Tinder stories

Tell me your best Tinder story. Extra points if it involves crypto.

I got head from a girl I met on tinder as I set up my ETH miner a couple months ago. She succ me three times because I was taking forever and giving my miner more attention than her, so i lasted like super long each time, and learned some linux while getting my miner running.

Overall pretty good night.

I got a few liked, most never responded, whales responded but never intended to meet me.
Went to japan and thailand, got a lot of matches, again no one willing to meet, thai were probably prostitutes.

My best story is maybe once i noticed there was a veterinarian whale in my matches, and my dog got sick and i asked her and gave me some good diagnosis. Uninstalled app after that.

I i don't get that. Pretty much every girl I spoke to for longer than three messages, I met.

>talk to girl
>she never replies
>repeat about ten or twenty times
>talk to girl
>we meet
>we never talk again
>start from beginning
Online dating is lots of fun.

Are all of you fuckers fat or what????

>can't get laid with Tinder in Asia
Straight up kill yourself my man

I've fucked 2 girls from tinder, but mostly from pof, omegle. 17 total. I fucked one girl who found me randomly because I had a funny kik username

Super in shape, 6'0 195lbs. Good looking with strong jawline. I'm pretty terrible with girls though (thus why I'm in shape -- gotta put that energy somewhere) and frankly after failing so many times with girls I don't bother taking them out on dinner dates. Usually I ask if they want to come over for netflix or I ask if they want to meet over coffee somewhere but it's mostly just 'nah i'm busy' constantly.

Nah, im actually fit. Was not trying to meet whales tho, and most only post face pic so i deducted those were whales.

Didnt try much, maybe last 2 weeks of my trip in tokyo.
Im not white so is not that easy.

This. I'm in shape and I don't look bad. I just don't like to play the game.

because women won't come over to a strangers house.
most adult women also don't want to meet for coffee.
they really don't want a dinner date first.
ask for a drink at a casual bar. no pressure.

It doesn't help when the vast majority are fat, only have face pics, and use heavy filters to hide how ugly they are. I have no idea where people are finding the sluts they promise me are on tinder

Time to learn game, user.
Rule number 1: don't be needy.
Rule number 2: state your intent.

I did great and I'm not 6 feet or super fit. You can do it too.

>max out my swipe rights within a minute
>hope to get a decent match from it
>if not repeat the next day
>Keep repeating until get that pussy
Always works for everyone thay does this. Doesn't matter if yoire ugly, chances are you'll find an average looking chick that is into your look

Face pic means whale, yeah. Pisses me off.

Back in the day we used plenty of fish, and a mate and myself banged the same girl off it. We didn't know that the other dude was talking to her. Fucked my mate and then a couple of days fucked me. Pretty funny when when him and I met up for a beer and we both start talking about this slut Alicia. Hilarious.

I get the first part, lol. It happens when I'm tired of actually trying for dates and see if those one liners work
>pic related

Also, the coffee date isn't about the coffee, i just want to meet/chat. are they really that picky?

How do you not have STDs out the ying yang? Genuine question

And this is in a city of 5 million, not some small town.

He probably wears a rubber? Jesus, don't they teach kids anything these days

He only got desperate uggos with that bio desu

Honestly brahs, i had gfs in the past, met IRL, picked up.
Not worth it.
Ive been traveling and fucking prostitutes and im happy, i just miss eating pussy, but still, i like to fuck a different girl each time and they dont ever bother me again with their fucking problems, worth the $100 everytime.

I went on a tinder date and now I have a sexy russian gf. Every night she asks me about crypto memes and I tell her about AssBlaster and the 7777777 get and she loves it. Then we have sex. Good times.

You seem like a nice guy. Try to get their number asap and then meetup somewhere general in public (ie public square/park) and go from there. Since you're in shape try to talk to Veeky Forums grills (many are autistic too if they aren't model tier facially) and meetup at the gym for a workout. That way you're technically doing what you would do anyway while still meeting up.

Are you my bf

what about getting your dick sucked?

>getting pussy
>Veeky Forums

I got sucked more than novelty straws by tinder girls but I'm 35 and you get bored of that at my age. I'm not a Chad . Just a lanklet with a six-pack who used to box so women like me physically. But autistic as fuck so all good till they relise that. Tinder in Europe was better than here In Australia where the chicks are retarded and psychotic to boot . Best tinder story I have was going in a boring date with a girl for the third time wanting to at least ruin her weekend as well in the bedroom but nothing.on the way out I met her little sister who was going my way and could drop me home.... And come in and ride my penis all night long. Deleted tinder now though. I'm a slave to sweet lady coin now

im in good shape sub 10% bf but not white

Fuck off to /b/ with this normie garbage.

fuck off
sage