Buying a gf

How much would one need to get a girl like this?

Just one bottle of some cheap champagne, apparently

disgusting

Whatever a bottle costs at the local bar, chav.

To think that some cuckold will marry that slut in a couple of years.

The past is just the past, honey.

Lol women are the absolute worst

November 2013, BTC rallying up to $1k:
>"Hurr Durr I have X btc in my wallet, will you be my gf?"
>"Yes, honey!"

November 2017: BTC rallying up to 15k, 16k, 18k...
>"Honey, I just filed for divorce. ALL OF YOUR BTCs ARE BELONG TO ME"

Rule #1: you don't talk about BTC.
Rule #2: you don't talk about BTC, ever!
Rule #3: OP's webm shows a couple of wasted skanks who have seen more cocks than the entire KFC production line history -- that is, OP is a faggot.

Not very much, just enough to get them wasted and be somewhat good looking and outgoing. Just don't forget to wear a condom!

Christ, it seems to me that people have been brainwashed into thinking this kind of behaviour is somehow OK and won't effect a relationship in the long run.
>have überbeta childhood friend
>he's pretty high IQ and makes a lot of money
>he keeps picking the worst women, all of them devout progressive feminists
>one night at a BBQ he feels very down so we talk about relationship stuff
>tell him that I think he should look out for better women that are conservative and virtuous (i.e. someone that hasn't been on the cock carousel and isn't a feminist)
>essentially loses his shit saying that I'm a bigot and an idiot and that it's not the 1800s anymore
>yells into my face that he will laugh in my face when I get divorced from my now fiancée after 3 years

So much anger in these people, wow. Another buddy of mine told me 5 years ago when I had been dating the same gf of mine "You'll see things differently when you'll date other girls". I pulled him aside, told him that that's really not cool to think like that, but he didn't get it. It's weird because growing up I thought one of these guys would be my best man but clearly they won't be.

ain't nothin but a cheap whore

sauce?

lmao if you think these party sluts need money to fuck every guy in their path.

It's better to live alone and fuck around than to get tied down with some slut and have her ruin you financially.

That's pretty slutish behaviour.
As a man with pride you shouldn't reward slutish behaviour with money or attention.
Just my two cents.

Enough for a vip section at the club and plenty of bottles of champagne
So less than 5k

>wanting a whore gf

cuck

Ironically, your friends are right. Have fun when your fiance says "uhhh user I feel like I missed out on the casual sex how do you feel about another man fucking me"

Don't be a betacuck

I used to think like that, then I got super lucky and found a fantastic woman. Saved my damn life.

Not every girl is raised a whore and wants casual sex. Veeky Forums is just full of betas who don't have the balls to go out and find them. You included if you actually believe the bullshit you say.

How many bitbeans do I need to get a girl like this?

How many sugar cubes do I need to get a girl like this?

OP this girl is a cum dumpster and she can't even swallow properly. Why on earth would you want a girl like this?

> Not every girl is raised a whore and wants casual sex

AHAHAHAHA it is obvious you have never had a girlfriend faggot. I'm by no means a player but I've fucked over 10 roasties in my short 22 years on this planet, from one night stands to LTR's, and if you think "not every girl wants casual sex" you are delusional. They are programmed to get as much different types of cum in them as possible, the "aryan 100% pure virgin" you are looking for doesn't exist, she is probably on chad or tyrone's cock right now, and if she isn't she is thinking or dreaming about it. Go ahead, keep looking for your little princess brainlet, you'll realize one way or another that they don't exist in the 21st century, and in fact they never really existed, the only reason women were ever faithful is not because they wanted to be, it was because of societal pressure and customs. Once they became free, they now do what they want, and what they want is casual sex. I don't care how chad you are, she will get bored of you, even billionaires and 10/10 chad celebrities get divorced

This is what we need to be memeing into reality after link.

How much hay and clover to get a girl like this?

One OMG

unironically you'd have to spend like 5000 to get sluts going wild like this

For real though, how much longer does this "civilization" have left? I want nothing more than for all of this to come to a brutal end.

I'm sure the 10 roasties you fucked are an unbiased sample of the entire population user ;) I'm sure you are from a high class and educated family ;) I'm sure you have taste and you don't go to clubs ;) I'm sure you have a very healthy lifestyle ;)

I've been to that spot in yellow Stone. 10/10 would recommend. Very pretty and otherworldly.

Also how much tuna do I need to haul in per month to get a girl like this?

this one sells for 50 doge (rare)

the truth behind this really depressing fact makes me want to never get in a serious relationship ever again in my life...

aka 1 Chainlink eoy

These types of goddess only hang out with chad hauling minimum 500 tuna per month user, give up

How much howling at the Moon do I need to do to get a girl like this?

God I am so fucking glad someone is on the same page as me.

