What are some dirt cheap shitcoins you're investing in right now?

What are some dirt cheap shitcoins you're investing in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
mincoinforum.com/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cryptohub.online/market/MNC/
cryocloud.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RLX, look it up. They haven't started advertising the token yet, get in while you can.

>dirt cheap shitcoins
trx
xvg
mint
moon
doge
life
premine

Digibyte. Huge community, better tech than bitcoin, decentralized. Basically what btc was supposed to be.

Then why hasn't it taken off yet?

>right now
I got cheap WTC dip hours ago.
Might sleep and sell later when it recover to 230k-250k sat.
A lot of coins are on sale right now because BTC rally so you might be able to rack 5%-20% profit if it recovers

$KIN - the obv answer, this is an easy 100x

Bytecoin

nano, likely gonna be $30+ by end of next month, get it while it's still cheap

>likely gonna be $30+ by end of next month
Based on what? Haven't really been following nano

I bought in big in HSR, it's like 30% below the last big support and historically always bounced really hard. Look at the charts.

TRTL

KCS

earlier support level at $35+, crashed with all other coin a few weeks ago and didn't get back up yet because of the exchange drama but it's being sorted out now and new wallets are coming

the best thing though is the tech sells itself, it's just too good to ignore

Because it has not gotten the media attention yet. Ripple was at 5-20 cents for ages untill it was covered in the media. Also the tech has not mattered too much untill now when btc is not sufficient anymore.

BLAS
EBET

PASC

unironically link

ITC

>LMC
google it if you like chink coins, there's a plebbit post by a dude that called NEO at 25 cents.
>PRL
Airdrop in april, for every PRL that you hold you will get 1 SHL. Price growth has been a lot more organic, don't see it fall back to 40 cents like after the big pump

Been reading up on KSC. What's this about them giving people 50% or 15% of trade fees as dividends. Is it legit?

Sure bet. I've obviously threw in.

Erc20 promise coin

REQ

Is 100000 enough to make it? Anyone up for price prediction?

Except that isn't a dip, its a slow decline into the abyss

5$ EOM

You fucking candle-chasers are destined to be poor.

Imagine sperging out this hard.

Campuscoin and ECC

>there's a plebbit post
Link?

Not a shitcoin, but dirt cheap and right before its mainnet launch: REQ, obviously.
Waiting for Payfair to moon a bit more and then going all in on REQ

What's so special about it? Besides the price

ADA, 70% in. Is bigboi coin (minimum 6 month hodl) if you a weak soiboi buy the flavor of the week

Ambrosus

Yes it's legit. 50% at the moment, slow decline to a maximum low of 15% over 2 years when 24 hour exchange volume is over 350 mil us.

How much do you get on month on average? Is this of all trade fees that take place or just the ones you pay?

>ADA
>Dirt cheap

This, fucking great shitcoin

REQ.

Half the coins posted in this thread have already gone 1000% or more. Get real.

IOST

HORSE. Fun betting token that’s actually dirt cheap.
Also PRL

DigiByte obviously.

>iOS wallet coming within a month
>Android wallet coming within a mont
>Algo swap coming in spring (so asic miners wont have the advantage)
>New core wallet currently in beta (1st wallet that supports SegWit by design)
>Just signed with Tom Cridland PR firm to do the marketing (wich this coin was lacking before)

Listen user, I've got the golden tip for you. It's called Odyssey (OCN). Look at that name. How can a name like that fail with the plebian normies what will FOMO in when alt season starts?

Now look at the amount of people that mentioned OCN in this thread. No one. Can you see that? Even the NIGGERS HERE don't know about OCN.

Now listen up user. The market cap is still below 50 million. It has a REAL WORLD USE CASE where you can use OCN to pay for bike rides across 3 continents and almost 30 countries.

This is the next 100x. This is as if you were to buy TRON at $0.002 and sell it at $0.20. Don't miss out on this opportunity user. Don't be a poor nigger.

I forgot to add: GRAB (Asian Uber) implementation expected Q2 and Binance expected Q1/Q2.

This is going straight to the moon.

LMC.

Dadi - still around ico price
Sub - roadmap update prob friday

Where did you read about this? Trying to find it on their site.

The whole Embermine ecosystem particularly DOM or DomainToken.

