EthPyramid: oh shii-

The buy function is *linear*, you dumb faggots. Get in NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
powhchart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy the dip or stay poor

holy shit are you fucking serious

hahahhaha oh my god ponzi JUSTED me i could have gotten in so long ago

I don't get it
whats happening?

Norsefire uses maths, it's super effective!

it means if you don't buy in now you're fucking retarded

anyone can be at the top of the pyramid no matter what

ANYONE

there's no fucking log curve it was just fud

Creator of failed PoWHcoin is a jealous faggot who needs to FUD the competition

Norse posted the moderator log of his ban too

this faggot's house of cards is falling around his ears

holy fucking shit GET INTO THE PYRAMID. BECAUSE IT'S NOT A PYRAMID. IT'S A MONEY MAKING MACHINE.

Tocsick and I, in fairness ;)

>b-b-b-but ur log 4x, join powh guys

how many times will this dev community have to prove itself to you before Veeky Forums accepts this as the bastion of cash that it is?

first it was about th exit scam meme, so they made the stats function.
Then it as all about how it could be hacked, then we proved it couldnt.
Now yall dare say the math doesnt work so now eat your words. What more proof do you need?

Powh Coin didnt do half of these things yet its somehow more credible? Horeshit!
I dont see Powh coin getting listed in the top ten Dapp alternatives by Cointel, though ethpyramid.io did.
>pic related
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

Veeky Forums is gonna shill this shit to the moon

>dividends on eth
>secure
>memes

get the fuck in and get shilling

i have a phd in history and this is going to be huge

>sorry sir, your burger has 10% less lettuce
>your fries are 4x logarithmic
>curls up into a ball on the floor and shits self

WE ARE IN, ARE YOU?

ETHPYRAMID.io
ETHPYRAMID.io
ETHPYRAMID.io

my mom is invested in ethpyramid, why aren't you?

your mom is smarter than most of Veeky Forums fucking lmao, free eth dividends for life all you have to do is hold

>linear buy function

>no developer prebuy

>this is the best Veeky Forums long term hold there is

Why should I invest in a quite literal Pyramid game?

Holy fuck this is the best thing I have ever seen. PonziBot is a fucking moron, anyone who trusts him is begging to be justed.

because if you have strong hands, this is an INCREDIBLE long-term hold

you get money from other people being stupid with theirs

>Veeky Forums incarnate
>normies incarnate

But the top of the pyramid still gets most out of it, no?

>you get money from other people being stupid with theirs
Oh biz

not nearly as much as you would expect

you can move up the pyramid with time and weak hands selling off

besides - nobody really knows about this yet. Veeky Forums gets in here, creates something about 'get dividends for your eth' and watch the normies roll in.

could even create a new front-end without the 'this is a pyramid' warnings if you're so inclined

ponzibot likes trance music aswell, which is awfully similar to trans. sorry im bullying now :(

>Willingly buying a literal ponzi
>a ponzi that has been going on for a while too.

You can make money on a ponzi by scamming the rest, if you literally didn't invest in this the second it came up you're about to get scammed.

I like to compare it to a game of poker, where the hand you are betting on is the weak hands of someone else selling or the greed to keep buying more. Which is a pretty safe bet.

Additionally, in blackjack they say house always wins. Well, this time you and everyone else who has a ethpy ARE the house; spreading the wealth.

Finally, this is just as legal as playing online poker.

fuck i wanna play poker now

I'm not buying your shitcoin but you are the best shills I've seen in a while. Great bunch.

but what if the pyramid lasts forever (which it will)

weak hands sell -whether they're the people at the top or at the bottom, and you get money for it

literally all you need to do is throw eth in and not sell to win the game

>lol bro just buy in
>normies will never buy in because they fear word "pyramid" in finance
>you're left holding a bag of shit at the bottom of the pyramid

>if you literally didn't invest in this the second it came up you're about to get scammed.

OH REALLY?
Would you mind explaining how the top token holder bought at the all time high with 50 eth, yes he spent 50,000$ at the all time high, and he was the latest to the party.
So buy buying right now, you will be in a better position in terms of price than the top token holder.
This can easily prove this because all records are public. So fuck your face pal.

Normie here. How do I get in and become 100% justed ??? I want to be pic related.

>lol bro what's a smart contract
>that literally any front end can link to

not to mention it's stagnant and dying. No new idiots to buy your bags, the price will continue to fall as holders get sick of waiting for new money that will never come cause everyone who was interested already bought in and left.

