MAJOR TRENDLINE HAS BEEN BREACHED

I REPEAT, MAJOR TRENDLINE HAS BEEN BREACHED, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

BEARS CAN GET THE FUCK OUT, THIS IS THE START OF ONE HELL OF A BULLRUN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d6Senkdh5Y
coincodex.com/article/1316/a-cryptocurrency-by-amazon-would-be-a-game-changer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:(

is all that blood because he bit his tongue?

youtube.com/watch?v=4d6Senkdh5Y

inappropriate

HAHAHA Bears btfo. And here I was hoping for at least a bit of a pull-back first to buy more. Ah well, such is life.

Hey Bearfag - Remind us all when it's going to 6k again?

Skycoin will render all your shitcoins obsolete.

not yet

>do it

you going to cry about it, plebbit?

>major trendline 11500
call me when we go above 12k nigga

Skycoin is out with the rest of them as soon as (((they))) decide to develop their own meme money. This is the blackpill of crypto. Keep your eyes and ears open for a coin lauded by news networks and (((mainstream finance experts))) that will have major payment acceptance deals ironed out prior to its release, perhaps even being preemptively endorsed by governments.

>we're building a new internet
>btw you have to use existing infrastructure and ISP subscription to use it

That'll be in the next 24 hours

How did you find that pic so fast? Thats too good.

>wanted to put 2k in btc
>mfw it won't dip

last time I bought in it dropped almost 1k 2 hours later
fuck me

Luckily, many of alts are pulling back since all the money is flowing to BTC. Im capitalizing on this one and buying some cheap shit.

Yup I'm paying attention to 11500-11700 too, if it breaches I'll fomo back in, if not, there'll be blood, I'll buy anyway.

Why the fuck would one buy BTC with 2k?

If you want to make 6-7K in a year, then i can understand. But let's say you want to 10-100x your money like most of us, why dont you put your money in promising alts?

oh so now TA matters

>I haven't done my own research so I don't know what I'm talking about

This. Honestly i'm expecting a dump of biblical proportions at 12k. Could be wrong though

it's approaching. i should probably stay awake until it happens in case i need to fomo back in.

ITS PUMPING

>8 orange pi miner for $10,000
>pre-mined coins

Stay chill you fucks - yet out of the woods so be set to HODL - might still encounter some chop as we push through this one...

I plan to buy alts as soon as they stop bleeding sats but I don't want to buy btc at the top

You need BTC to buy alts.

We are witnessing one of the most important nights in crypto in a long time.

>paid shill that keeps repeating proven lies

>i don't like what you said so you're a paid shill

Im at work giving fuck all of my duties and staring at the monitor. This shit is way more important.

My alts are still bleeding.
I'm down like 15% sats today

Whe does justing start anons?

That's normal, all the alt-money is flowing to BTC. BTC will eventually stabilize and go sideways -> money flows back to alts and UP WE GO!

Seen it 1001 times. Sit tight and enjoy, youre watching history in the making.

Next point to test is 11.7-12k

Amazon registered a couple crypto domains.

A Cryptocurrency by Amazon Would Be a Game-Changer | CoinCodex coincodex.com/article/1316/a-cryptocurrency-by-amazon-would-be-a-game-changer/

sheeeeiiiit.

Good time to buy alts then?

I literally wish it goes to 30k

I tethered up before Bitcoin Cash fork and this is the first time I have tethered up since

yeah

In exactly 20minutes, we will close our 4h candle above the major trendline. This is the moment we all have been waiting for, for what seems like eternity.

This has been a tough cookie to everyday wake up and see blood in the streets, with minor ups only to be massacred time after time.

Brothers, the war is about to be over, the battle is about to be over. To our brothers that was left behind in the battleground, you will not be forgotten. You will fomo back.

Everyobody hold hands on this beatiful night, look to your right and all say together, we are going home. God bless.

It's already 12.5 on korean exchanges, pic related.

