Why cant we have nice things, user?

You told me the bears were gone, you told me the downtrend was over. Why did I just buy in now?! WHY!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

told you all it was a bull trap

Gettin railed at trend line. Worse then last time so I expect sub 10k at very least.

Blame Bog

because you're living the Veeky Forumsraeli meme
buy high sell low

Buy high, sell low friendo

Bears don't go away user. They merely hibernate

When will it end, user? I want December Gainz back.

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

SOLD AT 10.8k

BASED BEARS

But seriously OP, next time wait for confirmation that the trend is broken before acting

why am i just watching this for the first time? hahahahahaha

>price breaks out of the bottom of the downtrend lines for a few hours
>instant shoot up for the next week
>price breaks out of the top of the downtrend lines ofr a few hours

Oh fuck we are going back to 6k within the week, maybe even 5k. Get ready for a seven red candle streak on the daily.

Are you srs? FFS. I'm done. I'm now officially JUST'd.

Nah, ~9.5k or thereabouts. It'll be a correction, then we'll go sideways for a few weeks until we hit the trend line again.

We'll drop to the purple line here eventually, then we'll go sideways for a few weeks until we hit the red circle. When we do, that's the moment of truth.

It's funny how people were shitting on TA even tho it indicated how we're going down.
Fucking corecuck copers disgust me.

HOW ARE WE GOING DOWN

WE ARE LITERALLY STILL AT THE SAME PRICE LEVEL REACHED ONLY 8 HOURS AGO

You're so fucking stupid it hurts, talk to me in an hour

this

kek it indicated we were going down since 9k

Just tether up right now before you lose even more and get further justed.

Buying, holding, trading or leveraging BTC in the last 2 weeks has been incredibly risky and stupid. Bears aren't done yet and Bulls are trying their best to fight them and it's a real tug of war, but right now will be Bear week, the Bulls had all of last week to themselves, time to correct, and I think it will be much more than what he says. That is just the first stage, maybe it will reach that tomorrow or in two days, but there will be a further correction after that, he needs to zoom out more on the chart.

A real change of course wont be finalized until Bears get a double bottom at least.

listening to you guys I wouldn't have taken the elevator from 7k to 11.5k so no thanks

keep fudding for your drop that will never come

>he thinks double bottoms are an actual thing that exist in 2002+16
kek. If it touches 6k again it''ll maybe bounce a little before plummeting to 5k the same day.

>le money lesbian will save us

lol ok be my guest, I don't care if you make stupid decisions and lose your money

You aren't alone user.

>Weak hands are selling.
>Strong hands are buying.
>FOMO starts at $12k...

Nigga, a lot of those horizontal lines I drew were placed like that because I zoomed further out.

I think ~9.5k is a reasonable correction. 6k is way too low of a valuation for BTC, and 9.5k intersects with the general uptrend from 6k recovery before the bullish pump to 11.5k happened.

wrong
right now people who watch hourly charts are about to take gains.
this will slash at the price again and more blood will gush.

And you're too stupid to book profits and will hodl to zero. Fucking genius.

Using meme lines and Moving Averages, I see this still going up and resisting at around 11.5-12k. If it goes above that and doesn't reverse, I'm buying in. If not then wait and see game for me. Zooming out, we clearly aren't out the woods yet. This could be a bull trap, which is what worries me. Vid related

even if things weren't so bearish short term, you should still take profits, buying 7 was an amazing call on your part so back it up with sound money management

Yeah but the overall downtrend lines indicate going to 6k again or possibly even lower. I don't think a bull trap fueled by desperate and retarded bulls that spent all their money pumping this artificially out of the downtrend lines is a good thing to be drawing meme lines from, it was way too artificial. Notice that every dip in the last week was extremely shallow as bulls were way to afraid of an imminent huge panic sell if it was allowed to dip for more than a few hours. They were pumping way to much in it to give it an artificial bull run to make people think the downtrend was over. Probably exhausting their fiat reserves in the process.

The first time we hit 6k was a bit too soon and induced by panic selling, but I am certain we will reach it again when the time is right.

I said a double bottom at absolute best if the bulls do all they can do to stop it.

MY GOD HOW NEW ARE YOU FAGS?!

YES I MAD.

YOU DONT JUST BREAK A MULTI-MONTH DOWNTREND LINE IN 1 TRY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

IT WILL ALWAYS BOUNCE OFF AT LEAST 1 TIME IF NOT MORE.

FOR FUCKS SAKE. ADHD KIDS IN HERE.

>right now people who watch hourly charts are about to take gains

Speculators selling to HODLers.

Speculators.never buy back from HODLers at the price they sold...

>Yeah but the overall downtrend lines indicate going to 6k again or possibly even lower.

It's not impossible, my own analysis makes me believe that we'll go to 9.5k and then go sideways for a week or two. When we inevitably intersect the downtrend line again by going sideways, that's the make or break moment.

It might be that we're going to 6k at that point, although I believe in an uptrend from that point personally (just a guess and a hope).