Itsover

>Roasties posting about crypto on insta.
>Ellen shilling to soccer moms.
>Lightning Network delayed.
>Garbage TPS.
>So many shitcoins.

Tell me why this shit isn't going back to 1k Veeky Forums

Because the more roasties that buy, the higher the market cap. Encourage the sluts

literally a year ago it was "whats a crypto"

>brainlets who think adoption is bad for crypto
Why are you investing then? Or are you just mad that you were late and le normies with more money are already putting your gains to shame?

Her handler/bf got you to notice

exactly. when every instagram bitch and their mothers are talking about crypto, the price will have skyrocketed because of all this new normie money. ultimately they'll be the final bagholders

the price skyrocketed because of tether. had little to do with normies and their $100 bitcoin purchases

There's a difference between adoption and brainlets + roasties just buying to make a quick buck.

you wait until every normie gets a share of the thing

So you agree this shits going to zero then.

We're nearly there ... I'm guessing maybe you can only double the number of involved normies at best. The rest know to stay out.

of course it is lol, especially BTC. maybe monero survives due to darknet shit. blockchain technology might be useful for something, but then companies can just go on ahead and create their own business oriented coins

which they are doing right now

there's still massive room for speculation, we haven't seen a massive normie flock yet. last year's will be nothing compared to what's to come. BTC might even reach teeka's 30k prediction

>ultimately they'll be the final bagholders
can't wait to dump on them

i read her username as boipucci
shit my brain is fucked brehs

>insta
I think you're the normie

lel same here

>be roastie, December 2017
>tv news are all about Hurr Durr Muh Cryptos
>plebbit is all about Hurr Durr Muh Cryptos
>facebook is all about Hurr Durr Muh Cryptos
>twitter is all about Hurr Durr Muh Cryptos
>...
>heroically decide to get Muh Cryptos!!!1!
>whoring as usual - this time asking for Muh Cryptos for payment
>desperate fappers oblige
>BTC crashes from 20k to 6k
>sell the puny BTCs for a fake Gucci chink bag
>go to club for the usual show
>media stop all the Hurr Durr talking about cryptos
>bag gets scratched while entering the main door
>decide to go whoring even more
>post pinkwojaks on tumblreddit using a different account
>hfw (her face when)

It ain't over until McDonald's accept crypto

I can't because it'll go back to bottom. It's only a matter of days but you can already see these last days BTC has been slowly increasing to sucker more buys in. Slowly artificially inflated course: manipulation at its finest

cursed sminem

>McDonald's accept crypto
women paying with Dat Crypto™
men HODLing

>Dat Crypto™ literally moons
men congratulate and cash out
McDonald congratulates itself and cashes out
women hurrdurring hard because Cryptos Are Sexist Reeeeee

It is. I am shorting.

i would love to see BTC one day at 30k, and then whales conjecture a massive sell-off, like the one ETH had on gdax. their unloading will trigger stop-losses which will drive the price down 90% in a matter of seconds easily, except it won't go back up this time

No. Op, they're talking about it, but have NO fucking clue how to actually buy in. It's basically the Internet in 1996 - yeah everyone knew about it at least vaguely but hardly any normies were on.

>So you agree this shits going to zero then.

Yeah, the same way there was no more Internet post-dotcom bubble, trains post-railway bubble, housing market post-GFC etc. And the crypto equivalent of the is at least 2 or 3 years away yet.

Once half the economy is leveraged on the back of shitcoins mooning - THAT'S the bubble. That's when we sell and bunker down to buy the final great crash before it all stabilises into a boring, predictable market like the others.

except shitcoins have no real use case and will crash to zero, like most dotcom bubble companies did. maybe a few dozen survive because they have a very strong and unique use case, otherwise companies and governments will just harness the tech and create their own cryptos to be used in a regulated fashion

Did you say TPS report?

God women are disgusting

it may not seem it to some but theres still a genuine problem of access for the mass uptake to occur. in the uk at least it was easier for me to buy btc years ago than it is now

I have never owned crypto, but it's apparent that they do have uses, and the better they get the more uses will they have.

Today cryptos are used to buy drugs, guns and other fun stuff on the internet. That is a use and form of wealth creation, so crypto have value.