I've had "casual sex" with girls 17-22 (19 myself) and there's been girls that have fucked over 15 guys to girls where I was their second guy. Ranging from encounters of 15 mins to like a few days. If a girl likes you a lot...she will fuck you quickly (if there is no downside). If you are a good boyfriend and you fulfill your girlfriends primal needs (no I'm not talking about finance and all that bullshit, their brains can't process that), they won't cheat on you

These people are just delusional, living in their wannabe Catholic world where women are princesses

How many rusty cans of spam do I need to scavenge from radioactive ruins to get a girl like this?

Idk but that dog costs about 1-2k$ as it's a purebred Northern Inuit

How much gold do I need to steal from a dragon's den to get a girl like this?

Pro tip for relationship plebs here:
Never take advise from Veeky Forums and its: NEETs, womyn, degenerates, traps (mental illness), racists, virgins, and mentally insane humans.
Seek out life and love can happen, just seek the right women and don't be afraid or "red-pilled" to hate all women.
Remember that the vocal minority of degenerates and soulless beings always beats that of the majority here online.

Not that user but:
1. Yes they're very different girls, all in different universities and colleges, some SJWs and some of the most stuck up business chicks

2. Yep, both parents have university degrees in engineering

3. Go to clubs all the time, not sure what the problem is. Have fucked almost all of the girls raw so I know they're clean from my the STD tests I've taken.

4. Pretty much, maybe a little chubby recently from drinking that's about it though, nothing I can't lose from hitting the gym for a month.

Stop judging people based on your own failures faggot

lol I'm studying engineering at one of the best universities in the country, and I am from a decently wealthy family. I occassionally go to clubs cause I feel like being social and getting fucked up sometimes. Not sure what that has to do with my arguments. I also doubt your lifestyle is healthier than mine. but ok bud, do what you like, you'll see reality one way or another soon enough.

don't be sad about it, it's human nature. Humans are simply not monogamous, that isn't something to be depressed about, just accept it as part of our species' nature. The only cases of monogamy come from cultural/societal expectations, as you can see in the modern free world 99% of women have had more than one partner, they have already broken the definition of monogamous right there. Doesn't mean they're evil, just means that they're doing what they are biologically programmed to do, deal with it and use it to your advantage.

kek at marrying non-asian girls.

Probably about $2 for a trashy whore like that. Stop contributing to degenerate culture.

Nah, it's easier if you just accept it and don't fit into those qualities which cause women to do this to you

Hey guys, how many rednecks do I need to butt probe to get a girl like this?

I used to think it was hard getting laid, pulling 8+/10s, until I figured I'd make it my #1 priority and fucked 19 girls in 4 months, most 8+/10. This open depravity in women hasn't been seen since rome - enjoy it.

You're the cuck if you plan on marrying, there's no such thing as a unicorn my man -- take that to heart. It's human nature.
Also, you can't save them (your beta friends). They're only going to resent you for trying. The brainwashing that they're under will only be broken through hardship and willingness to consider reality.

>These people are just delusional,
Couldn't agree more. What it really is massive existential insecurity.

I believe you are a certain type who attracts certain types of girls and now you think you have established a pattern in all woman when in fact it is a reflection of your own traits attracting a certain compatible kind of woman.

Your perspective is childish and narrow, it is true many people abhor the concepts of impulse control, rational consistency and their feelings not being the ultimate arbiter of everything, woman who are like this are sluts, men like this tend to be angry aggressive or repressed idiots.
You too are caught up in an emotional perspective which is simultaneously convenient and pleasing for your own experiences while also liberating you of your own faults and mistakes.

You will never attract a different type and you will believe all woman are what you describe simply because you are fishing in a pond with only those kind of woman.

> trashy whore
she is really fucking hot and you know it. You can also tell by the way she is dressed that she is most likely wealthy and college educated. welcome to reality she isn't a "trashy whore" she is your average young woman acting like she really wants to act.

>Stop contributing to degenerate culture
imagine being this unaware of human history and the long centuries of violence, rape, and greed that our world is built upon. "muh degeneracy" is just a buzz word, used by people who can't accept that reality is a lot less clean and nice than they want it to be.

a bucket of fish heads once a week and she wants to jack you off over a pile over her own tiny slimy eggs because she has no vagina big enough for cock. but she might rub all over you and spray your dick with eggs instead i dunno

Humans were monogamous when it was a matter of life and death. Really wonder what human sexuality will look like in a 100 years. Probably like brave new world.

Why is reality so cruel :(. I want my harem full of virgins :(

It's not that all women will screw you over, but to say NONE will is ridiculous and you know it. Every girl with a bf I've met except for 2 have cheated on their bf, sometimes w/ me, but it doesn't matter if their guy satisfies them -- most women are self destructive and will destroy anything good they have -- like cats pushing glass off tables.

