6th Chainlink Dev Discovered

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/issues/38

Check out toddboom at this link. He commented 14 days ago when the repo was still private. Thus he is a 6th insider/dev in addition to the 5 listed contributors.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/network/members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’ll just leave this here...

Whats this

post more stuff for me to jerk off to, stuff like this is perfect

Companies that deal with the software company that this dev works at

Imagine having an idea in the morning and shipping before the day's over. It's closer than you think.

This guy is a Principal Software Engineer at Pivotal.

I’m only familiar with Pivotal Tracker, a popular Agile/SCRUM tool. They have many other projects.

Him being that skilled and working at a company with a lot of impact is meaningful in the software delivery space. Smart Contracts based on completing work? Seems likely with this guy. The connections are definitely there.

Good find, OP.

SherlockLink posted that company earlier along with a few others...anyone have the link...he was posting in the tesla thread today

edit found it.

he posted these companies working on or with chainlink.

InfluxData Inc.
Quantlayer
Pivotal
Ori Network
MonetaGo

Also a few linkedin profiles

I dunno. The name sounds kind of made up...

OP here, I didn't even realize sherlock said that. Assuming he drew that conclusion from the same place I am.

If you read this sherlock, care to comment?

Steve Ellis and Dimitri Roche are both former employees of Pivotal Labs. I doubt Pivotal Labs is involved as an institution, but these guys probably worked together there and kept in touch.

Good point. InfluxData might be involved though considering this guy founded it.

Biz, work your autism on the people that have forked it too. Anyone interesting?
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/network/members

tldr
do i buy or no

Fuck off. You're just going to sell it next week anyway.

If you need to ask, then no, don't buy. We don't need weak hands.

i hold a bunch of other coins,

explain what all this means

how retarded are you?

This is just another person involved with the team who seems to be pretty well connected.
Not a reason to buy on its own. If you're buying LINK it should be because you believe in its potential to open the door to mainstream smart contracts.

No partnerships, no product, deluded tards hoping there are more devs. No communication from Sergay. See you below ico price.

i'm not reading shit,
i keep hearing the point of LINK is to stay below $1 am i too late

P.S. don't you dare sell for at least a year, shitdick.

Very nice find.

>finally hiring devs 6 months after being given $30m for that exact purpose
>linkies are excited about this
Okay

>what is
v a p o r w a r e
Get some rest, you have school tomorrow

I hate this board so much.

>being so poor that you can't buy all the LINK you want and need to FUD
Okay

i dont go to school
we shall see whats a realistic EOY, i wanna throw 200-800 into it

Why? These are the people who will fomo in later and make us rich

a reason why i wont touch LINK pajeet post right here

I... uh... I'm being trolled aren't I?

I'm not sure if this guy is pretending to be retarded or not. He's laying it on pretty thick so I'm going to guess this is an awkward and poor attempt at trolling.

it seems like a shill coin to me

>calls user a pajeet
>only has $200

He's just retarded.

Theres hundreds of coins user why do I have to own any in particular other than btc/eth/xmr?

Please for the love of god do not buy. I'm telling you straight up now do NOT buy LINK.

why is there a trend of devs who all have their linked in saying they work elsewhere...
but they are working on chainlink?

also these companies all have a good reason to be involved....

throwing 500 into link

Rory said they hired some temp-devs to perform very specific tasks on the code.

He might have been one.

not yet when it correlates back to .43

The simplest answer is the most likely to be true...

>Todd Persen
>Todd Parser
>Jason Parser
Oh my god it’s real

>Todd
>Jason

Holy fuck they're almost the same amount of letters. This changes everything.

Or now that I think about it, and see , I can't remember if Rory used the word "hire" or "brought in" when he talked about using devs on those very specific parts of the code.

If he said "brought in" or something similar, there could very well be collaborations with their employers.

Anyone have a screenshot from when Rory said that in slack?

The retard is samefagging now.

What a fucking waste of double dubs.

ur a faggot nothings awkward

the devs are being hired, the infastructure is being built, momentum is building, sxsw is going to be huge, this rocket is almost fueled and ready for launch boys

i'm just adding to my post kukboi

I got you. He says hire.

Is Pewdiepie to blame for this?

kukboi

>Sergey pops up and makes his first tweet in 4 months
>Tweet is directed at the CEO of Salesforce
>Salesforce is an API provider, exactly the kind of company you'd expect Sergey to target for a partnership
>Fortune 500 company
>Ranked #1 company to work for on Fortune's list

Might have been nothing but an innocent tweet, but I'm sensing a little bit of blood flowing to the sausage in anticipation.

PAJEETED

Then I'd be inclined to think that they were working on LINK without their employer being involved. But it still is fucking strange that they have other long-term employers.

Anyone in the tech sector familiar with the usual employment contract terms? In my industry it's standard for your current employer to put heavy restrictions on you working for another company while being employed.

ive never seen anyone not update their linkedin thats why im tripping out over it

What third world country are you from?

america

Replied to the wrong fucking guy lol. This guy is high on something.

I'm backtracking his IP right now to file an anonymous report that he's a heroin dealer.

As long as there's not a conflict of interest, you're usually free to do as you please with your time.

Conflict of interest would be something like working for a competitor.

La inteligencia de la creatura...

WAIT. A. FUCKING. MINUTE.

Recognize this guy in the picture? That's ChainLinks new dev, Dimitri Roche. Former employer prior to ChainLink? He was CTO at Loop & Tie.

Guess who owns Loop & Tie? That's motherfucking right; Salesforce motherfucking Ventures.

It's going to be incredible when LINKfags end up killing their own coin

Nice find user.
Dig deeper, you're so close...

Should be worth about $kys

Meh, deleted it because I wanted to be a selfish cunt and keep Veeky Forums in the dark. But fuck it, I'll post it again.

>Sergey comes out of no where and makes his first Tweet in 4 months
>Directed at the CEO of Salesforce, a Fortune 500 company that convinently provides APIs

So, that seems random. Right?

Recognize this guy in the picture? That's ChainLinks new dev, Dimitri Roche. His former employer prior to ChainLink? He was CTO at Loop & Tie.

Guess who owns Loop & Tie? That's right; Salesforce motherfucking Ventures.

Exactly sir, you seem pretty well informed sir, buy mobius instead. Top 5 coin potential, you do not regret

Very nice find user.

maybe they are not fulltime employees