Just bought my first car after finally cashing out all my crypto investments

Just bought my first car after finally cashing out all my crypto investments.

Enjoy holding and losing everything.

Way to thank the people that helped you achieve something you obviously would have never achieved without crypto.

KEK guess you don't have windows in your mom's basement

>buys a depreciating asset and mocks us
hahahahahahaha

>no timestamp
saged

Your first car is a USED PORSCHE?

Pathetic.

clearly fake, but you know there are some late adopters that think like this.

Very nice. Post more pictures OP. Really like to see a photo of the engine.

>cashing out all my crypto

3 years later "yeah all I have to show for being an early adopter is this poverty depreciating Porsche, whereas everyone I knew who held owns 3 yachts minimum. I feel like killing myself doctor"

look at that anorexic vampire hand LOL

Looks like a Cayenne, lets point at OP and laugh.

You switched the best investment you could make to the possibly worst investment. Good job retard.

This
You'll never make it user

Nice sissy legs you soyboy.

beautiful hands OP

>dat filename

sure thing buddy

Nice lady hands faggot

Automatic
Lady hands

Kek

No wait sorry its a Panamera, lets laugh even harder.

>Depreciating asset.
Also
>That hand
>OP is pic related

good to see anons making it, enjoy it, sport.

How did you know it was used? I didn't notice anything used?

>user goes to a Porsche dealership
>Swipes ouot cell to take a memo-pic of him sitting in a used Cayenne
>user comes back home after, smells catpiss all over the place
>Remembers he took a pic sitting in a Porsche
>Veeky Forums is the place to go to and to brag about shit that never happened "you can't proove me wrong blah"
>user gets keked by anons watching his nails
>user gets rekt and still smells catpiss

>left hand drive

You wanna know how I know you’re larping Sanjay?

Anyone “cashing out” (especially to big profit) will leave some in crypto and still care about that small investment/speculation.

You don’t get rich from something and delete it completely with no logic.

Cry for me retard.

Also dubs.

r u vampire?

This and we can tell you're honestly a total faggot by the way you trim your nails

The insurance, gas and maintenance costs will end you. I wish you’d gotten a 911 instead though.

dude called you a vampire lol

Cut your fingernails and get some sun you fucking weak shit

nigga you gonna ruin the leather with those claws

ooh wow that made me chuckle

dont listen to this faggot and just live however you want

pay zero interest in people insulting you or trying to bring you down, they're living life by trying to please others and fit into society as they've been instructed, they're weak minded and pathetic, the kind that wouldn't wear a blue t-shirt if society said it wasn't fashionable. disgusting

this is your 3rd post, exact same text, why? spreading som ol FUD?

Your life is a depreciating asset. Why not cut your losses and kill yourself

>Porsche
best taste
I cashed out about half my portfolio before the January crash. Have only bought pic related with my gains, but am enjoying it.

Shit analogy. Killing yourself would be throwing your investments into the trash.

long fingernails weirdo detected

1. didn't happen.
2. beige....hearing aid beige.

I prefer double cutaways or strat bodies (metalhead) but you are cool...unlike ladyhands mcFaggot OP

You loose bitch

there is a plastic mat under your feet, youre an idiot if you think anyone fell for this.

OP is a woman driving a porshe. Times really have changed

>not lambo

nobody cares

Show your stump hand.

>that fucking car
>that fucking hand
>this fucking larp

hey babe, don't listen to the other faggots, you look beautiful. btw are you single? i can show you a good time, dm me on twitter @wolfofpoloniex

Tan interior is for faggots

>dirty long uncut nails
>spergie detected

are you a wizard?

enjoy crashing your first car

>those pants, legs, and fingers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet you're planning on spending hours outside of a fucking Target hoping a roastie will swoon over your shitty car and suck your dick.

this is literally how poor people stay poor

let me greentext you a story i witnessed in my childhood...

>farmer living next to distant relatives dreams of owning a ferrari his whole life
>saves up the money to finally be able to purchase it, literally crippling himself in the process (fucked up back, can barely walk straight)
>think 100s of thousands of euros in savings from a lifetime of work and probably some inheritance form dead parents early in life
>spends it all on a ferrari instead of rebuilding his run-down farm and his still being built house, that barely is insulated and still has some windows missing
>he now has the car standing in his shitty garage, dripping water on it, depreaceating in value with regular service costs that literally made him go bankrupt
>he has driven the thing 1-2 times in years around town to brag to other farmers, you should build relationships with for a potential rural safety net during hard times
>all the work of his family, his ancestors, building up the property and the farm, forging strong lifelong relationships with neighbors and people all over town lost on one stupid investment because he went for the "expensive car" meme
>sells the car after years for a ridiculously low price, since desparation sets in and becomes the laughing stock of the whole town
>the farm is dead, obviously and the renovations on the house are still not finished
>MUH LAMBO LAND

and people wonder why the wealthy elite has so much disdain for the average joe when their whole elite culture is based on, sometimes even intergenerational, long term investments and making good calls on business relationships

nice nails faggot

the amount of typos and fucked up grammar should be proof enough, that this story i just shat out, is legitimate and OC

>1 post by ID
nice bait looks like it worked

>tfw my father has a plot of land to cultivate and shit and has a deep relation farmer friends who help him.
I hope that kind of hardship doesn't come. I'd hate to live there, specially considering that I'm a scrawny faggot with a deviated column.