How shitty your life must be to feel attacked by a comment that wasn't even aimed at you ? You perfectly fit the shitty human being I had in mind, you would go well with the other user.

thx for the boner, faggot. For one time, buying champagne in a filthy discoteque has not been completely useless

look how clean her clothes are, she's clearly a vault dweller. they get fed nutrient paste from the algae farms and almost never leave their underground cities. she doesn't need your spam. probably only popping out to get some footlong mutant cock from some rad chad

>lol I'm studying engineering at one of the best universities in the country, and I am from a decently wealthy family
Yhea that surely tells me you are humble and educated, and not a total dickhead.

can't wait for sharia law then we can purge alcohol drinking degenerates for good

That whole last paragraph reeks of salt, dude.

It's very possible to attract more than one type of woman, considering most women are attracted to the same basic stuff

The term slut is just something you're using as an ego self defense mechanism

none. don't worry about doing the probing. she's got that covered. just bring lube

>thinking Asian women are somehow different

>deal with it

No. You will deal with the revolution.

Yes, you're right. Some women actively do things that are against their long term
best interest. Problem isn't with the women though most of the time, it's the men that have a lack of understanding of how women feel on a day to day basis and treating them like they would treat other men

you don't even need the gold, just find some stuck up elf princess looking to get back at her cold and distant parents by sleeping with a round ear. every one of their villages has like a dozen of them, you'll usually find them lurking around the outskirts of a human cities, sitting alone in a quiet bar with a hood over her head to cover the ears. elves have no alcohol tolerence either so pretty much the first man to approach her can have her.

If I understand your logic correctly, you would be marrying Asian women because they don't indulge in this type of behaviour i.e. they respect social norms more

Which means your kids(sons) will be low testosterone betacucks

I am happy with what I have and I am confident people who radiate outward a certain combination of qualities will end up attracting what they try to repel. I don't care enough to be salty, I might laugh at ironic mechanisms biting projecting people in the ass though.

>asian culture is the same as european culture

Do you guys donate to charities?

I send between 500 and 1k a month.

If you make the money then why not? You know?

I just make sure it's a legit charity. It's not a lot and it feels pretty good. Bought prostitutes before and got 10/10 girls for a grand a piece and I could nut in them. When you get bored of that then consider charity. Like, my computer could be upgraded but I think it's more important. I get people have their own ideas of importance, but if you've got the shit to spare then I think you should go for it. I mean I have 20 something times left over, but at least put something towards it because it feels good.

There are unironically a small percent of women who are not like this. My good friends LTR of 5+ years, whomst he met at some European Catholic church event, has an entire social circle of girls in their young twenties who are more industrious and career-oriented than most guys I know. Most of them don't have social media let alone the typical dating apps, and have been single, are in a relationship with their first and current boyfriend, or have had at most 1 relationship in the past. Are they "aryan 100% pure virgins"? I doubt it. But they are also far from the cock hungry club sluts you are making every girl out to be. I've seen both sides. Just understand the "ultimate blackpill" of all girls constantly lusting for dick and nothing else is untrue.

The girls I am talking about are an exception with how mainstream hookup culture is. But they do exist, srs.

she was raised by wolves after her parents were attacked by a bear when she was just an infant. she doesn't know how to speak or do human things and it's too late for her to learn. if you fill a bowl with dog food and take her on walks so she can have a poop on the grass in the park she'll probably stick around. just be sure to have her on a leash when walking her in case she tries to chase a car or bite someone.

lol where did you find this? i know this bitch

>asian girls respect fidelity therefore my sons will be low test betacucks
Is this what /pol/ does to your brain? Get back to saving white race instead of shitposting, you faggot.

what revolution you incel? You and your fat delusional friends gonna do something? You can't even get laid and try to blame "muh degenerate society" for it even though we are free to do whatever we want, and you are seeing true human nature play out. This kind of thinking is elliot rodger tier, sorry buddy but you are going to have to create a literal new species cause this one can never exist longterm under fascism, even the reich that did exist lasted for barely a decade or two. Once again, accept reality, leave your computer and you'll realize how absolutely delusional you are.

horse women need at least 16" to be satisfied, don't bother.
get a cow woman instead, you won't want to fuck her but she can produce gallons of milk to sell at the market

you better tap that user

/pol/ loves asian women though idk what youre talking about

the middle breast doesn't make milk, it makes gatorade. she only dates athletes but likes to keep her mans thirst quenched during the big game.

look, I'm not saying that every girl is a megaslut, I'm just saying that women are not monogamous and most will have had some level of sexual encounter before 20. You even said yourself some of those girls have had at most 1 relationship in the past, that number is probably higher than you think. I'm not saying good women are impossible to find, I'm just pointing out that finding the perfect virgin princess that will never lust for any cock other than yours is delusional. that is all. relationships are good and babies are good, women aren't bad, I'm just pointing out an objective truth.

Your kids will look like freaks senpai. its unethical