I CANT FUCKING CASH OUT I CANT CASH OUT WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

coinatmradar.com
coincentral.com/how-to-turn-bitcoin-into-cash-usd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mememoney

So you finally realised it?

Serious question, how do you cash out?
My portfolio hit 2m and I can't fucking find anyway to turn it into cash. I have a tax advisor paid already and everything

u can't

cryptos a meme bro

>actually buying cryptos
oh my lord do you not realise everyone here is larping? How new are you?

send them to me, ill do it for and wire you the money

I'll cash you out for a fee

Nice, just cashed out 400 EUR to spend on shit I don't need just cause I had some great gains buying link under 20 cents.

I used localbitcoins and one cunt skimped me on the remitance costs though, hope he gets mugged for 4 euros.

coinatmradar.com

Stop being a cumstain.

no cash out possible

When you're not showing off your raging autism on Veeky Forums, you're sucking off the black dude that pounds your wife right? Scratch that, you're obviously too much of an autistic faggot to ever have any kind of female contact. Even as a dick sucking cucklet.

coincentral.com/how-to-turn-bitcoin-into-cash-usd/
How are people this retarded? All it takes is a google search away.

Nice honeypot.

i cant cash out either. my bank says ''suspicious activity''.. crypto is a SCAM. youve been warned

>MUH ANONYMOTY!! MUH FREEDUMBS! DOWN WITH CENTRAL BANKARS!
Your autism couldn't be made any more obvious. This is Veeky Forums not /pol/. We're here to make money, not argue about theoretical bullshit.

Bitcoin atm in all major cities. There is one 10 min walk from my house. It costs 5-10 percent tho.

wtf can u seriously not cash out, i have 5m in it and 200$ in my bank lol

No, you can't. Try cashing out via Coinbase. You'll never get the money. Try cashing out with localbitcoins. It's just full of people trying to scam you. Try cashing out with bitcoin ATMs. They take 10% fee and have a daily limit of like $1000, if they even carry that much. You fucking can't cash out, it's a meme.

I'd recommend going on jmbullion and buy as much gold ounce bars and shit as possible with crypto. Turn around and sell that shit for slightly less than you bought it For, It'll be easy as cake. No Capital Gain = No Capital Gains Tax. Nothing is reported to IRS unless you purchase more than 10,000 dollars worth of gold or silver at once. So be smart about it.

>This is Veeky Forums not /pol/
Nice honeypot.

Kek

What if the whole board is larping and I'm the only one who actually bought any amount of any crypto??

my bticoin cred cards have limit up to 50k$ daily.

also kraken works for bank transfers up 100k in few days. coinbase never used.

I don't know about you but in my country I can cash out $20,000 daily just fine. That's verified though so and I needed to pass identification and address to the said exchange so it's probably not going to fly with most libertarian and tinfoil anti-government conspiracy theorists here.

Pls don't post my friend.

Nice larp.

Thats why coinmetro needs to take off. Direct fiat pairings with multiple coins.

COSS coin

Obviously I don't have that amount of money to cash out daily but verified accounts here have unlimited amount of cashouts monthly and yearly. They only put limits on daily cashouts probably for liquidity issues: This is on BTC only though so if you have other coins then you have to convert that to BTC first before you cashout.

this guy sold link..

card? ty

Noob question here: Why cant you cash out?

>go to chile
>enter orionx.io
>convert your coins into CLP
>convert CLP into USD
I can do for u
Eth> 0x421fa9b88044e9668637eefe9921364421f7f4dd

Local Bitcoins. I prefer using Zelle.

As I said, nice larp. People have tried cashing out with Coinbase before. The money just vanishes into thin air. They don't answer your tickets and your bank says they didn't receive anything. And nobody but you will care.

I never said anything about coinbase you moron. I live in a different country. You must live in America, it's probably why it's so hard for you to cash out.

jesus fuck who would actually try to make money off this shit lol. fake ass internet gold.

I am a pro trader on LBC and do reliable cash outs. But I'm not a yankee. There are reliable dudes in America though on there but the reliable guys (including me) want a vig