Need to lie about advisors, im not investing

Vechain tweeted about Vitalik being advisor, later deleted tweet when called out by Vitalik himself.

Their main partnership DNV GL, already use another blockchain solution from Deloitte :

DNV GL and Deloitte first to leverage blockchain technology to advance the certification industry
DNV GL has transferred all its 90 000 certificates.
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-and-deloitte-first-to-leverage-blockchain-technology-to-advance-the-certification-industry-101685

None of their partnerships has mentioned that they will use RFID.

People have full confidence in the company because a billionaire speculator invested when it was 0,30 cent.

Still no whitepaper, no info on how they will scale, no info on their blockchain at all.

People saying their blockchain is in use now, so then they dont need your masternodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then don't buy. What is the point of this thread?
Only pajeets fud coins they supposedly are not interested in. Are you a pajeet, OP?

Nice just sold 250k

Its to warn people since this coin is being shilled 30x every day on biz. And how the fuck are they suppose to put those huge fucking RFID chips on a pack of smokes, it bigger than the pack itself.

Stop being so narrowminded, you're so hung up on this RFID idea. Vechain is way more than that. This project has been in development since 2013 and they've been using their private blockchain. Fuck out of here with your muh-whitepaper-self, noob.

>shilled every day
it was nowhere until it went form 4 to whatever it is now
now its still hardly posted despite being more up than link

Stake United literally takes all work out of your hands. stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

>he wants to warn people
Kek, sure, pajeet. And you decided that of all the coins out there VEN is the one that you need to warn people about.

LINKfaggots jealousy towards VEN is so savory its palpable. LINK will be left in the dust and VEN will be the next NEO. Good luck with those bags, retards.

Anyone with a brain can see VEN is being shilled by paidshills

I hold both
what now froggy?

>stakeunited.co/
Is this shit legit?

Because THEY lied about vitalik being an advisor

hmm thanks for the heads up user. My father has purchased this coin - I just sold his stack.

VeChain is known to be sketchy. Reddit mods at r/cryptocurrency even have a temporary ban in place for Ven and Sky.
With all the shilling that NANO got, it was not banned. That is really saying something about the shillers of Ven and Sky.

HIGHLY ORGANIZED SHILLING =

VEN
UFR
LINK
FUN

There was a livestream press conference with DNV GL ffs. Retarded fud is retarded.

There sure was, but they already have a blockchain deal with Deloitte, so whats left for vechain?

They need to hype everything cause they are ironically a knockoff of their competitor in Asia, and with worse tech and absolutely no info on anything blockchain related, they have to pay shills and lie to get investors.

never trust a ching chong scammer

>ironically a knockoff of their competitor in Asia, and with worse tech and absolutely no info on anything blockchain related
OP exposed himself as a salty walty. Jesus, at least make up some new talking points so I can't spot you a mile away.

Just because ive done my research dont mean i will invest in chink coins. Why dont you come with a argument instead of Ven catchphrase "salty walty"..... ahhh you cant because as far as we know Ven is vaporware without any substantial info.

>Bought in before their marketing campaign began
>Knew retarded normies would buy in based on partnerships without questioning the tech
>Sold at $8 when I thought the marketing had reached its peak (little early)
>Never looked back

Anyone holding on to this shit long-term deserves nothing short of poverty. It's so blatantly obvious that the vast majority of holders are tech illiterates, which is fucking insane when they're investing in a purely tech based market.

Vechain = piece of shit. Sell at profit or get some diamond hands to hold bags forever

In fairness - the LINK shilling is more of a disorganised, I'm retarded shilling. And they got the GET

t. VEN holder

>Vitalik quitted Fenbushi Capital but saved his status as an adviser
>Fenbushi Capital invested in Vechain
>Some autist on leddit posted that Vitalik is suddenly is a Vechain adviser
>Vitalik said that this is an incorrect statement

Dudes are pathetic.
I saw a post about how they are coordinating organized FUD against WTC. seriously childish

>muh whitepaper
>muh inferior technology
You literally used salty walty talking points. Still don't get why you people are so obsessed with VEN.
As I said only pajeets go around fudding and shilling coins they're not involved in. Go home, Rajesh.
Besides where is the source?