The shilling in these threads are pretty sickening, should help fellow anons not trick them into buying a stagnant pyramid scheme is good investment

the only way to get justed in this is if EVERYONE sells at the same time and you're last

so the best way to be justed is to buy in then stay completely silent and still

ironically you'll be winning the game buy holding unless that event happens

otherwise, you're winning, and getting ETH by the truckload as other people buy or sell

this shit is a fucking infinite money snake

it isn't a good investment i think everyone agrees on that. It's just that its incredibly cool!

I'm going to start working on this shortly. Mobile app.

I get why Norsefire has the warnings - but really I'm not sure this even is a ponzi per se. It's not clear at all this'd be illegal - who even has jurisdiction over Ethereum contracts? It can't even be taken down - you can actually call the functions manually.

I mean is a bank paying interest to accounts from the fees and loan repayments a ponzi?

>pyramid goes up
>too late
>pyramid goes down
>its dying

but the holders win every time, faggot

Phoenix.wiki is a lot better and faster to profit then this bullshit

>The shilling in these threads are pretty sickening, should help fellow anons not trick them into buying a stagnant pyramid scheme is good investment

Funny youre telling people not to get tricked, yet you are feeding them false information.

Do you think less interest will come, even though this has already gain publicity outside of Veeky Forums?
Did you even see article they wrote about it on cointel?
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

How the fuck is is stagnant if it has constantly gone up and down, you know, like it was designed to do? everyone knows it just doesnt go up forever...
Kill yourself.

not if they bought in near the top. This isn't free money like you retards are advertising. You're unironically scamming retards at this point anyone with half a brain won't buy in.

this is like the definition of you people
>Hurr it's a scam
>But it's not really a scam so you should buy in and hold so i can sell my own bags.

Thing is, you'd have MASSIVE divs from a run like that, with EPY tokens at a massive low. Now you chuck up a website or app, rebrand and relaunch (since the contract will still be running). You're now the whale. Whole process can begin again and those bags become valuable.

>Doesn't realise I've already broken even and am into profits.

Sure user. You know best.

long live the pyramid of infinite wealth!

that's kinda the point of having strong hands

>proof of weak hands right here

havent been able to refute anyone points so now you have just resorted to name calling huh? Half a brain indeed.

Some pajeet looking bullshit right there.

Hahaha. H-hey n-normies have you heard about this really LIT project? It's r-really attractive to normies p-please buy in
>Came from internet scam board
>Crypto currency
>Literal pyramid in title

not having pyramid in the name just screams SCAM

biz is literally too retarded to make it

powh (the original pyramid) had 800-900 eth in 2 days from just /biz money alone. Ethpyramid is at 250 right now. 250!!! that's only because people were burned by powh due to their shit coding. Ethpyramid has outlasted powh and the code is solid. Once people realize this is the real deal it can easily reach 900 again and that's the comfiest 4x you'll ever make plus the dividends along the way.
>biz will FOMO back in at 1k eth anyways

Normie again. So the EPY price is currently about $9.40???

Fuck yes I’m retarded I meant $0.95 ??

95 bucks dogg

no no my dear. I believe the price was once close to 10$ a coin but now it is nearly 100$(depending on eth's current value).

Very good instructions for buying are on the main webpage, ethpyramid.io

this.

volume has FLATLINED in past 3 days, this is dead. get out now before EPY token price tanks.

next normie ether game will arrive and ethpyramid will just be a tumbleweed no-one cares about.

are you literally autistic or do you not understand what a joke is?

yeah it could be more memey but after powh the devs thought they'd make the project legit

>not understanding this

Buy into this so we can scam retards that will buy into this. Kek

friendly remind the only way this thing looses money is when people sell, this is not some kind public market where there is a product, this is "productless" and therefore independent to a certain degree to the rest of the market.

My point is, the only way this contract can lose all the money is if everyone first syncs their collective consciousness like some Jungian wifi router and decide to all sell at the exact same time.

Where do you see the price. I haven’t got metamask on my phone

The only retards are those NOT buying now and those buying somewhere in 2020

lmao

if this is a scam this is the worst one ever

>been up for 3 weeks
>no exit scam
>no hack
>devs on hand 24/7
>receiving dividends
>smart contract code open to read for all
>LINEAR BUY FUNCTION

good god you are one dumb fucker

i feel kind of bad for calling you that cause i know you can't help being retarded

no one will care about?
You mean even though it is in 6th place of the top 10 Dapps to get 100 mln in grant funding?
Did you even read the article it was mentioned in or are you just going to keep conviently ignoring the fact people already know about this Veeky Forums home brew even though its 2 weeks old.
See link for once faggot
> cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

>In September 2017, Buterin revealed that his advisor shares from $1.8 bln project OmiseGo and $370 mln decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Kyber Network will be allocated in a private fund to finance open-source projects building innovative technologies such as scaling solutions for the Ethereum Blockchain network.

