Pizza And Rice is Best Food

Pizza And Rice is Best Food.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilbe.com/animation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed

uhm, OP might be serious about this

God damn that's a fat Korean. Mother fucker should share some of that rice and pizza with Best Korea.

Yeah well there are very few items of that size to be found in the world.

>the true face... er, um, hand of Veeky Forums finally reveals itself!
>and it was the wife of bbq king all along!

How are your fingers so fat OP? How much do you weight?
I'm 150kg

>150kg

You're probably going to have to translate that into modern, first world measurements. I doubt OP has the strength and dexterity to both google something and reply to you, after going through the effort of taking a selfie and starting an entire thread.

330 Freedom Units.

>US of A
>First world

Good joke, chicano

Wow, why do grills put on so much more weight in their hand?

No, rice and beer is. Pizza makes you have hippo arms

Probably a higher body fat % for their height.

kek. ameridumb still thinks their Mcdonald tier measurements are relevant in 2016. Learn the metric system you ameridumb and you wont be mistaken for a lobotomy patient anymore.

beer is also heavy in calories desu senpai

high carb low in fat

173cm 100kg
Visit for ilbe.com/animation

Literally thought that was a fucking babby's hand.

Holy shit.

>index finger much longer than ring finger

hello microdick

>Asians literally cannot eat food that doesn't contain rice and have it in every meal, in every dessert and even in their milk

What kind of pact with satan did the entirety of Asia make that demands constant rice consumption? Holy shit, rice and soy sauce in every goddamn meal

are asians getting so fat so quick because they insist on stuffing themselves with white rice in ADDITION to the crappy western fast food?

homeboys, rice was okay when you had swamp water soup and spoiled cabbage to go with it

you can't use it as a pizza or hamburger or fried chicken side, trust us. we have experience with this trash food. it will kill you on its own. you don't need the extra carbs.

Fuck off you fucking ilbe shit

dam kid aint you a bit young to be so fat ?

Rice is very common carb staple in East aAsia but they do eat wheat with meals as well.
In fact, for exclusive rice culture, south india / dravidian is probably closer.

That probably also has to do with the fact that with modernization, east asian diets became more varied, whereas culture in south india condones vegetarian diet so there is a higher dependence upon rice and pulse crop for calories / nutrients.

Is this the hand rate thread?

Nice hand. My 3 inch dick would fit nicely in that.

Oh yeah.

wow you wear rings and smoke. You're so interesting and complex.

Indians are fucking nuts with the rice.

They had that special "India Day" at our office some time ago and they said they'd all bring in multiple dishes and make a feast for us all to try.

It was just 10 different kinds of rice. Jesus wept. Carb overload.

get lost you skinny fucking degenerate.

you really shouldn't wear rings other than a wedding ring as an adult male

Why not?

It already is in modern first world measurements. I think what you were asking is to have it translated into archaic 3rd world measurements such as the ones they use in America.

I think your rings are cute, m8.