In the future you might see cryptos being used as a cheap form of Western Union. Of course it's not totally the same thing and the idea is kind of fallacious (because how do you convert crypto to real cash in a third world country like say Somalia?) but it is a possible use.

because we haven't even reached 1% normie adoption yet

normies talking about getting in now is the prelude to them buying in @ ATH

I'm a lifelong felon into btc since early on because I was pushed out of the regular systems. I've never once in my life bought anything illegal with crypto, it's far more easily traceable then cash. It's good for a lot of other things nocoinets don't realize.

This is only the fucking beginning. We'll see BTC top 20-30k EOY. You'll wish you bought these delicious dips.

What coin is she holding, Veeky Forums?

bitter virgin detected

BBC

Unironically? Tron and Ripple like any normie slut

This.

Nice fud you got there.

lmao

BRAP
SNIF
EWW

Can't wait till I can trade a roastie $5 worth of bitcoin for a blowie joey

>skyrocketed because of tether
just kill yourself already, you low IQ scum

> being arbitrarily cynical

Fuk u fagt bcash sucks ass

I unironically believe that most women are disgusting and pathetic. My gf believes the same.

muh tether conspiracy

>Lightning Network delayed
Lightning™ is just around the corner™

She doesn't have any actual exposure to crypto. She is saying she does purely for attention.

When the fuck are you idiots going to realize that that's what happened already and it's why Bitcoin is no longer $200? Everything up to $1200 or so was because of this and the rise up to $11k+ after that was just a joke to take it even further.

Since 2014

I don't believe the Tether fake printing shit but I unironically believe that in March 2017, when Tether was sued by Wells Fargo and dropped to as low as $0.90 each, this caused the trend reversal leading Bitcoin to stop falling around $900 and start rising rapidly, up until the end of the Bcash fork.
This was when Bitcoin's market cap was somewhat smaller and people still had a lot more faith in Tether, until this, so people believing they could simply arbitrage Tether to USD without much risk was a real thing.

Does your gf have a nice boipussy?

The USD/usdt volume on kraken at the time was miniscule. The 90¢ price wasn't that significant.

Her front is still tight af. I'll leave the ass for later.

commented cringe under her pictures and she deleted it lmfao

Those aren't really the people who stay in while the whole thing is crashing. Normies are the kind to run for the exit as soon as things dip (the only reason some don't is because they're not always online when it happens). Chads and Staceys run away with their profits, they don't let themselves get stepped on until they're pink wojaking all over Veeky Forums. So it's good that they invest, but it's doing shit all to prevent anything from crashing.

you're kidding right?

no one in the mainstream even talked about BTC when it was under ~$3-4k

back when it was $200-2000 almost no normies knew about it, the crypto mcap was still under $100B at that time

we're just getting started, that run up to almost $20k BTC was the first time in history that theres been any normie interest, and in any market you're bound to get repeated waves like that, not just one time events

Unlike former anons downsyndrome

Respect to you patient man.

>what is OMG

People like you should write a book on that lifestyle. Are even privacy coins easy to trace?

Wrong. BTC was all over the news like crazy in January 2017 because it had finally reached the price of an ounce of gold (about $1,200 or so at the time). Then it crashed again, but that sort of attention drew tons and tons of people into the market. Maybe you didn't hear about it, but a shitload of people did. I had female bimbo coworkers talking about Bitcoin and how they 'knew a guy who was into mining those Bitcoin-like things" during lunch.
>Bitcoin reaches price of Gold
>Could Bitcoin be the new Gold?
>If you'd bought X amount of Bitcoin 8 years ago, you'd be a Billionaire!
>ETH: The Next Bitcoin?
This was all over the news.

Although I laughed at your post, you are still a total faggot for using social media

You're either barely legal or a normalfag. Crypto was all over american news in 2013. There's been Netflix documentaries on Bitcoin and Silk Road for years now.

Just because people know about them doesn’t mean they bought in. Fuck I knew about bitcoin in 2010 and didn’t buy until I fomoed in this December.

........Someone above said
>when every instagram bitch and their mothers are talking about crypto, the price will have skyrocketed because of all this new normie money.
To which I made the claim that
>BTC has been all over the news like crazy for years and years and
>female bimbo coworkers have been talking about this over lunch for years now
>Thus it's not really true that just because everybody is talking about crypto, the price is going to shoot up even higher than now
To which you rebuttled
>Just because [every instagram bitch and their mothers are talking about crypto] doesn't mean they bought in