People are getting their asses blown off by ginseng thieves. Or vice versa.

fair enough, suppose theft is another factor to keep in mind

>soy

please read

Listen to npr.org/sections/money/2018/01/17/578687175/episode-818-the-problem-of-the-root

Chinks actually think that a root that looks more like a person has better healing powers

dude where did you learn all this?

I would buy from you unironically

Idk countless sources...look at what they are doing in Japan-youtube.com/watch?v=pGtdoGXhjxQ

heres another great source
freightfarms.com/product/

I want an armada of these fuckers-urban farming will be the future probably

Opening a community practice where I hire some cheap psychology grads with no mathematics skill, do the paper work for them while franchising the whole thing in the manner of an actual medical service with no real connection needed to the medical establishment so the dudes can talk to burn-outs and I can rake in the cash and be an advisor in the whole philosophy department, now I just need a juicy logo and name for it and I can be the next Ray Kroc

In the states that are regulated, for example Ohio you have to document what county you harvested from and written permission from the land owner that you could harvest, so less chance of getting ass blown off if you do it right . Although they could always say fuck you and do it themselves...if its lucrative enough you'd just pay them something maybe and you are required to replant seeds where you harvested so you would be able to return eventually but its like 5 to 7 year cycle. Lol

Lmao its a win-win

Cheers, very interesting.

>the ride never ends

Alright, I've thought of business ideas aimed at shitcoin investors.

>suicide booths
>sword maker for sudoku ceremonies
>grade school level finance courses for crypto investors

Soy tycoon.

I'll hire a team of genes engineers and we'll craft a virus that will treat CFS.

>cashed out $5.8M from ETH
>still have a $700k folio
>still live in same small 40 sqm apartment
>still only go outside to buy groceries
>still no friends

Eh. Feels good being able to buy what I want when I need it, but it's not about the money anymore. I just like crypto, and as sad as it is, you fucks are my only friends.

this.

I plan on starting up a hucow farm.

go do some blow and fuck hookers. i promise you that's way better than us.

cuck

my plan, if it ever works out, is to purchase land and stocks after their respective bubbles burst. thats as far as i got. getting fucked in crypto atm, got so pissed i tethered tonight.

>whats Veeky Forums's plan after crypto?
become the most famous musician in the world

Congrats man. That's exactly how I want my life to go, not even kidding senpai

>soy meme
you "guys" really that low-t that you have to worry about a little soy in your diet?

i'm ready. when i'm listening to the fucking best song in the world released in the future, i'll think of you user.