I don't believe crypto is a reliable investment at all

I don't believe crypto is a reliable investment at all.
I lost 10k in one day, this was just testing the waters.

The market is extremely volatile. There is a lack of regulators, government and private. Corruption is not uncommon either. Crypto businesses and ICOs are private companies, so that should be a red flag for transparency. That coupled with the fact, that you are sending money to a company with NO REVENUE or ASSETS at all. That should be a major red flag.

Shitcoins and related are constantly shilled on this board. I wouldn't even consider this board remotely reliable either since it's been so infiltrated.

I'd advise you poor schmucks in the middle of this to commit to a safe exit as soon as you can. Because you can not predict when the next disaster will happen.

You can call me a retard or what ever, I have decent experience in trading volatile currencies. I promise you shit will hit the fan again soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

cablecarcapital.com/your-capital-at-risk-part-1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_trap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lost $10000 in one day
>implying sold after one day
>"im an expert guys trust me"

>I'm a retard so you guys should slump to my requirements so its fair.

you dont make money on crypto when you are a stupid newfag

>pls hold my hand daddy regulator

Welcome to the world of chaos, you weak motherfucker. This is where the strong will thrive, and weak cunts like you are bled dry.

Nothing wrong with testing the market.

>I lost 10k in one day, this was just testing the waters.
>I have decent experience in trading volatile currencies

Sure you do faggot. Sure you do.

Funny. I was able to make $50k since beginning of feb

>I lost 10k in one day,

And you failed the test brilliantly.

I know people with room temperature IQs who've been able to turn a very decent profit during this crash.

Show them accounts then boys. I made most of my money on forex and stocks. Cryptos are nothing more than pure gambling.

I look forward to the "should I sudoku guys?" when you lose everything.

If disasters could be predicted then they wouldn't happen.

The absolute state of normies.

>trading on plus500
lol m8. Once you get fiat into an australian exchange, buy/withdraw your crypto and dont look back.

I mean that's pretty good. But was it anything other than pure luck?

Hey faggot
You can't trade crypto

Its a long term hold you fucking brain dead faggot. If you seriously need this explained to you just leave now

plus500 is an israeli bucketscam shop you stupid fucking cuckolded aussie cunt
go gamble on binary options brainlet

That's fine though. It doesn't bother me, I have gains on shares that aren't the wild west.

>has 90k
>uses plus500
>imagine the fees
jesus fucking christ stop

Wtf are you even trying to do in that image?
I can't make heads or tails of your image, but it looks like you bought high and sold low within one day repeatedly?
And was the 6k loss on a liquidated short?

This just looks like terrible trading.

>I claim this without proof

>This is where the strong will thrive, and weak cunts like you are bled dry.

100% this. The absolute madness of this market, the unending shilling, the constant scams, the relentless wailing of destroyed short positions have forged us into a new breed of super-investor, blessed by Kek himself.

Just wait OP - as we make money here, we're turning our sights on the old legacy markets. We spit in the face of 60% drops and sneer at the talking heads that control your markets. We have weaponised autists creating super-bots that'll eat through Boomer traders like piranhas.

You should sell ALL your assets OP and go hide. You're not cut out for this any more. It's ok - just....walk away.

>Buying Ripple
You deserve it.

ITT: normie trader gets justed by 12yos and autists, he mad.

cablecarcapital.com/your-capital-at-risk-part-1/
can you withdraw cryptocurrency on this platform? can you buy it or only take leveraged positions based on the movements of it? if you can't figure it out for yourself you deserve to lose your money

this, amazing

op you are a retard lmao

i refuse to believe op is real. nobody is this retarded. this is legit the brainlet meme becoming real and thats not happening imo.

nice bait

You're so mad. Now suck my dick, boy. Daddy's got you

You need to test after researching what you're doing with your money. If you invested into projects and held off on the sell button you could have held steady and received growth after some time. Shitcoins are extremely volatile but legit projects rarely moon/dump hard unless the entire market does.

thank you for your money retard. crypto loves people like you, now go learn to tie your shoe laces.

Sorry mate, trading crypto takes actual skill. You can't follow a bunch of ema lines to make 5 cents off $100 every day.

sorry you didnt have what it takes to make it, not everyone is smart enough kiddo. Its okay the world needs ditch diggers too ;)

You're not investing, you're trying to trade. Any oldfag who invested in crypto is now rich.

Oh you actually shorted bitcoin in this bullrun? Do you even trade?

"ripple" there's your problem

People retarded like you just visit this board since the christmas hyperun .

The Bull Trap hit about two weeks ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_trap

Trade what you know

Seems like I hurt your feelings calling you a faggot and then telling you to suck my dick. It'll be OK, I'm sure its nothing new for you my boy. Look into your insecurities, pick up a hobby.

Time will heal your gaping asshole wounds ifyou stop spreading those cheeks for us All to see

>reliable investment
>trade
Shouldn't you just hold if you "invest"?
You basically don't have to do anything, just buy bitcoin, leave it for a week, and see 5-10% gains.
And why you use Ripple to test trade?
Now matter how good trader you are, it's different, you need to get used to sats value and fiat value if you want to start trading alts along with the correlation of it and btc.

> losing 10% in a bull trend
Wow that takes some skill bro. Maybe stick to forex

>The market is extremely volatile. There is a lack of regulators, government and private.
Then gtfo and stay in stocks.

See you at 50k, cuck

>when u """"have decent experience in trading volatile currencies"""" and still get BFTO by bunch of 15yo autists who spends 1/2 of their time fapping, 1/2 shitposting at chinese cartoon imgeboards and 1/100 looking at memes and also can't into buasic math or grmmar.
You have to be utterly retarded to lose money in this market.

>ripple

AHAHAHA