1 day remaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5B07PIXu1E
blocktrail.com/BCC/block/000000000000000007a4afe23f9c4681ea37bb73b6070587e1503a08a4681e23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

until?

>operation dragonslayer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too???

1 day to what?
I bought dis shit yesterday and regret already.
Right now it is hovering right above the support. Doesn't it dare to break it.

TELL US YOU NIGGER

>4 days remain

>the flippening

Plz, BCH
Do something
I need that giant green dildo up to 0.3

Did Cryptoverter fuck you up as well? I have been holding those bags for so long...

I have no idea who that is
I sold my LINK too early and now hate myself. So I found a coin with magnificent pumps that hasn't had one in a while and here I am

bcash = scam coin
sell your bags or die crying

Care to elaborate? What can LTC or BTC do which BCH can't do better?

95% of coins are scam.
Yet somehow ppl flip them

Bcash isn't good for speculation. It's good for buying shit. If you want to buy drugs on Dream Market, I recommend using bitcoin cash because of the low transaction fees.

Anyone know if TORGuard accepts BCash? If not I'll just pay for it with ETH. ETH is pretty cheap tx-wise usually

>Not be a scam?
>Not be intentionally deceptive with their name and tactics?
>Not pull some insider trading shit that hurt the integrity of the market?
>Not have that ass tumor, Roger Ver, transposing perpetual stink on the coin merely be existing?

These aren't arguments pajeet, these are baseless ramblings.

Kill yourself.

Bcash is a scam and a shitcoin.

>If I continue to post the same picture of a cryptokike, the goys will listen to me

Bitcoin (BCH) is the real Bitcoin.

1 day... Don't say you weren't warned.

TA.

20% consensus that forked Bcash is a minority, hence why it has a different name and a different ticker. The name "Bitcoin" remains with the majority consensus irregardless of what changes are made to the code.

But, I can't wait for the day Bitcoin does increase it's blocksize (which it will at the appropriate time). Deluded bcash cult.

>bcash

Stopped here, there's no point listening to this dribble. It's quite clear you're a blockstream paid shill.

Yes I'm being paid to post on Veeky Forums.

Deluded bcash fags.

You r not even argumenting anything.

Does this have anything to do btw?

cant wait to see ltc ruin this thing in the next 3 months

>thinks bcash is an insult
>calls bitcoin, bitcoin "core"

Until LTC flips with BCH. This is the real flippening

How come BCH is still tanking below its last pump price with all this insider info?

I'm used to a low volume increase in price vefor a run up.
So far it is going down below all supports.
I'd be happy to see it go above 0.15 for once.

Might hold it either to 0.125 or to March. If nothing happens until then, I sell dis shit for a loss

Bitcoin Cash fans are like a bunch of gamers playing a game they love and are all super excited about it. Bitcoin Core fans are like the share holders of that the gaming company, they don't play or understand the game themselves, they just want the stock to go up.

Oh shit, you're right OP. BTC difficulty adjustment, miners jumping ship, BCH whale pump manipulation...its a fucking perfect storm.

Could you elaborate plz?
Im in BCH only due to TA.

I remember the November drama has had a lot to do with mining difficulty, but is that still the case now?

>X is Y

good analogy, also craig wright is satoshi

>craig wright is satoshi
you're full of shit

It's all good and nice except he isn't not SN.

you're full of shit too

I like you anons. You put me on to chainlink. Tomorrow is just stage 1. You have until late april to trade your btc for bch

until roger and jihan pulls an exit scam and bcash crashes to $100

>I like you anons
>I will fuck you over by shilling this shitcoin with no future

Roger and Jihan are still fighting strong for bch while core devs are dropping like flies. Read the signs faggot.

Fuck, I never knew I entered such a heated battlefield, when I bought BCH

Dafuw is supposed to happen TOMORROW?

BCash has the shittiest least skilled devs. Nobody wants to work with the cunt known as Roger Ver. all bcash has is paid shilling... that's just one reason why this coin is the biggest shitcoin in the top 10. it is going nowhere but down.

