jack
wife's son
go za
cuisine
vegan

That'll pretty much get half of them.

kill yourself. just end your misery.

so much this

I hope you're not simply hiding them. Reporting a thread/post automatically hides it these days.

more 'go style 'za, natch

Not food related. sage.

by banning cunts who bitch about everything 24/7, neck yourself dickhead

t. butthurt meme spouter
go somewhere else while your autism flares up

You call other people butthurt when you get triggered about some stupid meme. It's summer, you fucking newfag

>cuisine is banned
I want America to leave

My wife's flyover son taste in cusine is pure meme all he wants is vegan go za and jack

>spends literally all day shitposting 'go 'za
>gets called out for it

hah he's so triggered LMAAAAAO reddit!

Your autism is showing.

>vegan
hating on vegans is just as annoying. only fat ass neck beard "put bacon on everything" redditors hate on vegan/vegetarian. Not being open to other cuisines is anti-ck. if you're going to love food you need try everything, that includes vegans as well. they can have their moral obligations which is fine but that will obviously limit their knowledge of food and cooking from around the world.

This thread teaches me exactly what to post to trigger you self righteous cucks.

Get the guy who keeps posting japanese food back.

you mad bro

Alot of the blue boards have gone downhill dramatically. Self moderation is the best thing since cell sliced tofu.

you're a grown man throwing a tantrum online atm

>mommy's big boy
FTFY

>grown man

I doubt it

I'm starting to think that whoever it is spamming all those shitposting threads is some sad neckbeard who got BTFO in some previous thread for posting their tendiemeal or some shit. Now, forever butthurt he spends all of his free time (so, all of his time) shitposting on Veeky Forums to "really show those autists". Sure, it's not just one guy, probably has a few other autists with terrible sense of humor helping with the spam, but I digress.

Really can't see any other reason why a fucking food board would have more shitposting than the rest combined.

Add McDonalds to the list and bam, another 5 filtered.

didnt read a single word

mad

mad

mad

mad

mad

mad

mad

Biggest problem I see is half the terms are legitimate, they've just been memeified by shitposters.

Ban all Europeans, since all they do is false flag.

Yeah you're right, better go start some 'go 'za threads to take the edge off my nerves

You can't. Ck is a containment board for autism

I've witnessed /v/ go to hell in a handstick the past few years cause of careless moderation and cross board "red pilling" invasions. Veeky Forums is literally suffering the same fate. Beware.

Sad. This board used to be so chill.

want more moderation? try re***t, friend

No but really a cooking board?

Hit a bit close to home?

McDonalds and other obvious advertisement threads should be banned.

I always love reporting and sageing Joey threads, it's a good start that they are not allowed here

This, though I'm disappointed J*ck is still around.

Fuck that, those threads were terrible.
None of it was OC just images he found on Japanese websites.

I'd block vegan posts because they attract the worst shitposting.