2.3K venlet reporting in. lez go

gib 5 venies pls

20k here....will I make it VEN Bros?

256 VEN, enough to pursue the next moon mission

I only got 22 since I sold some for link

170 since I bought at ath :(

its ok, new ATH incoming

best whitepaper eva

600 ven here, am i going to get dumped on ?

the fuck are you tslking about? the only way is UP from here mate

Anyone else find suspicious stuff going on with this coin? The other day I was getting a happy ending from a Chinese massage parlor when Sunny Wu came out of nowhere and smacked my whore on her ass with an alligator dildo. She turned around, shocked, and he put an RFID tag on her forehead and scanned it with her phone. She immediately pissed herself and made out with him passionately even though she had my nut in her mouth still./ He then winked at me and threw me a Ven hoodie.

I don't know if we should trust this coin, guys.

Thunder node here, is it weird I’m already looking at vacations and real estate to buy like I’m already a multi millionaire ?

Based on the whitepaper you can prob buy fantasy island

pretty much guaranteed.
Im comfiest fuck with 10k ven

What whitepaper? It literally states this is NOT a whitepaper....

How are those Walton bags?

tfw only 11.2k ven

whats the consensus. are we dumping and rebuying lower or holding for the rebrand

damn i got 35k ven and i do that
you deserve to do that

Fuck. Surely you can't be this stupid.

dumping, VEN has a lot of insider trading from past experience

>gib 5 venies pls
Sure, what's your address

holding here. but mostly cause I just started browsing Veeky Forums 2 months ago and every time I try to time the market I take it up the ass

reeeee

dump and rebuy for extra vendies

hold and dump after rebrand

5 more good boy bit coins and i can afford vendies

0xd7922ab7d003a8c9e068721c619db13149ca08d0

These really are getting so entertaining. I wish I had screencapped every one Ive seen to plot the evolution of Sunny's shadyness to absolute debauchery

Hodl for the rebrand. I doubt the price will drop till then.

Sell the rebrand, then buy back in.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5....

Sent user, enjoy

dump, then rebuy a bit after for the next build until june

>But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain.
Can you stop with this copypasta? If you could google or search on QQ you'd know it's low tier FUD. VeChain is partnered with Innolux, one of the top RFID innovators in the world which also happen to work with popular brands like CocaCola and Samsung. They are developing their chips with Innolux specifically for their product in a partnership, not merely re-purposing RFID chips straight off the market. This can lead to bringing on other investors on board who work with Innolux.

Does anyone know the date and time of the rebrand or is it just some unknown time this week?

*I mean baidu, sorry

mah nibba

can you gib 5 to me as well?
0x3e232a9737585029736c2681d7936cafdfe585e1

>buy vechain at $1.46
> ride to the top
>sell into some other coins
>end of jan market crash
>portfolio drops to same level it was before I bought the chain
>I move into another coin because i assume vechain will flop on mainnet just like icx
>meanwhile I grabbed icx at $8 cuz i thought it would ride out the crash
>even planned to grab vechain on the 17th but after seeing how much it went up already i figured not worth it it won't moon much higher, most of the potential gone

at some point i think i just have to accept that i deserve to be poor

Bumping b/c I legit can't find anything.

V will surpass market cap of BTC and ETH combined this yr

26th. dno bout exact time

>Folio consist 50% Ven 50% WTC
no changes at all because one is up 15% another one is down 15%

Well I sold 4 mins earlier before roof spike yesterday to swingtrade. I haven't fomoed in and if I do I will lose 25% of my stacks.
I doubt the price will ever go down before 26 so yea, we are fucked

WHY ARE WE MOONING???????

Ho lee fuk, its not coming down isnt it?

2 walls of 460+240 ETH on binance

are we going to destroy them?

Did you buy WTC out of pity?

rebranding soon

check bmw twitter biggest partnership in crypto just now

Because shit is cash

...where?

Holy fuck, did the same. Thought the initial rally was the usual small pump followed by expected dump so I can buy in and increase my stack. Shit is now out of reach. Gotta wait for after the rebrand event...

>gotta wait for after the rebrand event

you're in for a shock.

well rebranding may be so big, that it will not dump so its a big risk as well. Fuck.

