What is the street food of your people?

What is the street food of your people?

That

heroin

My parents are turkish so gyros. Its aight.

>turkish
>gyros

Am I right in guessing that you are in fact an American and are just muh heritaging? That would explain your stupidity.

Here's user with his epeen. Did it trigger you so hard that I didn't say doner? Cry about it somewhere else moron.

That tomato cheese casserole does look tasty, but is it really made or even eaten on the street?

memes aside, that looks fucking good, none of the other goza photos looks that great.

This.

There's like 800 food carts around so... everything.

Also meth.

Jellied eel and brain pie.

wtf is street food.

everything is cooked the same way whether its a kitchen or on a food cart.

What is that and how do I make it?

Kfc

Yes. It's placed in a feedbag then strapped to your face

nice 'go 'itos OP

Street food? Man, I'm Jewish, all of our food's in delis and bagel shops.

If we're just talking about where I live though, I suppose it's whatever fruit gets sold at fruit stands. Southern California's got jack shit in terms of street food far as I know. There's a weekly market during the summer back in my home town that has some food stands, but nothing really *unique* to that area. Granted it's "Wine Country" (Yes, that does sound kinda audacious, but I'm just saying what I've heard), so I suppose the closest thing would be that, but that's not even food...

>Southern California's got jack shit in terms of street food far as I know

Taco trucks in LA are probably my favorite thing about southern California.

Jesus, didn't even think about food trucks. How could I forget about those?

boiled peanuts probably, if you drive down a popular road there will be a stand selling them

google frito pie

>if you drive

fucking flyovers

That is definitely not frito pie. That is doritlocos.

replace fritos with doritos and wa la

>wa la

Now this is a quality 'go'za

Apologies about the image size, it's not my picture.
The most common food are hotdogs, but I think those are boring and not as Danish.
The pork roast sandwich is, in its purest form, thick slices of roast pork with crackling (very important), red cabbage and pickles.
There are no limits to the kind of bread it can come in, but something more sturdy than a brioche or white bread buns are best since the red cabbage can get kind of soggy.

hot dog/sausage sandwich with fried potato and onion

more like curryWORST
amirite?

scotland?

Love them 'chos, but you gotta add the 'peños bro.

I miss Germany so much....

Takoyaki

too bad Japan has a weird thing about eating while you walk

i want this

Bratwurst, Currywurst, Hotdogs and Schnitzelsemmel. That and Kebab everywhere

shoo shoo roaches

just not true at all. no one gives a fuck. too many bullshit memes about japan. the worst one is "there's no trash on the street in japan" total bullshit

no shame

those are my favourite

Dude, is that 'yaki?

perfection

Chicken scraps on a stick grilled over charcoal with piri piri sauce.

We'll there's your problem you live in wine country to faggot. Go down to LA and there is fucking street food everywhere you pleb

Normally poutine looks good, but for some reason the cheese curds look like tonsil stones in that image.

We don't really have street food here unless there's a fair or something going on. I guess you could count the single shitty hot dog stand downtown on weekend nights. Even taco truck food people buy to take home instead of eating it in the streets.

what is this called again

Döner is as turkish as a burrito is mexican.

well, now that the brexit vote is completed, I guess "whatever they eat in Mad Max" is on the menu.

Walking taco in my area

Go'co.

>implying this haram pigmeat is german street food

What are those?
Intestines?

TRADITIONAL
AUSTRALIAN
CUISINE

There's a Brazilian(?) takeout place near me that makes these and they are fucking dope.

I've been to Berlin and Frankfurt a few times and currywurst is literally everywhere.

So is döner kebab though.

There's not a lot of "street food" in California, for the same reason there's not a lot of street food in Texas, everyone drives everywhere. (Except in the downtown neighborhoods of the major cities ) But, in both states, there's shit tons of food trucks, so that's basically our street food.

Churro masterrace

choripan with the master race chimichurri

what is that?

Looks like some delicious sausage and biscuit

Driving is a pretty common thing in Florida where boiled peanuts are definitely a street food. I was born and raised there.

Why didn't you just read the thread? It's dorilocos

It was in the fucking file name

Why is there mustard??

Uh, danger dogs would like a word with you senapi

Isn't Portland gr8?

That is the best fucking thing to eat after a night of drinking.

>mfw eating three after finishing up drinking with friends

No regrets.

Muh heritage: langoše

Where I live: Japadogs

Seattle's pretty fun to eat around for street food. Even the cream cheese hot dogs are good.

Fuck that sounds insanely good. Shredded apple mixed with the red cabbage would be off the fucking hook, I want to eat

>one kind of street food
>only in LA

Yeah, the point still stands.

cut open a bag of doritos and put some greasy shit and a fork in it, dumbass

Eating dorito pie or frito pie out the bag is only for sport events and fairs/carnivals/street fairs. You KNOW there's a shit ton of human trash that eat those at home like that.

same type of people who need a recipe to make it

Sodium: 9001 mg

the onions make that a 10/10

asian fusion food truck taco bowl noddle rolls

Oh god damn nigga that looks good.

a bosnian kebab type thing. The pic is missing ajvar

I live close to 200 miles outside of DTLA and can still get them and stuff like tamale,fruit, and icecream carts out around the weekend. Also usually places slanging tri tip on the weekends

Flyover detected

always get a slice of new york pizza when i'm in the city

>Not finishing up your drinking by passing out

What's the point?

Ugh, this. You know there is some morbidly obese chain smoker in an over-sized Tweety Bird t-shirt actually feeding this shit to her kids on a weeknight. Actually, this is probably most of flyoverland.

Kebab

t.Poland

Being a patrician stuck in flyoverland fucking sucks. The closest thing to street food around here are the chicken BBQs which are literally always exactly the same: gas-flavored chicken, mushy salt potatoes and coleslaw covered in heaps of mayo. All the fatties around here eat bland meat and potatoes at the diners. Upstate NY is mostly shit. You've got this fake wannabee-southern thing all the hicks around here have but with the shitty yankee attitudes.

Get out more. I live in Napa, and there are lots of different kinds of food trucks, and a few walk up/take out joints.