>last november plus 15 weeks
>still forcing the dragongayer meme

What is stage 1?

>irregardless

adoption

It's obvious who the paid shills are working for, and it aint bch.

>But, I can't wait for the day Bitcoin does increase it's blocksize
Blockstream spent a year long FUD campaign against Segwit2X. Segwit2X was a mere 1 MB upgrade. Blockstream will never increase the blocksize because that means they'll have to admit defeat and since Blockstream consists of literal manchildren they'll never want to admit defeat, therefore they'll never increase the blocksize.

bitpay integration release?

you cashies, all you have is manufactured FUD. build the strawman and knock him down. pathetic and desperate.

The fact that people keep calling BCH a scam is a clear indication of how undervalued it is now. Because, considering the people behind it, the oldschool cryptofags who vouched for it, the funding, sooner or later it will moon by the power of shilling alone

youtube.com/watch?v=q5B07PIXu1E

rrriiiiiiigggghht. hating you bcash motherfuckers comes free. you're the cancer of the crypto world, as such people line up to shit on you cunts free of charge. call it an emergent property of crypto, responding to cunts whenever they crawl up out of the sewers

Well, just continue to use btc then, I don't give a fuck if you adopt or not. You deserve to be a poorfag the rest of your life.

Unconfirmed transaction count rising rapidly. IT'S HAPPENING!

I hold no bitcoin, why anyone would hold bitcoin is beyond me, same goes for bcash. both are shitcoins. you cashies manufacture the "it's a binary choice" strawman. Crypto is not a binary choice between bitcoin and bcash - and you cashies are cunts for pressing that straw man all over the place. so dishonest and desperate.

For safety and dependability, there is only one choice. There will only be one king.

Do you know if bch is going to pump tomorrow?

>argumenting

Paid pajeet shill detected.

Yeah, sure it is.

I love how you faggots try to legitimise things, and in the next breathe you admit your just fucking spammers attempting to manipulate the market.

Think there really needs to be a botnet in place that DDOS rapes BCH miners every time they try to attack.

nigga why didn't you take the dip
shit was at $880

Cos I was holdin LINK back then

Only Jihan knows the day and time. It is obvious that it will happen, this has been foretold.
The battle is already won.

Not everyone on Veeky Forums speaks English as their first language you mongoloid. Grammatical errors should be ignored, consider the actual argument given instead of attacking someone's ability to write in a second language.

Yea I know it will happen, but having a margin long on bch since december hasn't been rewarding to say the least

Are you being mysterious on purpose to make us buy this shit?

Upward difficulty adjustment happened. Mempool ballooning, hash rate split 3hr average 80/20.
If someone were to drop a price spike match into this hash rate equilibrium gasoline right now, you would see some rather fantastic explosions.

SAGE

What actual argument? Post it shill.

Yep. You're a bunch of faggots deliberately fucking with the ENTIRE ecosystem on the vain hope you'll profit slightly, instead of keeping a good thing going. Pathetic. Most you'll accomplish is pissing everyone off and slowing down the wealth transfer into cryptos.

Dumb fucks - normies saw the whole thing as an obvious scam. They didn't support it. You're not flippening anything.

Nigger shut the fuck up

Yep. In all this shilling and shitcoin madness - these are the bottom sucking kikes that need scraping off the most.

Bitcoin cash fanatics like to pretend they are the only alternative to btc but they aren't. Bch has less transactions than ltc, not to mention eth, while competing with them both.
It's delusion to think a coin with nearly zero adoption could end up first.
The only flippening that's going to happen is ethereum.

This

And the core shills have stopped even denying its going to happen now and are appealing to the mercy of the opposition whilst simultaneously insulting them, in their inimitably ridiculous fashion. I would wonder what kind of response they would suppose this antagonism would provoke given the way the opposition views them if I were not already well aware of the idea of them thinking ahead in any way being almost too ridiculous to contemplate.
There's a saying for situations like these which well fits these people. Something about having made one's bed and now being sentenced to lie on it.
Enjoy the fall. You deserve it, and don't forget that you provoked it. You got everything you wanted, you didn't heed our warnings.
Now live with the results.