The thing you newfags, which every VEN holder turns out to be, fail to realize is that LINK has been the official Veeky Forums token ever since the ICO in September.

It isn't organized shilling. It's Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums. You'd know that if you didn't arrive in December-January.

They also Vechain team also tweeted the lie but deleted the tweet when called out on it.

ITT: desperate people who missed the rebrand window

Desperate Vechain fud back at full force again. Looks like things are just about back to normal.

As there is no whitepaper, and no obligation to the tokenholders, they could just sell the company, or make coinholders obsolete by keeping the blockchain private. Leaving you all to eat the dust.
Its not talking points, its fucking facts, jesus you fucking Vendiots keep defending something you cant/wont comprehend. Tech illiterate wont even begin to describe you people.

Vechain never tweeted the false rumour. Mad about missing the boat?

You said they're a knockoff of ther competitors. Who are those competitors?

Ven is useless send it my way

prove it lmao
>inb4 I'm not gonna prove anything

Missing what boat, the Titanic? Hope you know that were this is going. Sure i could have made money on Ven if i was early investor, but no whitepaper, and as i said no info on their tech or blockchain im staying out. Got 6 figure portfolio, dont need to speculate in shitcoins.

>unable to google 'vechain vitalik tweet'
you dumb faggots aren't going to make it

It's fucking pointless. They've never read a whitepaper in their lives.

It's their money to lose. And we'll get to laugh.

Please try to say something that we can learn about Ven except muh partner, salty walty, Jim Breyer etc... How will they scale? How will they keep private data private? How will they handle the speculative huge transaction load by staking only? There are so many unanswered questions

>unable to post a source for claims
Why don't you answer?

>'vechain vitalik tweet
If you dont know then get out of crypto. After reading for 20min on their competitor,Ven seams to be out matched out classed and out teched.

>If you dont know then get out of crypto
so you don't have a source
>on their competitor
Who are you talking about?

Neo. With their “ico platform with utility token Thor”.
sounds like a rip off of neo and Gas.
Their rdfi shit sounds a lot like wtc.

Still waiting for that source.
Jesus, you guys are pathetic. Even using the same pics all the time. At least OP changed it up a bit but man, you guys are still so fucking obvious.

Here is some paste for you about their competitor.

If we're comparing hardware and implementation, Walton has the clear advantage here. As for software, we can't compare yet because we don't know about what technology VeChain has for their blockchain. We do however know that Walton is scalable, due to their dual-chain + child chain structure, which also gives companies the option of keeping proprietary and other information private on their child chain, while only broadcasting needed public information to the parent chains.
The essential difference between Walton and VeChain is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. VeChain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, VeChain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

If we're comparing hardware and implementation, Walton has the clear advantage here. As for software, we can't compare yet because we don't know about what technology VeChain has for their blockchain. We do however know that Walton is scalable, due to their dual-chain + child chain structure, which also gives companies the option of keeping proprietary and other information private on their child chain, while only broadcasting needed public information to the parent chains.

Sure this is paste, but there is no flaw in what has been said, if there was, one of you Venshills would have countered it by now.

>i'm not a salty walty.
>owns salty walty copypasta
How bad at shilling are you people. You don't even deserve one Rupee. Whoever is paying you is seriously getting fucked over.

It wasnt very hard to find when doing a little research on both brands.
Btw here is a pic of the RFID chips from both, one is huge and runs through API, the other is tiny with patented tech and integrated blockchain. Fuck maybe i should put some money into ven competitor just to support the better company.

Still you people have no talking points except to lash out, fucking red flag right there dude.

Wow I haven’t seen those chips before. Ven got REKT

Wow, that chip is so huge.
>Fuck maybe i should put some money into ven competitor just to support the better company.
Kek, you crack me up. But yeah, you should do that unironically. Buy WTC.

have spoken to my doctor about this. he confirms. SELL.
p.s he is a professional man.

>huge fucking RFID chips
are you fucking kidding me?

This has a moon overdue, whether it's a shitcoin or not (look at crap like tron, verge, nano)
Just abide your time and sell VENs at 40$ bro's
We will make it

it already mooned, went from 0,25$ to 8$

Unironically this. Fucking plebbit and normies

9,6*