Shouldn't the whales just wait for it to break the trend, let everyone fomo in, then dump. Btc is so risky ffs don't know what to do

why is this always like this in korea? everything is always way more expensive.

you could have bought nearly any altcoin and 200% gains in december- the equivalent of bitcoin going to 40k. But you decided you wanted grandpa gains with bitcoin. Congrats on this

confirmed

use bittrex you idiot, just buy bitcoin then transfer over. You fucking normies are stupid and new to crypto im a no coiner but i even know bittrex is the best exchange.

TADAIMAS

Ripple

They sacrificed a regulator to the crypto gods to pump the price

just monika

back2lebbit

The arbitrage has always been massive between the south koreans and the rest of the world. They are the power users of this shit, thus their asking price is significantly higher.

buy eth you fucking imbecile, actually don’t you deserve whatever fees and delays come with boomercoin.

Poor new faggot identified

I can't buy eth with fiat since I can't use coinbase or gdax. I'm stuck on a shit exchange that only sells btc.

Right now I'm still waiting to get verified on bitstamp after 3 weeks and I'm waiting for my bank to let me do wire transfers so kraken isn't an option either.

Prepare your angus.

wash trading

Yea, he bit his tongue and passed out at the sight of his blood :(. Poor lil guy all tuckered out

It was a fake breakout

wait until we're out of the ABC

bullrun after losing 70% of its value in less than a month LMAO

problem?

>bullrun after losing 70% of its value in less than a month LMAO

Meh. For cryptos that's a minor fleshwound at best.

DOWNTREND ONGOING, EXIT NOW EXIT EXIT !!!

>In exactly 20minutes, we will close our 4h candle above the major trendline. This is the moment we all have been waiting for, for what seems like eternity.
>
>This has been a tough cookie to everyday wake up and see blood in the streets, with minor ups only to be massacred time after time.
>
>Brothers, the war is about to be over, the battle is about to be over. To our brothers that was left behind in the battleground, you will not be forgotten. You will fomo back.
>
>Everyobody hold hands on this beatiful night, look to your right and all say together, we are going home. God bless.

Pretty much how I feel lol

Oh man. So much Fudding in here. All you guys a fags believing in this dumbshit, meanwhile folks like me are laughing all the way to comfy zone.

BE FEARFUL WHEN OTHERS ARE GREEDY

Your sentence doesnt make any sense.

Noone is FUDing here, absolutely no one.

We believe that when there is a trend-change, the trend continues until broken. And only trend that has been broken is the downward-one. This is the smart thing to do.

If by "comfy-zone" you mean you're shorting, you're just plain stupid and about to get liquidated the fuck out.

HODL tight - you are sure to see some chop pushing through this - don't let em shake you out...

Really? Check again.

Aw, shit... you're right.... Good thing I still netted in time. Not a big fucking dea..

at least BTC is doing better than literally every other shitcoin right now

cunt

year of the alts when

Nice trendline you broke out of there. Would be a shame if you got the FUCK back inside the cuckshed

we need more of these

So... about that "major trendline" being broken...

theres another chapter somewhere in the archives

>chink new year didnt work
>alts on continuous decline

>you're welcome.

9/9

Still shaking....

oh shit, the TREND LINE was BREACHED. That means its only going, up, up, up! Impossible for it to go down. In fact, if people sell BTC in mass....THE PRICE WILL KEEP GOING UP FROM HERE!!! WOW IT WAS BREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAACHED!

LOOK AT THESE LONG ASS WICKS!

LOOK AT THEM

Psychology behind those are:
Bears are trying to fight these prices back down so fucking hard, but bulls are grabbing them by the balls and shoveing back in to the woods couse it's fucking GO TIME RIGHT NOW, AINT GOT TIME FOR NO FUCKING WINNIE THE POOH-BULLSHIT. WHEN ITS TIME TO GO ITS TIME TO GO!

Weakness sold into strength desu...

>Weak hands sell.
>Strong hands buy.
>FOMO starts after $12k...

is the red juice drugs? he seems hella high while drinking it

let me know when someone makes one where a btc girl rapes an altcoin girl.