Oyster (PRL)

$5 by end of month.

You heard this now. Don't complain to me I didn't tell you.

11k here

blablablalablalbla FUCK OFF

Bought 7k at 8 cents
Should've sold some at 4 dollars but PRL was my first altcoin and I'm just a dumb newfaggot when it comes to crypto. Hopefully this year I can score another 10x with a bigger margin.

Am I blind, or is this shit not on Binance yet? I wanted to buy some but I can't find it.

Nigga if this shit hits Kucoin it will probably go to 6-8 dollars. We get a SHL airdrop first (1 PRL gives 1 SHL) and Kucoin is doing a promotion (not official yet but devs said they just need to confirm). Get them at Kucoin while they're cheao

I didn't buy that 9k dip days ago

if this shit hits Binance*

this coin is a mess, went from one line of code to make web owners rich to decentralized storage, after it will stagnate some more the ceo will come with other buzzwords and morons will keep pumping because the market is retarded.

he didn't bought the dip haha

>morons will keep pumping because the market is retarded.
If you know this why don't you profit of it? We do.

promised ill never touch that piece of shit exchange again after they held my neo hostage for 2 weeks

That's fair. Never had problems with Kucoin except during the bullrun when it overloaded every fucking minute of the day.

>went from one line of code to make web owners rich to decentralized storage

It was always both retard

damn, got mine at 70 cents

nice. I bought 177k at 8 cents. Best trade to date.

prunjesh-tier vaporware memecoin garbage

Initially bought at 10c sold at $3.50. Rebought after the crash at 40c and holding. Very comfy atm, love this coin.

are you gonna sell after the airdrop?

Not sure. If this shit hits 4 € i'll be a millionaire. If that happens before the SHL airdrop I don't know if i will sell or not. Free SHL is nice. But i dont want shit to crash after the airdrop because Pajeets sell it immediately.

The thing is that mainnet will also be in the month after the airdrop. So it might pump again for that.

*In the same month as the airdrop.

yeah true

>Website visitors contribute a small portion of their CPU and GPU power to enable users' files to be stored on a decentralized and anonymous ledger.

>In return, the website owners get paid indirectly by the storage users and website visitors can enjoy an ad-free browsing experience.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT AM I EVEN READING

Your expired ticket to making it.

prl Makes me to a millionaire feel so comfy