Don't date crazy co-eds on the job or this will happen to you

Woman goes off her meds, stalks her college professor, threatens faculty, violates protective order and is arrested. Gets out 15 months later. Starts recording YouTube videos threatening officials at LSU at Shreveport, the police chief, CPS, the FBI, bail bondsmen, her parents, and anyone else who had her locked up.

After authorities got wind of the threats, she left Louisiana for San Francisco, then Seattle where she was apprehended.

In a period of four days, she puts out over 100 videos with titles like:

>Niggers
>Steven Tyler Eats People
>2nd Amendment
>Shill
>Reptilian
>Meryl Streep performs experiments on women

YouTube channel: Druid Focket

Here’s one....

youtube.com/watch?v=-KDN4uJVxaQ&feature=youtu.be

Pic is her...

kiro7.com/news/local/louisiana-fugitive-arrested-in-seattle/703259818

This has NOTHING to do with business and finance. STOP POSTING THIS SHIT ON Veeky Forums YOU RETARDED FUCKS

And how this is /biz related?

How is this related to crypto

So there are female /pol/acks after all

um cause she was at the mans job she was stalking and that is biz related ok thanks wow women are crazy huh

Chink here....Should I start a mental asylum business in America?

Seems like merica is going off the deep end here lately....

100x more useful and entertaining than yet another chainlink thread desu

Western society glamorizes mental illness so just sell tshirts that have pictures of pills on them or something. Coffee cups that say DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY XANAX. This country is a fucking dystopian nightmare.

Fuck you, are you off YOUR meds?

THIS ISN’T RELATED TO BUSINESS

shit merimutts are scary crazy

Can't argue with that.

That's what happens when you have a system that rewards treachery, sociopathy and psychopathy while imprisoning people dare fight back against these and dressing this up as some "enlightenment" and "civilized". Fathers can now lose their children and belongings that they so worked hard for, men are now castigated for being men, people are now more isolated than ever due to having shallow relationships (no need to foster friendships or long lasting relationships when you move from place to place once your contract in a job ends) and people have replaced basic psychological human needs with mind materialism that can never fulfill or give any meaning to our lives then we wonder why the crazies, the suicidal and the depressed have gone through the roof.

stf gubnuh u think I’m gonna give a fuk about ur bit bean threads

She's wearing a business suit so this is Veeky Forums related.

There has always been people like this. She needs a deliverance because it appears that she is possessed.

>100x
Where do I buy in?

*mindless materlialism

Damnit I need to sleep. Been watching charts all day.

sometimes on of (((their))) experiments breaks and this is the result..
whenever you see somebody ranting incoherently about lizzard people, that's a MK programming going haywire and the mind of the person breaking...

she will be locked up in a mental asylum, eventually...

sage for /x/-tier stuff... stay on topic, faggot.

Like all white women, she just needs a fat black cock shoved down her throat to remind her that her only purpose is to submit to African DNA and incubate future black kings in her devil womb

it feels so glorious, once you've transcended that mess und intuitively sniff out basket cases like her...

went with my gut so often over the years... and everytime i avoided a crazy or some sociopath...

All in counterfeit narcotics. This wont get better desu