Bitcoin Cash ~0.25
Dash ~0.08

Market caps of the coins:
Bitcoin 193B
Bitcoin Cash 25B
Litecoin 13B
Dash 5B
Nano 1B

Think of how young of a project Nano is and it is already showing more usage than most of these shitcoins.

What is your retarded excuse to NOT go all in at this price?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/
medium.com/@nanocurrency/official-statement-regrading-bitgrail-insolvency-ed4422bf274b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

market is oversaturated

already overpriced

I suggest dropping your bags before it goes sub 5

The NANO team has announced to be in contact with the FBI on the Bitgrail hack. There was no one hack event, but many people exploiting Bitgrails code and receiving more coins. All of those kiddies are now scared that exchanges will disable their accounts or the FBI will take their coins away. Of course they are selling everything they got right now: either cash out right now or get caught in theft.

This might continue for some time still and the price might go lower. It is 100% undervalued, but don't buy in yet. Wait for the dump pressure from those "hackers" to get weaker.

>What is your retarded excuse to NOT go all in at this price?

Because it's still going down with no signs of a reversal lol. Don't catch a falling knife. I'm going to buy in once it reaches it's base and stabilizes, not as it keeps dumping.

Where can I order that crystal ball?

then why is this fuckin BCash x2 times valued then LiteCoin.

This values didnt mean anything

wut? these numbers are just indicators, not full fundamental analysis

who cares about Litecoin copies (Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin) anyway?

There's always a different excuse when this coin takes a huge dump. This is like the fourth or fifth time now.

1/4 OF THE ENTIRE MAX SUPPLY HAS BEEN STOLEN BY A WOP AND CAN BE DUMPED AT ANY SECOND

THE DEV TEAM IS SUING HIM AND VICE VERSA

ON TOP OF THAT ONE IF THE DEVS IS COMPLICIT WITH HIM AND IS A LITERAL KIKE

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHITCOIN

google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/

the technology behind nano is insane, I think once it recovers it's gonna blast past $100 in fucking no time and leave these shitcoins in the dust

*ONE OF

this is all bullshit from a guy that idiotically left his coins at firano's shitgrail and lost deservedly lost them

the "lost" coins (that included btc, eth, lisk, dogecoin etc.) were sold in oct/nov of 2017

nobody has sued anyone yet but the users of shitgrail will probably sue that fransesco fag for negligence

devs are not responsible for your coins but they're still even actively working with the feds to help the users

Bitgrail hack was an inside job

it could be that firano orchestrated it all with his exchange, sure
i don't give a fuck my coins are safe
see you at $500

lmfao you profecting retard, if you look at the only other pinned post on that sub ull see that that guy called out bitgrail as a scam months ago. Also, the nano devs are LITERALLY being sued and are LITERALLY suing Francesco Firano; here is the LITERALLY OFFICIAL announcement you stupid pajeet: medium.com/@nanocurrency/official-statement-regrading-bitgrail-insolvency-ed4422bf274b

*projecting

i don't know what you're rambling about pajeet, of course shitgrail = scam
who's sueing nano devs, you and your mom? hahaha fuck off faggot and gl
why would nano devs sue firano? they don't need to give a shit about him lol so go back to your bcash subreddit

i remember someone on Veeky Forums talking about the exploit, i created an account but pussied out.
i'm not a thief so i would have just reported it, but i never confirmed it.
this was a month before the announcement

You stupid fucking illiterate pajeet, they are countersuing; he lied to them and defamed them resulting in the loss of 200 million dollars worth of nano - A QUARTER OF THE ENTIRE MAX SUPPLY IS GONE. Stay poor holding this coin as it sinks to the earth's core, the only retards still in this boat are the pajeet dumbasses like you who are too stupid to read. Nano is literally a worthless coin, currently in a worse position than btc post mt gox, and the devs are entangled in and are launching multiple international lawsuits

Bagholder detected shoulda got out when it was $30 I honestly like nano the tech is innovative the currently Dev team is trash though hope they are able to be picked up by someone better and rebrand

I'm thinking the name "raiblocks" would be nice.

Went in as deep as I could near the bottom (hopefully)

haven't seen this joke before

>Transactions per second in the network (at the moment):
>Nano ~0.7
Stealth FUD thread my NANO bros
Abort!

Hope you are right, went as much as I could into this

>The price will continue to go lower
>It's for sure undervalued

Jesus fuck, pick one. Deluded nano holders.

I bought in at $15 because a friend convinced me to. Fucking every coin I've been told to get from a friend has fucking failed.

Every coin I bought with my own research has done incredibly well.

Aeon, XLM and Nano - Shit coins friends convinced me to buy

Waltonchain, Ethos, Power Ledger and Eos - all moon missions. Fuck friends

one doesn't exclude the other
I am interested in the coin (that is why I am in this thread) and am checking the price every other day to see for an entry point one day
What are you doing here if you don't care about NANO?

the market will take some time to warm up to it after the theft. but it will blow over.
If you like to buy low, now is the time to get in. If you like FOMO'ing at highs, wait till it's back at $26 in 2 months
get 3x in 2 months or wait a year to get 4x with bitcoin

friend, i'm sorry but you are spreading lies. they are not countersuing, why are you making things up? also the nano were not lost, just changed the owner. repeated using of words "retard" and "pajeet" don't make you any more believable :) i suggest you buy some before it moons to $100 friend

If you like to buy low, now is the time to get in

This was what I was told when it dropped below $30. Then when it hit mid-20s. Then when it dropped to $18. Then when it was hovering in the tweens. And now at $8.

Maybe I'll get some when it goes to $3.

because i sold my 60k raiblocks at around 25usd.

not only is you entire post wrong but you also cant do math, 1/4 of the supply?? go back to second grade and learn how to divide 17million/133million. fucking idiot pajeet. also the coins have been dumping since october. you really think theres one wallet holding 17 million coins? theres no order book on any exchange that could fill that order. fucking retard