>using macd + stochRSI on 1hr
>buying when rsi drops below 20 and macd lines converge
>sell at 5-10% profit
>repeat endlessly

who else has some cheat codes to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/z8hggvejve7eppf8ymjzy4ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you're literally a human bot? Why waste your time? Bots do this shit easy all day hence why it happens. This meme is stale

It's fun m8.

It really is too easy

what values are you using for rsi and macd

t.brainlet

>using macd + stochRSI on 1hr
how do you check this?

nice, but arent you worried about the taxes?

trading view

brainlets won’t be able to understand this... I automate mine.

Not everyone is an Amerifat.

I’ve been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 5% gains per day for the past 3 months, with minor tweaks to the code. I am offering 10 copies for 90% off in return for reviews for my website which will be live next week, and the price will increase 10x. Updates will be available to purchase monthly to ensure a 5% daily return. Email for returns, questions, and review in the link.

satoshibox.com/z8hggvejve7eppf8ymjzy4ik

i know but im in canada and here we have short + long term capital gains taxes too, but if op's country doesn't have those then good for him

Brainlets still think bots are grey area. What is API.

how do u get RSI from api?

where u get candlestick data? Shitstamp doesn't seem to have it in their api

My profit take is lower but my strategy has me slowly getting rich.

DELET THIS. Seriously don’t give this to the normies

I started to but then figured I'd fuck something up in the logic while testing and sell half my stack. I don't trust other peoples code enough and don't want to rewrite it all.
Any ideas for a sandbox so I only have to code the buy sell executions on the exchange?

just keep track of it with your code and do a test run

Not sure why I didn't think of this. Yeah, maybe ill just log those orders to nowhere at all while I verify. Time to warm up wall-e

seriously just do a trial run and pretend to buy

now, help me out. How do i get RSI data from API?

I'm going to be looking into this too eventually. Right now it simply looks at buy/sell walls, volume and percent change. Hence the name. Fuck me I'm using PowerShell to poc this because I'm so non committal about doing it right now. Latest round of volatility has me wondering if I should though. Eventually, I want to setup my own api so I can remotely take control if need be, but then I have to protect it so...

>Sure, I can make millions a month, but I rather chose to lower the efficiency of my bot by selling it for chump change on Veeky Forums.

Sure bro.

This is the second time you've made this thread. I'll give the same reply:

Fisher Transform

Copypasta.