So you admit it then? You're deliberately threatening billions of dollars worth of capital for 0 possible gain?

You know the "heart attack" that politician had in South Korea for costing people so much money? Wonder how long before that happens to Jihan?

You having pointed a gun at your head and now slowly pulling the trigger is nobody else's fault but your own. You were warned.

And again - you only show your true colors. You shills consistently plead innocent - but you're just a bunch of shitty scammers too retarded to see how IF you brought this off you only succeed in crashing the whole market.

It's not going to go your way fortunately. Enjoy the counterattack.

No, YOU pointed the gun. YOU chose to be greedy fucks. Billions of dollars not enough - you have to risk it all for....I dunno slightly more? Stupid.

But yeah - countermeasures are being brought to bear. Enjoy them.

You mean until Craig Wright pulls an exit scam on BTC and buy's BCH

i'm sure "the real bitcoin" acting as nothing but a mere proxy for the chinese miners and a few select power hungry individuals looks really good from all of those institutions, whales, and influencers.

why do you people think that any of them would back something unless they're looking to destroy the entire market?

This will most likely happen. Bean Cash is the real Bitcoin Cash, nobody wants Bitmain Cash

You clearly don't understand what's actually going on, so I'll try to put it in children's fairy tale terms that might be more easily digestible for you.

Once upon a time, a business was opened that made tasty pie. It was well managed and had long term plans to grow to be the best in the world, but over the years the success attracted ignorant profiteers who hollowed out the value of the business.
The employees were dismayed by the changes and tried fruitlessly to negotiate with management to get back on track, for three years before they finally realised it would be to no avail. So they opened a competing business to pursue the original vision as side gig.
The original brand and the shell were now so popular that they'd attained worldwide recognition, though most of the new customers did not know of understand what the original product was, they did know prices were going up and quality was going down. At the same time, the employee side gig was attracting a lot of attention with their lower prices and higher quality from their side gig.
Then the day came when even the most idiotic normies could see that the side gig was flatly superior to the old shell, at which point the momentum, investment and use switched to the side gig, and all the employees stopped going to work at the old shell, and it closed down forever, with the hijacked management suffering the failure, and everyone but them all lived happily ever after, the end.

it says so in the client, it says bitcoin core

You don't own the miners, you never did as much as you thought you could dictate terms. Nakamoto consensus is all about making the miners have enough stake in the product that any sabotage attempt at any level is guaranteed to fail, because it isn't in the miner's own self interest to allow the product to be sabotaged in that way. And so no matter what method is used to effect that sabotage, the most efficient miners will defect back to the original vision, and the sabotaged fork will eventually die.

anything that roger and jihan have an interest in cannot be good

That scammy lite coin is a segwit coin to so doomed to fail, hold at your own risk.

BCH easily has over 51% support and can pull this off when they are ready

Say what you want about Bcash or Bitcoin Cash, the fact it is working alive and well after 6 months PROVES Core is a bunch of fucking liars when they said a 2MB blocksize would be "dangerous"

A fact everyone conveniently ignores. Who remembers these memes; it doesn't sound like much but quadratic hashing! No no wait I mean block propagation, no no wait I mean SPV client disk io on full nodes! No no wait I mean lightning will fix everything! No no wait I mean of course we'll raise the block size eventually!
The fact people listen to them at all really destroys my faith in humanity.

fuck you, projecting retard....YOU DID THIS WITH YOUR IGNORANCE

I've been here for over 7 fucking years and in the last two and a half all you snot nosed retards came and sold all our progress down the fucking river. WE'RE gonna be fine, only you idiots and the lies you bought into will crash and burn. it's about time for a fucking purge.

There's gonna be a cashening in 2018 for sure, but I can't see it happening in Q1

I would think they would bring btc down before bringing bch up

tonight!! bcash go to 1800-2300, thanks to me late!

>Increase block size limit to 8MB as long-term solution
>New block limit hit within 16 days

blocktrail.com/BCC/block/000000000000000007a4afe23f9c4681ea37bb73b6070587e1503a08a4681e23

AAAAA