Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk66RvZj0Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=VxeMssCO0LM
youtu.be/aECRJwBS9eM?t=285
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4ZcvwgGZc&index=12&list=PLBTROWYl_2_R0ihywAGIjxDa7hrOpzWso
youtube.com/watch?v=NKu_aP7T9Dk&list=PLBTROWYl_2_R0ihywAGIjxDa7hrOpzWso&index=37
youtube.com/watch?v=KmoT1Wy1dGc&list=PLBTROWYl_2_R0ihywAGIjxDa7hrOpzWso&index=36
youtube.com/watch?v=qOhfJT9AJWk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612533/Obama-ate-HALF-pricey-dinner-worlds-best-sushi-restaurant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T-these have to be jokes right?

this gets me every time

welcome

You triggered me

Juicy.

Whatever fucking happens in the first shot is used

More like YLYL THREAD LOLOLOLOLOL
LMAO AYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk66RvZj0Zw

youtube.com/watch?v=VxeMssCO0LM

.... is the oil not even to temp? Shit looks like its cold

what latin american hellhold is this?

I'd eat it

>endlesspain.webm
it just doesnt end, how do you even come up with that "recipe"

Looks like the motherfucker is putting it in cold water.

jesus

Don't you people ever get tired of reposting the same jack webms ever single thread?

here have a still shot

Holy shit. the eggs I made when I was a child looked better than that

What does he actually say during this bit? Does he address the blood clot or the fact that the chicken is clearly undercooked or does he just bullshit about how juicy or perfect it is or something like that?

How do you even make eggs that look like this? It is a first attempt at trying to poach them or something?

What is up with that frying pan anyways does it have VTEC

>cell phone in the used meat trays

every fucking time

What's up with his eye

Is his body just a pestilent, writhing host for all the food borne illnesses he creates?

The most triggering part of this is him setting the entire corn dog into lukewarm oil.

looks poached then fried

>That'll be $7 plus tip! ;^)

he actually says that it's totally fine to eat the piece he cut off but he's going to nuke the rest of the chicken.

He notes the blood but then says pop it in the microwave for 15 secs should be good

Is that chocolate? It looks like some kind of jam or something out of an AVGN skit

it's Jack's stool post-Salmonella poisoning

I can't stop laughing at the slices of celery still on the knife. Just fucking why

Someone should make a webm of his sharp knives. Protip: they are as sharp as jack.

@4:45
youtu.be/aECRJwBS9eM?t=285

It doesn't feel like america to me, more like a mexico thing

haha what the fugg

also of course he likes chef

I was chuckling the whole time and when the oil didn't react to whatever that is he's putting I burst out laughing. This shit is golden.

Is he trying to make a sausage in some kind of batter?

I'm fine you...gay!

I'm actually shocked that jack can't even make a chocolate frosting. In this moment I lost all hopes for this human being.

It's such a fucking shame you guys don't understand this language. He's fucking golden. I guess I'm gonna do subtitles and upload it on youtube. Basically this guy was on a national television showing white trash how to cook for just a few bucks.

Here he's presenting his take on tomato sauce, which he makes outta tomato juice.
Starts at 0:30

youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4ZcvwgGZc&index=12&list=PLBTROWYl_2_R0ihywAGIjxDa7hrOpzWso

autists find repetition soothing

why are they black?

He could at least throw these buns in a pan for a few seconds. Or use onions which aren't burned. The meat is fine, tho.

Here he makes white bread sushi.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKu_aP7T9Dk&list=PLBTROWYl_2_R0ihywAGIjxDa7hrOpzWso&index=37

Here he makes chicken "cake".

youtube.com/watch?v=KmoT1Wy1dGc&list=PLBTROWYl_2_R0ihywAGIjxDa7hrOpzWso&index=36

He cooked the celery in balsamic vinegar

God damn, Czechia.

That's actually kind of cool

Seriously? I don't know if it's the heat but it genuinely made me want to puke.

Also this guy's omellete is pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOhfJT9AJWk

>mfw I just realized the knobs on my oven are switched
No wonder my cakes have been coming out raw and burnt

It's just a sandwich presented in a novel manner.

TRIGGERED

what is he doing why is he putting flour in his eggs

i fucking hate this country and the retards that should have been executed when the spanish conquerors discovered this shithole

i fuckin know it was latin america

>pouring ketchup onto of your cup of fries
I gagged

It's not a bad idea, just poor execution.

God damn mouth breather in the kitchen.
Ok, imagine Jack going to the bathroom, he takes massive sticky dump, you think he wipes extra good or are there a few feces particles still up in there, never mind dingleberrie stuck on his ass hairs, do you think this even phases him or he just pulls up his boxers and goes about his day.

Do you think he can even wipe without an extension arm?

Man, can you imagine him hobbling about trying to wipe? He has limited range of motion, his moobs severely limit his arms, you're right, there's no way he can wipe.

Rate my pizza.

Why open the bag like that?

Do people actually put onion strings into pasta? Is that a thing?

I love putting cherry tomatoes and basil leaves into pasta with olive oil and parmesan but I always fry the tomatoes and other vegetables separately and I've never considered using onions. The only time I use onions for pasta is grating them into tomato sauce before simmering it

why did you throw up on your za?

mandarin oranges?

god almighty

Fuck off, Nuke

also

The man is a fucking dumb ape

KEK is that a butter knife?

Please stay honda boi, im lonely

I think its a paring knife.

these are great

He's such a fucking tool

>teleports behind you

Who fucking cuts that open and thinks, "MMM! Perfect!" Is he retarded?

>is he retarded?

Is this your first Ja/ck/ video, user-kun?

>split scrotum, "toast" and cold "cheese"

no thanks I'd rather have some 'go 'za

what a fucking boob

Not quite cringe but rage:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612533/Obama-ate-HALF-pricey-dinner-worlds-best-sushi-restaurant.html

he got dat Chaise's load in his eyes?

No, I'm just in constant shock that someone can be that fucking dumb.

fantastic bombastic

Grill Grate even asked him if he read the directions and he said, "no, why would I do that?"

What's wrong with this?

Its not cooking and is 50% onion

That was the Valentine's day dinner episode, wasn't it?
The food he's trying to get your Valentine's Day date would cause her to focus more on not farting than enjoying the date

One of the comments in the video is from a women that said she would dump anyone who presented her with that food

Holy shit lol. I distinctly remember that comment for some reason.

It just looks like he's trying to make it like pho.

Oh shit, you just reminded me of his pho video, I'll try to make a webm for it..

It's awful but I don't know if it'll show through in a webm easily

This is painful

I like pizza
I like it a lot