Are pork steaks any good? I never eat it but it's on sale for $1.59 a pound, Swift "pork steaks". I might give it a go...

Are pork steaks any good? I never eat it but it's on sale for $1.59 a pound, Swift "pork steaks". I might give it a go, how do I cook it?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/food-recipes/20110525/cooking-temperatures-for-pork
porkcares.org/our-practices/food-safety-in-pork-production/the-truth-about-trichinosis-in-pork/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just rub some of this either side before putting it on the grill/pan. A little goes a long way though, since it's mostly salt. Hot pan or grill, flip once 2 minutes either side +/- due to thickness

just make sure to cook it well done or you will get parasites

Farm raised pork? Nah.

Just grill them like a normal steak OP, they're great. Usually kind of thin, so get the flame hot so you can get a nice crust.

STFU....all pork farm raised or not has thousands of parasites living within them...you always cook well done

I've never heard of pork steak but pork loin is good a little pink in the middle, completely well done is too dry

STFU...learn biology...have fun with parasites fag

0/10 bad b8

Biology major here have fun with parasites fags you deserve them for being an adult and not knowing this

Been eating it like that all my life with no problems. Go shoot up a gay bar or something

and you have parasites living inside your ass....you are already getting butt fucked by a worm

USDA just lowered the temperature a few years ago: webmd.com/food-recipes/20110525/cooking-temperatures-for-pork

that allows for pink in the middle, so long as it isn't ground meat

USDA meat probably from pigs that are treated for parasites now

Being a Koran loving Kike doesn't automatically give you a "biology major." What a (((coincidence))) that a biology major just happens to comment against pork.

i fucking eat pork you dumb fuck i just eat it well done cause im educated

sure you do habibi

im a korean loving kike yet you know the fucking words lmao

you're not educated honestly. like another user said the USDA recently said pink pork is fine. go to any decent restaurant and you will find pork cooked this way. show me why I should trust you, a bio major, instead of the USDA.

Ah another (((coincidence))) that you happen to be (((educated))) and also eat (((pork))). Tell me what's your favourite cut at the (((deli))). I've never heard of a self-hating jew that eats pork anyways.

Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar, one part apple juice or cider, 2 parts water, generous amount of salt, some ground pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Make enough to coat the steaks evenly but not drown it, let sit in a sealable bag to marinate over night.

Then, cook them like this or this or in a skillet to the same effect. With the right temperature (med-high depending on thickness), the sugar from the juice will caramelize the outside of the meat even more than a maillard reaction without added sugar. Medium well is fine, I have eaten it that way in nice restaurants as well as home and never had a problem.

because I am the USDA

the cheeks...i eat the fucking face mother fucker

Not surprised you love head.
(((Faggot))))

You'd probably like them pot roasted

Chances are they'd come out very tender

Yeah, you're wrong.

porkcares.org/our-practices/food-safety-in-pork-production/the-truth-about-trichinosis-in-pork/

Trichinosis mainly occurs with wild game now.

I'd find a different major, because you suck at yours.