>Buterin emphasized that he will no longer advise any other Blockchain project apart from OmiseGo and Kyber Network and that all of the incentives he received from the two Blockchain projects will be used to improve the Ethereum protocol. At the time, Buterin said:

“I'm announcing that 100% of my OmiseGo + Kyber Network advisor shares will be either donated to charity (AMF, GiveD, SENS etc) or used to privately fund Ethereum second-layer infrastructure (state channels, multisig wallets etc) or some combination of the two.”

its cool if you dont care but Buterin just told me he was.

mfw money skelly puts $100MM into ethpyr just because it managed to be the #1 dapp at the time

oh hi varg

I was told to bump this thread. You’re all idiots, by the way. Go spend your money on worthless trash like LINK instead of guaranteed income like EthPyramid.

apparently ethpyramid is flawed in its maths cus

I prefer TRX myself

>tfw biz prefers to get scammed by vaporware rather than have actual free income based on normie fomo in a secure smart contract

> do you not understand what a joke is?
It was a prank brah

Not to ruin your flow man, but even selloffs (of which there's been a few in the last two days) counts as volume. As in... yesterday was the second best day last week for dividend distribution.

But hey, shoot the messenger

self-justed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

actually, being the last one is how you win the game. there's a special provision in the contract allowing you to drain the remaining funds if you're the only address
"everyone" as a collective average sells at a loss, the last guy comes out with the pot
ofc, we attained critical mass beyond the point where a complete selloff is possible. even the numerous clones that have been dead for a couple of weeks are still hanging around with contract balances of 0.3 eth, each holder hoping the other pajeet will give up first
this is a game of chicken that can last until the sun engulfs the earth

the good ol' pretending to be retarded. nice one.
you fooled us all

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>ethpyramid is a scam
>how is it a scam
>haha just joking lol

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire and ethpyrmaid.io

-Robert Frost

all the shilling itt, the bags are very heavy I feel you bros

You two retards don't even know what posts you're replying to

It's not a bag when you can dump with profit

Download Firefox and install metamask user. It's out for Android, not sure about iOS.

anyone can profit from this

it's a fucking ethereum bank

what do you people not understand

>Bank
>No regulatory oversight
>Some guy on a random pajeet board
Yeah absolutely the same thing

yeah you're right it's not a bank because you actually get an roi

EthPyramid is dropping the MetaMask barrier soon. They've implemented a web-wallet mechanism using the same security as MEW. Open sourcing it too so people can check there's no fuckery with client-side keys.

It's dying look at the graphs powhchart.com/
look at the TX per hour.

If you invest now you are looking for a long long time to even break even (if that's gona hapen ever).

THANKS but NO.

OG POWH devs fucked it all up, you are too late to the party.

isn't there an android app and a futures market in the works too?

>hey user
>you can bet that the pyramid will fail with the upcoming futures market
>put your money where your mouth is

There's talk of an Android app. Don't think the devs are going to be actively involved in that though.

Similarly yes, PyrMex is going to be a futures market for EthPyramid AFAIK. Might instigate some manipulation/volume.

see, about being too late...
you cannot be late to a show that never ends...

... so like Status Quo's farewell tour?

Does your shitcoin even have a derivatives market? Thought so.

more like time.

>Guys the scam isn't getting any new blood to profit off
>we need to jump out of our discord and shill Veeky Forums again
You fucks do this every time the chart says interest is dropping.

We shill Veeky Forums every day regardless of movement, pajeet

we gon die

The point of this thread was to put the dividend and 4x log FUD to bed for good.

I get dividends on buys and sells, I don't give a shit

Holding this and tripling my ETH in a year, Veeky Forums doesn't need to be involved if they don't want to get in, because others will.

Ok. Unironically dumping all alts and putting all eth into this. Fuck checking Binance 10 times a day and getting justed by chinks. Lock it in here. Thanks /biz

Underrated

Welcome to the workforce, brother.

Haven't slept this /comfy/ in weeks. I went to bed, I woke up with 50$ on divs. One night.