Cryptomarket reconsolidating in BTC

>cryptomarket reconsolidating in BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/lightning-network-designer-re-inventing-bitcoin-smart-contracts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY IS BITCOIN NOT DEAD YET IT'S THE WORST FUCKING COIN

GOD DAMN NORMANS EAT SHIT AND D

Don't you know BTC is King?

cause the normies have to go through Coinbase to get anything so they see Bitcoin and 3 other coins they don't know about so they only buy Bitcoin.
If Request or something else like it catches on and succeeds at more or less getting every coin a USD pairing Bitcoin could very well die

I hope this just means biz is ahead of the game, eventually those normies are gonna have to realize $15 a transaction does not a currency make

i'm also very pissed off, but i realized after checking Veeky Forums the only reason btc is going up relative to others is the bitcoin private fork

it will continue its decline in market share after the snapshot.

Spot the newfag

Altcoins are an elaborate scam to get retards to part with their BTC

BTC IS cryptocurrency

You stupid faggots probably discovered crypto in 2017. No one cares about your brainlet opinions and worthless shitcoins

you're going to be in for a very rude awakening

>mfw i buy all your shitcoins at an 80% discount once bitcoin dominance boners above 60% dominance again in a month or two with my few bitcorns

You sure that's not you instead buddy?

here is a very hard lesson
there is no value in any of the cryptocurrencies at all
none
except for bitcoin
this has always been the case, and it always will be the case, ten years from now, bitcoin will still be on top, and most of the shitcoins will be gone, including ethereum

the sooner you learn this lesson, the better

>a slow, expensive, centralized turing-incomplete coin with no leader and a dev team owned by miners who force them to make decisions which hurt the users of the currency is the future

what did shitcoiners mean by this

>even bitcoin maximalists highest delusions only go to 60% now
Are they realizing that bitcoin is the ask jeeves of crypto?

>I do not understand what turing completeness is
*pats you on the head*

this. newfags have been countershilled into thinking LN isn't going to completely BTFO 95% of cryptocurrencies in their own usecases

>despite attempts at educating Veeky Forums he doesn't know Vechain what a lazy beta

>centralized off-chain transactions will magically make bitcoin capable of smart contracts and turn it into a computational platform, the only two things of value in crypto
?

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/lightning-network-designer-re-inventing-bitcoin-smart-contracts/

I'm pre mtgox. The market leader not being usable as a real currency is one of the biggest problems in crypto right now. People that actually look beyond "hurr its going up and ima get rich" have known for years BTC will eventually need replacing. Back then you used to be able to buy drugs with it, nowadays it's utterly useless but still worth 10x+ more for some reason. There is no use for it anymore. One day something is just going to flip it, you will see it coming and think "dude too big to fail it'll never happen" then wake up and BTC will have fallen below ETH or something else.

BTC was an idea, to prove this kind of thing could work. In my mind ETH has already replaced it since people actually use that for ponzi games, more than I can say for BTC.

>turing incomplete
>'smart' contracts
it's like missing most of your brain matter

this

also t. pre-gox holder

BTC is a shitcoin and its lead dev is either dead or spooked and gone

nope

there are going to be coins that break away from btc, it won't matter if btc tanks or pumps because their value will come from elsewhere, link is a good example of this

don't bother, btc maximalists are permanently stuck in 2009

see you at $20k and then $50k honies

What do you think about BCH?

Ok, see you in 2020 when the crypto market cap is 20 trillion user

don't keep up with the news on it much sorry, not invested so feel pretty indifferent to it