It's dead, Jim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUYKSWQmkrg
youtube.com/watch?v=knXWloTonYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ADMPiCfv0fU
youtube.com/watch?v=YbqEm6DK024&list=PLhSf2kEkqQYn8vIlt49cN3vGh7Ht3hmf5
youtu.be/A11d4yopMIQ?t=324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, definitely dead, please sell for low prices. Please.

i see dead coins...
youtube.com/watch?v=QUYKSWQmkrg

>dead
>hasn't even taken off yet

user I...

Basically every coin is bleeding in satoshi value.

Look at the ICON marines.
>RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=knXWloTonYQ

An interview from 2017.

Talal invested into scam ICOs, what a retard.

he probably pumped and dumped them and made money tbqh

he mentioned investing in Civic's ICO and that did a 5x

It was never alive to begin with. Sell sell sell.

bahahah come back in a week faggot op

Shhhhh, its resting

Eoy price?

(pulling out of my ass here)

UAE family is probably going to tokenize $50m-$100m of shit since it's a nice round number. That means the market cap could quite literally 1.5x, 2x in a few months just by one guy tokenizing.

I heard there are also talks with South Korean banks too. If you tokenize bank magnitude assets fun things will happen.

People will use jUSD to hedge against Bitcoin dips. Add in FOMO and catastrophic possibilities like Tether imploding and JNT could go parabolic but who knows.

Thanks for confirming a below ico price.

no problem bby ;)

>He really thinks they're going to tokenise that much
Absolutely deluded

People actually bought this token after all the scam warnings and obvious pajeet shilling ?

Feel free to share your thoughts with the class

I doubt it'll be any more than single digit millions, why would so much money to a small start-up?

This. How much more obvious could it be that this is a fucking scam? And you STILL bought in? lmfao

calling 80mil a small start up....

But you are completly right, we wont see much beyond 10mil.

The family's fucking rich dude. $100b net worth last time I checked. His financial group also wants to pilot jCash in the UAE. Oil's drying up and the arabs are moving to finances. It would make perfect sense to invest a lot and have a first-mover advantage.

but this is a pajeet fud thread so i'll shut up now ;)

>there are still people holding on to jibrel after the last interview with talal

Uh, good luck.

The guy seems like he doesn't even know what he's talking about. They aren't really trying that hard to keep up the charade at this point. Probably already dumped their bags.

I laugh, you know how rich these fuckers are right? I wouldn't be surprised if the tokenize more then $100million

>more jnt fud than jnt fomo
and this is how you know its buying time, not selling time

>keeps bleeding for 2 weeks
TIME TO BUY NOW

Finally some proper fud. Gj biz

This is delusion beyond belief. By this logic you should've been buying into DBC for the last few weeks. You would've pretty much lost all your money if you did.

sorry I've been browsing Veeky Forums longer than you, but the bizndicators are clear as glass

Read my fucking post. I could tell you at least 10 coins now that have been fudded here since the beginning of 2018 and that did nothing but drop. I could also tell you at least 30 coins that were fudded here in the last few years and dropped without ever recovering. Your posts are fucking dumb.

read your post?
you think a a developer sharing his name with a videogame character is valid FUD, it's just a meme image and you use it unironically kek
why would I waste my time reading anything you post?

The other post you faggot. How there are probably thousands of coins that have just vanished into thin air that shared the same fud JNT has right now.

What the fuck do you retards expect? There has been no signicant news lately, hence no fuel to drive the price upwards. This is a long-term hold, if you want short-term gains then choose AMB or something else. If you own JNT I wouldn't sell until their air the announcement though.

until they air the announcement*

By this logic you are not allowed nor able to invest in any coin or project. Better gtfo this board right now.

You sold you alts in the november btc bull run too, right?

Guess coin of the chart.

It's Ven.

what interview

youtube.com/watch?v=ADMPiCfv0fU

He is sold af.

The project isn't easy to comprehend, because one the system and logic behind the porject matters. People don't even understand how the CryDRs are working.

>Invest
He's not really investing though is he? He's tokenising his fiat

debt instruments on blockchain? that's new

Obviously they are investing, because it is a pilot program.

I only started in December and am balls deep into JNT. Just saying that a lot of coins die and the 'biz fuds, I buy' logic is flawed.

just bought some assuming i just lost all my money but the risk is well worth it if they pull it off.

targeting traditional markets worth well over 1000trillion? the rest speaks for itself

Tbh if the announcement with the sheikh / SEED group is utter shit, then be ready for some serious trouble.