They have a lot of cryptoprojects, too much to type all of them out here, but I will explain Domain Token. Basically it is going to put GoDaddy out of business. It is for decentralized DNS, and no one else is doing this yet.

Team updates DAILY in telegram.

They met with the former CFO of ICANN.

The team is big and extremely passionate.
Google Embermine.

DomainToken.io

Their telegram groups, the developers. Their reddit.
Its possible its not on their website as it will be updated after the core wallets initial release.

Obsidian... Just fucking kill me

How much of an increase in price are you expecting/hoping?

>decentralised

kys

Yes definitely SUB

Worst case scenario somewhere around $0.25

Realisticly somewhere $0.75

In case of bitcoin mooning $1+

It is. If you're too dumb to realize that it's normal for one of the only good coin to be valued higher than others, that's your problem. It's extremely cheap for what it is.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
mincoinforum.com/
discord gg/XzF2mC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cryptohub.online/market/MNC/

>shills ADA
>forgets about EOS

Larimer has Hoskinson and his peer reviewed geektech in his back pocket.

If you're looking for the best next get platform, it's EOS, don't forget that. Idiots.

Are you people seriously paid for this? This is getting ridiculous.

>pic related

The devs expect a 1 USD final value, for it to be useful for what it wants to do. It means 2b marketcap. It's more than doable.

Isn't it pretty much just an improved version of bitcoin in almost every way? Is $0.75 really where it might land?

EVX – Everex
LBC – Library Credits
CFI – Cofound.it
HMQ – Humaniq
AMP - Synereo

carVertical and Winding Tree, might look to invest in Friendz ICO

Selfkey has a lot of room to grow. Massive team, early days, sensible project.

>9 billion circulating supply
>2 billion market cap
>1 dollar coin

> daily volume $394

sweet jesus, 1$
i'd be glad if it reaches 0.01$
i'm a humble man

This x100.

Don't know why, but I suspect it'll move up again. It had some cool ideas - I liked the idea of a stealth coin with built in smart contracts.

Shit, grab it at 1 sat, sell it for 2 and just repeat endlessly......

EOS is a joke. Overvalued to retarded levels and pretty much already obsolete.

I think shills might have set alerts for some keywords, they always pop up out of the woodworks when certain words are pronounced. I wonder what they get out of it, but we just need to learn to ignore them,.

cryocloud.net/

Best ICO.

Pivx, not dirt cheap but at the bottom of a dip

Sure. I know when I want to build a multi-trillion dollar industry I want to use the platform which is hacked together and may have a few unfound bugs, rather than the one built in Haskell to be mathematically provable and to function correctly.

Peer review isn’t just a meme when you’re dealing with the global economy. Go play with your erc20 token.

FUN is very undervalued right now in my opinion

$MRJA

Electra will Make it to a penny and beyond that is 5times gains right now .

i looked at the website and saw they have real projects going on, but i dont really understand the point of the tokens, is it just to enable investing into their projects like the cocobay through blockchain? btw the ceo looks like he was trafficking cocaine on the darkweb since 2011 and suddenly got filthy rich by hodling 1000s of bitcoins

aXp - Kucoin
$.08 / $20m market cap
Advisors: Verr, Shingo Lavine
Love or hate Verr, one tweet and this shit could x4-5 overnight
Two new partnerships being announced this week

None, get out of shitcoins while you can

FUN is a shitcoin that wont make it, betting online already got a shitload of cash in it and most of the people dont give a shit if they can get a "safe transaction".

NEO, EOS and XLM are necessarily going up (unless the whole market crashes, of course) while still having a lot room up. I'd buy those, in that order.

I love dating philosophy students, or anybody who reads non-fiction, for that matter. I'm Viennese and read some Wittgenstein right next to the building architected, and otherwise I'm unironically a sort of Stirnerian. Although I never really read Hegel and only a tiny bit of Kant.
I enjoy Veeky Forums memes of Zizek and I see some merit in Petersons ideas - even if they are driven by odd dystopian fears.
I have a PhD in math, but in those corners of academia, you don't find pretty thin girls like in philosoph departments. So much for that tangent.

Sorry didn't see your post. If you google "why I hold LMC lomostar" it's the first one.

Off to the ovens with you.

I hate this Reddit tier nu-joker