Are the days of 100x moon missions over?

>missed BTC
>missed ETH
>missed Antshares
>Dash
>missed doozens of other moons

are the days of 10.000% gains over anons? I see fags getting excited over 20% "moons" these days. Give it to me straight senpai, is it ogre?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/965890693758468096
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If BAT takes off it will be an easy x100. That said the days of sure bets is well over, it's all riskier now.

I mean "sure bets" is taking it a bit far, but with 20-30 new shitcoins per week a lot of people that hate reading are gonna get burned.

October 2017. I bought VEN for 26 cents
user those days aren't over

>are the days of 10.000% gains over anons
yes normie volume has left the building
but that doesnt mean you cant get a nice ROI, i think the dip-buying mentality will stay on for a while

OMG is easily the best bet for this.
It’s a platform for building wallets.
It’s a DEX.
It’s a scaling solution for ETH with Plasma.

It will make all other wallets redundant, just like ETH made first gen cryptos redundant. It might make coinbase redundant, if DEX adoption happens, this one has the highest market cap. It’s going to beat LN, Raiden and Sharding in the race to scale crypto - Plasma on the OMG chain is a month out.

This thing hasn’t gone exponential yet. It’s not even $20.

Exactly. If its not one of the main coins or a relatively boring token with an actual use case it's likely a scam. Im just in BTC, ETH and BAT. It's not a wild ride but safe as it comes now.

OMG already has a market cap in the billions
was a good buy sub $1, now not so much
unless the overall crypto market cap gets pumped into the trillions I dont see any big gains happening right now. last year was fucking nuts and Im depressed af that I didnt take advantage I could be retired already had I played my cards better

it's ogre, can't believe how fags are excited and calling moon a growth of 20%, in december tentupling your money was a given

So, our very last moon mission is xvg and trx?

*was

All of these coins mooned over months, not days or weeks.

Hold promising coins and you can see gains in the 100s of percent, don't sell short like 99% Veeky Forums does.

Me too man after i sold all alts into btc in october i was afraid going back to alts after 12 december so i just hodld btc like a retard...

listen to some crypto podcats from a couple of months back
everything had market caps of a couple of million.
look at it now. every piece of shit has 100 million dollar market cap at least. people were putting in a couple of hundred dollars and getting rich of that shit.
now you gotta put in five figs at least and hope that your shitcoin actually goes somewhere.
cryptos is fucking dead right now anons its depressing af. last year I was 100% sure Id just have to wait a year or two and retire. now that doesnt look very likely anymore.

You must be kidding me? Literally _everyone_ is telling you LINK is the next one in line you idiot. BTC introduced us to blockchain. ETH gave us programmable smart contracts. LINK made those smart contracts usable for things other than making shitcoins.

Jesus OP you literally have to be dense as fuck not to have picked up on LINK as the next major crypto project yet.

I did the exact same thing
sold all my alts for BTC like a retard
and then didnt even take profit at the top
Im up a mere 120% from last may, believe it or not. i could be sitting on half amillion right now if I hadnt fucked up. and now this entire space is just dead. fml

LUX/CND/QASH are all inevitable 100x over the next year or two

keep an eye out for new NEP-5 tokens. And yeah, what you posted are mostly platforms. But I hope that nep-5 is going to take off.

shoo shoo stinky linky
noone needs this shitcoin when you can just use weather.com

own 12k QASH but Im not getting my hopes up user
im always late to the party and crypto is no different

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/965890693758468096

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

wow it went up a whole 20%
get the champagne!
anons here used to make fun of stockfags for their puny gains. what have we become?

Dont beat yourself up, it's easy to be smart in hindsight. Also for every bizbro that made a 10x there are at least 5 of them that lost everything.
Btc dominance is going up again, go all in on btc, wait for a new ath and the new wave of normies coming in buying shitcoins and go all in on shitcoins.

I think it has a future. They have made good progress and have solid battle plan.

I think easily at least 50x gains EOY

>he doesn't know about MAN

>Caught BTC at $60
>Caught ETH at $60 (not perfect but oh well)
>Caught Antshares at $5
>Caught Universa at $0.0125 and still buying at $0.045
There's at least one more of these, OP

This.

Biz doesn't deserve the most obvious 100x

Keep buying more link bags retards

No. You just have to look. The biggest cryptos are yet to come.

why so bullish on MAN? see this shitcoin gettting shilled alot
because of muh AI meme?

Dyor you fucking idiot. It is a 100% sure thing.

No you just need to to get in ICO to get these kinds of gains. And also these didn't happen overnight. It could take anywhere from 3-12 months to achieve a 100x. The next moon missions could also happen in december earliest.

lol you shitcoinfags always get so defensive when you get asked simple questions
ive looked into it and dont see anything special let alone why it should be a "sure thing"
if its so great then why not give me a simple oneliner about it

legit deep brain cancer 2

Haha. Keep buying currency coins and see where that gets you.

Devery.. ~8m marketcap, big upside and huge potential
50x from is just 400m marketcap

>10.000% gains

You deserve cancer for using a decimal point where a comma goes. Your whole fucking continent is going to be overrun and burned to the ground by subhumans, and this is why.

Devery is shit though

XRP

OMG or ICON. you pick.

Rblock
2.5M cap
go

Sorry brah what is Rblock?
Not on CMC or google.
Thanks

SssssSSSHHHHHHHH fuck let it hit an exchange before shilling