To be clear, the announcement isn't with the Sheikh himself but with the CEO of SEED group.

Jibrel?

More like Jibronie

You....aren't dead yet?

Seriously thought you'd have thrown yourself off something by now for getting your shorts so rekt and publicly being wrong so consistently.

Next thing, we actually WILL be in a bear market and you'll go long and spam the board with your shitty TA about Lambos being inbound.

I think they're talking about this interview actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbqEm6DK024&list=PLhSf2kEkqQYn8vIlt49cN3vGh7Ht3hmf5

Omega was the guy larping as a tine traveller. He is either a psycho nutfuck, or bored and taking the piss out of Veeky Forums. Either way, being consistently wrong will not deter him.

The partnership is with the group but the announcement is being done with the sheikh. They confirmed on telegram they are waiting for him to be free for it this week.

Stop making these fucking threads all in all, most of Veeky Forums is to much cancer for this coin

Vad nickar du i deras Telegram?

I see. That is truly disappointing. Did the date change on it too.

The partnership is with the SEED group, obviously. You don't partner with a person directly for legal reasons.

But guess where the money for the SEED group comes? We will read about the details in the upcoming week. Enjoy the show

How is this disappointing? That's excatly what we were supposed to expect. Do you even understand how anything works?

Vågar man ge ut sin TG identitet på Veeky Forums? Jävligt oklart.

Also, I found the following part of the interview I linked to be very interesting. You FUDers should take note. youtu.be/A11d4yopMIQ?t=324

They stated the announcement was with the sheikh previously.

I'm anticipating a dump, only problem is I can't decide whether I should buy btc now or wait for a dip but these dips are getting higher and higher each time

it's better than I thought, if they're going to in SEED's headquarters that's huge. I was expecting them to be working externally

Did the link not work? Skip to 5:24

Skriv något med å/ä/ö i chattflödet så blir det bra ;)

I'll wait for the full details to make my assessment of how valuable the partnership actually is.

On the real doe, how many of these to make it?

Don't know. Despite my pessimism I have around 180K of them that I am sitting on until EOY or $20.

It is true that they previously said that they would announce with the Sheikh himself. Keep in mind though that in reality the Shiekh is a very busy man and that due to time constraints, they may have had to re-schedule and do it with the CEO of his private office instead. I'm just speculating of course, but it's a fact of life that things don't always go as planned.

Who knows, it's all speculation at this point. I'm bullish AF though.

This token wan not made to be in the hands of pajeets. That's why .

Also , I strongly doubt any of you actually understand how it works. It's not your ordinary coin. Its a sophisticated money engine.

How far up your own ass are you exactly?

are you joking?
half of the telegramm is reatrded /bizfolk
"jibronies" and fucking frogs all over
there is your "smart money"
lmao

Perhaps you could call it a sophisticated money scheme , the type wall street likes.

it will be purged .

I got out and put it into VEN before the pump, the SEED partnership will cause a 20% increase just for it go back to 60 cents.

that's fair, I know there's a lot of value in having an announcement with the sheikh though so not having that sucks

I am just holding 300k+ JNT just for fun.

The purge is already going on.

Stop playing around with your launch money. You are just trying to time the market like a full time addicted gambler.

Oh, it seems i was wrong .
My apologies .

Am I missing messages from telegram? I don't have that message at 7am?

Are you sure you're looking at the right day? It's from this morning. Perhaps we're in different timezones, that my 7 am is not your 7 am and thus it shows differently on Telegram?

Yeah I don't see Talal post anytime between when I originally posted that dancing gif till now. Did he say anything about it btw? Lol hope he likes it almost done it.

Not that I know of. I don't really pay attention to the conversations being had there to be frank because it's mostly cancer-inducing memes and kids asking "when lambo". I just scroll through it every now and again to see if Talal has said anything.

Yeah I was surprised, feel like it might throw off some people who are actually serious about these types of things. Not that we aren't but I mean in demeanor since I've heard him mention the telegram in interviews.

Kucoin will list JNT on Feb 22 which will cause a dip, sell VEN before the rebranding and put it back into JNT and ride the partnership.
It is all going according to plan

I mean I disagree with you but those numbers.

>It is all going according to plan
The theory always sounds great, doesn't it?

trips of truth, so you are right anyway.