>the absolute state of /r/buttcoin

Can they cope any harder? You can almost smell their salt.

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7ypb7b/nocoiners_being_bitter_people_late_to_the_party/?st=JDVKW7PX&sh=96d737d7

buttcoin mass-suicides when

>highly moral individual
>spends all day sarcastically calling others idiots
>puts 0 effort into denouncing muslim child rape gangs or billionaires exploiting third-world labor
there's political retardation and then there's nocoiner retardation

Don't aid and abet crime by buying bitcoin goys

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!

the amount of cope and denial coming from nocoiners is a site to behold

>I'm not bitter, not at all

come on bud

>i'm not bitter, but let me just take 30 minutes to write out this wall of text just for fun
>mfw this literally describes every post on this subreddit

I have been trolling r/buttcoin for awhile and they keep banning me. They are SJW cucks. I remember someone said that r/buttcoin is a lot like r/latestagecapitalism. One of their active posters is actually a r/latestagecapitalism mod. Literal fucking antifas post on there

>clean money
>bankers dont fund wars in foreign countries to get blood stained oil.
they are selective in their denouncement of immorality.

How is what he described in anyway different to the stock market?

>criminals use something
>you shouldnt use something

the absolute state

do they know that criminals also breath?

/r/Buttcoin might be the single most repulsive subreddit there is. They are completely subhuman. I've felt more empathy for literal NPCs.

It's not, they're just salty brainlets.
I never felt more angry at some people's stupidity before. I hope they all die so they can't reproduce.

I just got banned on r/buttcoin. Those motherfuckers are anti-free speech SJWs. Anyone else got banned on there?

/r/buttcoin is unironically more entertaining and less retarded than Veeky Forums.
>inb4 fuck off leddit XD

You know all of this shit traces back to Something Awful, right?

There is no free speech on that cuck sub. Veeky Forums allows nocoiner SJW cucks to speak freely on here

I am not really familiar with the history of Something Awful desu. Is that where all the snarky smug SJW liberal sewage on reddit originated from?

fuck off leddit

I kinda like that subreddit (like I would like a demented dog). It's the matching counterpart to /r/bitcoin, equally demented, equally fundamentalist, equally foaming before the mouth. At the same time devoid of any self-awareness.

When I have a bad day, I first praise XRP in /r/bitcoin, ridicule Wu & Ver in /r/btc and then remind some /r/buttcoiners how much in potential gains they missed last year alone. By that time, my mood is still shitty, but shared pain is better than suffering alone.

Really? I've never been to /r/buttcoin - I only hit reddit to low-key shill and check official subreddits for useful coin info. I didn't realise they were a bunch of sjw cucks - angry boomers was what I assumed.

That sounds like fun user. I'm going to gave to start making that circuit. Any other good lolcow boards there? I just don't reddit enough to know.

/r/bitcoin is deluded positive while /r/buttcoin is deluded negative

Not just Reddit. Twitter as well as a lot of IRL shit.