Nano - sodl?

Seriously, hold or cut my loss?
200 nano, -40% atm.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/SytFGqT.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, people actually bought that shit?

Might as well hold if you're down. I'm down too but I'm riding this shit to either $0 or $1000 - didn't invest more than i care about losing , luckily.

HODL

Dump it now and buy all in on BTC

>good advice from a namefag
woa

Whatever % you are down is irrelevant at this point, people get too emotionally attached to their purchase price. The only important question is what will give you bigger gains with what you have left, nano or another coin?

Nano is the last coin in the top 100 I'd be interested in holding right now. You'll do better just selling to BTC

He sill hasn't sold yet
LOL

Bitgrail killed this currency forever get rid of rid as soon as you can before LN comes out. Trade it for NEO

Seriously though, not trying to be a smart ass. It's literally going down 10% every day.
You will sell eventually so do yourself a favour and sell now.

YOu have been warned :)!!!

damn, i probably have to bite the bullet...

stolen nano are being slowly being dumped get your losses and get out while u still can

buying VEN now... fuck nano

Any other recommendations on what to sell my Nano into.

ARY

55k satoshis by wednesday screencap this u know is true

Nano is shitcoin and it will die slowly.
Ofc sell.

Just take a look how Nano devs lied that there is no suspicious activity going in Mercatox and Bitgrail.
They were monitoring all the time hahaha

Liers
i.imgur.com/SytFGqT.jpg

thats what you get for falling for the reddit hype that coin is fucking dogshit, move into a low mcap gem like LINK, ENG, REQ, QSP

Good poorfag here i dumped everything into it except 20 Neo. I have 297 nano at .0007290 wish me luck

I have 500 XRB and am not selling until December.

Either gonna make 5 figures or make enough for a nice dinner

This is why you guys won't ever make it. Cut your losses. If something is on a downtrend then sell it and get in later when ti stabilizes and increase your stack multiple times over. What kind of delusion would make anybody want to go down with a sinking ship if there are life boats waiting for you.

Someone on leddit gifted me 50 XRB in December, so I’m just going to hold it and hope it moons like the fanboys think it will. I win either way.

I've been telling you fags for weeks this is a reddit coin

If you intend on paying attention to the market for the next year so you can find a good reentry point, sell. If you aren't, hold.
Crypto is easy

Not everyone has a crystal ball to call bottoms like you do.

>le plebbit
>how to trade with emotion 101
No one cares, VEN is/was also a plebbit coin but it’s not going to and didn’t stop me from buying for free shilling and free gains

Get VEN or PRL

>
>Not everyone has a crystal ball to call bottoms like you do.

Lol it's called RISK MANAGEMENT. It's been plummeting the past week since the market has started recovering and is continuing to drop. Anybody can see that. If you were smart and cut your losses when you should have you could enter once the reversal is confirmed and. Buy back in and increase your stack. Unless youre one of the brainlet would waited too long, fomo'd out and actually sold the bottom. It's not science.

"Increase your stack multiple times over"
You must have some kind of mental disease if you think that's gonna happen.
All you're gonna do is panic when it starts rising again, and buy back in higher. Why? Cuz people are fucking idiots and act like sheep.

Don't be a sheep OP.

>
>"Increase your stack multiple times over"
>You must have some kind of mental disease if you think that's gonna happen.
>All you're gonna do is panic when it starts rising again, and buy back in higher. Why? Cuz people are fucking idiots and act like sheep.
>Don't be a sheep OP.
This is why you guys will be poor forever. Go read trading book or learn some basic math. The smart people sold their nano when when it dipped below 10-15. If they watch the chart and track the movement then it will be obvious when it starts to stabilize and reverse. That's when you buy back in and WOW, MAGICSLLY NOW YOU HAVE MORE NANO THSN WHEN YOU SOLD. how dumb do you have to be to not understand this basic concept ?

Nano? OP please tell me you didn't actually buy this memecoin?

>Don't be a sheep OP.
Just because u see a green candle on the 1 hr doesn't mean you buy in. I'm talking higher highs and higher lows on the daily. That's when you start to think about re-entering. It's called 'trading' durrrrr

I hold VEN since 4 dollars though. VEN is Chad.

Holding will make you rich, at least for now. Trading will make you poor if you have

Hahahaha crystal ball, TA fag talk. Show proof because if everyone could read a trading book and call highs and lows like that we’d all be billionaires. There are people with much higher capital than you could imagine who have attempted to implement muh TA via algorithms programmed to detect patterns 100x more advanced and reliable than your feeble mind ever would and they STILL don’t work consistently as proven time and time again.

The allure of getting listed on binance instead of pajeet exchanges and the rebrand came and went. There's nothing left to prop up the price. No one cared about the tech in 2014 and no one still cares

Nobody wants to buy your fucking crime bags

Nobody wants to take risk of getting jailed for money laundering due to 12% of supply being stolen

maaaan I love reddit

Quality FUD.
Tme to buy cheap coins.

Cheap garbage is still garbage

i sodl as soon as bomber announced this shit. if you didnt realise it would tank after that noone can help you. leave crypto for good. i moved half my nano to VEN and half to XLM and im so happy, probably will be able to buy back my nano position with ven profits if it dips another 1ksats.

HODL is the stupidest meme ive seen

Coins with a main purpose of transfering value:

Amount of nodes:
Bitcoin ~11500
Litecoin ~14300
Dash ~5000
Nano ~1700
Bitcoin Cash ~1070

Transactions per second in the network (at the moment):
Bitcoin ~2
Nano ~0.7
Litecoin ~0.42
Bitcoin Cash ~0.25
Dash ~0.08

Finally when we compare the market caps of the coins:
Bitcoin 193B
Bitcoin Cash 25B
Litecoin 13B
Dash 5B
Nano 1B

Think of the age of the coins and compare their adaption, then make your conclusions OP...

Nano was heavily marketed by a paid shill group
The price is fluffed and would just keep dropping

After the bitgrail hack is resolved (either people getting a partial refund, or more likely, an announcement says that noone gets their money back), in both scenario's, it will dump even more. Only THEN should you re-buy