All Vechainers gonna make it.

So many fucking waltcucks in here fudding.
>muh white paper
There is one
>muh China coin
Yep, and it’s made me a lot of money so far
>muh walt is better
Nope. Neck yourself
Any other questions?

it will dump, its the rules.
> news = dump
> Rumour = Pump

or just literally turn off your computer for 6 months, come back when mainnet is released, and use the 10k per month to sustain a NEET lifestyle until death

I honestly don't understand why you spergs try to day trade when 95% of day traders lose money

I’m dumping some of it to but more later but I’m keeping at least 10k VEN because I don’t want to ever risk my node.

I wonder if it will drop after the rebrand event. Selling the news and all that. But then again, rebrand is different from "just" news. Were they supposed to roll out VET conversion then or was that in June?

June homie

how many times does this have to be said
if they drop a bmw partnership before rebrand imagine what they will save for rebrand day

play it by ear and make a call, if nothing happens then dump, if it does hold on for the pump then dump and buy back in cheaper

its more likely that it will dump but no guarantee. Still great option if you wont touch your stack and come back in one week after rebranding

Every 2300 ven generates 1 Thor/day. Total supply of VEN is 1B, so about 400K THOR will be generated every day, let's say with all bonus systems for nodes added about 600k. If THOR goes for 1$, it means that using a global blockchain network only costs 600k$/day. Realistic or not?

not sure if 15 ven will get me anywhere

Yeah, should have been obvious since converting before public launch and wallet release wouldn't make much sense.

Also, assuming companies want a ROI for holding VEN to generate THOR of about 5% per year, math from an user yesterday shows that VET will be 30 times the price of 1 THOR.

thanks for the laugh guy, I needed it right now :)
also check'd

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k

you're going to get burned really hard. Knowing these sneaky chinks they have some announcements or exchange listings (bittrex and bithumb) in their backpockets just to fuck over "buy rumour sell the news" faggots like you. They know how to manipulate the market and deliver the news at the right time.
There will be dump possibly after the rebranding or before, but it will be short lived. Also CCK specifically said they're going to fuck sellthenews cucks over

Done.

VEN has the best community

ven always consistently drops bombs and delivers. I'm waiting till the actual rebrand before I consider selling to get back in lower, but not until then. you guys thought justin sun was the shillmaster, no, sunny is.

No, FUN does. and it better has better meme.

Where did CCK say that? Twitter? Im rly curious.

Ya fucking right, the VEN fud memes are the best of any crypto.

>Shady
>Huge VeChain fan but..
>Rapist/Thief Sunny

Student highroller here with 11 VEN (50% of my portfolio).should I drop out of college

Wait a year and you'll have $11k + a couple thor to help pay off college.

Sure. But its kinda depressing watching your portfolios here while Im throwing in 100$ and not going out of the house for a month because of it lmao

>ctrl+f "tech"
>2 results in one post
>only post talking about tech is the one FUDing VEN

Yup, it's a VeChain thread alright.

You faggots are worse than the people who bought into Tron, because you've actually convinced yourself that this shit isn't a scam.

Are you suggesting it will be worth $1000/coin? That would give it a larger market cap than Bitcoin’s.

Tron is a scam because it has no substance
VEN isn't a scam because it has substance and reliable backers

If Tron said they partnered with Apple and the American government I wouldn’t give a single fuck about the tech, I’d buy and wait and see what they’d announce regarding tech later.

VeChain’s a privately-run company. I know they’re good implicitly because of other companies I trust supporting them, so because I trust the judgment of those multi-billion-dollar companies I by extension trust VeChain.

Alright shills, what's so great about this one?

chink

What is Vens substance? Apart from partnerships. Don't say staking, please. What's the use case?

I was in Shanghai with my girlfriend last week and I ran into Sunny. He seemed like a nice guy at first. He asked to hang out, that maybe he'd show me around the office and give me a peek at the private mainnet. We ended up going to a really shady restaurant. He insisted that my girlfriend order and eat the greasiest food on the menu. She knows how much Ven means to me (Thunder Node holder), so she obliged. After about an hour and three or four courses, Sunny said he had a surprise: we were going to meet Breyer. We got up to the hotel room and there was no Breyer - three or four big triad members were there. I thought for sure they were gonna rape my girlfriend and kill me, sell her into slavery. But it was even worse. They forced my girlfriend to take off just her pants, sit on Sunny's face, and brap. The triad members sat wordlessly, smoking their China Tobacco VeChain-certified cigarettes. The smell was god awful. After he had enough, he slapped a RFID sticker on her ass, got in my face and said, "your girlfriend, she certified Braphog." They all started laughing.

Super weird guy.

spoon feed the retard people.

I never thought I'd have the courage to tell you my story... but here it is. I was a huge fan from the start, since BitSE split and formed VeChain. The idea of IoT and tracking products on the blockchain sounded incredible. I decided to visit the Singapore office in 2017, and my life was changed.

I arrived there and was greeted in the most friendly manner by a woman at the front desk, Ann I believe her name was. Then I saw him, Sunny Lu, standing at his desk. I tried to keep my composure and walked up and said something along the lines of "Mr. Lu, it's an honor to meet you. I've always admired your entrepreneurial spirit, and I love how VeChain is progressing." Then, he gave me that blank stare. The stare that will be burned in my mind until I reach the grave. You could tell there was nothing left, no soul, no heart. And that's when it all went wrong.

He fiercely grabbed my genitals and started twisting, with the same blank stare into my soul. I sat there, looking horrified, very visibly trying not to cry. He finally stopped twisting, and brought his face about 1 inch away from my own. I could smell a rancid stench coming from his mouth as he said these words: "YOU GET OUT WHITE RICE. YOU GET OUT AND YOU NEVER RETURN."

I let out a barely audible "Y-yes sir," and he finally released his grip. ALL of the coworkers just stood around me, mocking and laughing, calling me 'milky-white boy.' I ran out in tears and took the next plane home. My stomach churns just at the thought of how this day changed my life.

kekus maximus

it's in his latest riddle, wasn't it obvious ?

26th I thought. No idea time, prob some time in Asia though so account for time change.

I was in China town Chicago the other day, ran into Sunny. No shit I was completely surprised to see him in America. He caught me staring at home and waved me over, he was waiting in line for fried chicken. We talked about his latest partnerships and he hinted at Vens future but then I made a mistake. I asked about CCK. He eyes filled with rage and he attested stammering out broken English and mandarin mixed together in a low cursing a name kinda way. Everyone in the place, mostly chinks, stopped what they were doing. Next thing I know he grabs a ladies sink of her table and shoves it in my face while holding my neck. You wanta coca cora kid!!! Her said that like 3 times even more menacing each time. Coke is pouring onto my face and shirt and he finally shoves me away and shakes off his hand. He looks over at me and says.......... you have seen.....

Yeah pretty weird guy.

That's fucking funny because I was also in China town Chicago the other day, ran into Sunny. No shit I was completely surprised to see him in America. He caught me staring at home and waved me over, he was waiting in line for fried chicken. We talked about his latest partnerships and he hinted at Vens future but then I made a mistake. I asked about CCK. He eyes filled with rage and he attested stammering out broken English and mandarin mixed together in a low cursing a name kinda way. Everyone in the place, mostly chinks, stopped what they were doing. Next thing I know he grabs a ladies sink of her table and shoves it in my face while holding my neck. You wanta coca cora kid!!! Her said that like 3 times even more menacing each time. Coke is pouring onto my face and shirt and he finally shoves me away and shakes off his hand. He looks over at me and says.......... you have seen.....

Yeah pretty weird guy.

I was in China town Chicago the other day, ran into Sunny. No shit I was completely surprised to see him in America. He caught me staring at him and waved me over, he was waiting in line for fried chicken. We talked about his latest partnerships and he hinted at Vens future but then I made a mistake. I asked about CCK. His eyes filled with rage and he started stammering out broken English and mandarin mixed together in a low cursing a name kinda way. Everyone in the place, mostly chinks, stopped what they were doing. Next thing I know he grabs a ladies drink off her table and shoves it in my face while holding my neck. You wanta coca cora kid!!! He said that like 3 times, even more menacing each time. Coke is pouring onto my face and shirt and he finally shoves me away and shakes off his hand. He looks over at me and says.......... you have seen.....