Biz advice

Yo Veeky Forums
I'm an engineering major in my final year and I've been given a 6 month project.

I get to select 1 of 3 projects.
1. Development of parts of an exo suit for military field deployment
2. A neural network based trading bot for crypto
3. Flying supersonic double seater pod for commercial delivery of goods and/or people

Which should I pick and why? More importantly, which one would be most lucrative?

put bobs and vigne

1 and 3 seem very advanced. What school you at?

I'm fwapping to a boy aren't I

What the fuck is this shit?

This is the pepeplushiest thread I've seen in a while
>Flying supersonic double seater pod for commercial delivery of goods and/or people

Prefer not to say since we don't get to know how far the NDAs stretch till we select a project. Not based in the US but we do get funding from them both directly and through an aerospace company linked to the university

>tfw I recognize her
Got the webm where's she's doing the poop dance?

Nah. Old pic of a slut I was plunging about 2 years ago when I had more free time. She was fucking great, I still miss that ass

I'm curious about this webm now. I doubt it's her

Because you're thread is something out of a sci fi movie

Nigger I have a better ass, I had to enlarge the image with the ms paint zoom tool to find it

What engineering are you specifically doing, son?

And how hard has it been?

pics or gtfo

Sounds like you are going to a meme school. None of those things is undergrad level work, so they more than likely have no expectation you will produce a viable product idea. Which means it is entirely busywork, which means it doesnt matter what you choose, which means its a fake/shitty degree.

Military they have secret budgets. Guarranteed millionaire within 4 years

Aerospace

And it's been fairly difficult but that might just be because I'm not that bright compared to some of these fuckers I study with

Or maybe it's just a method for testing for young geniuses, which means that OP is probably an average joe who won't stand out over the rest of candidates and projects.

Shut the fuck up you larping retard. No aerospace company pays undergrads for full project development. The best you could ever hope for in reality would be to work on a small part for one of those things.

Its amusing to me that anybody fell for this shit.

I didn't read a fucking word because I can't stop looking at that pic. Seriously how the fuck did she take that picture?

Nope. We have to sign in on full on contracts for this shit. We get paid out for our work by companies who buy our ideas and hire us though sadly the majority end up working for an EU or US military tech division instead of the private sector

So, do you really find it worth it to study such a career? I have a friend who quit on his 3rd year of Energy Engineering and pursued a cooking career because he likes that.

I mean, it must be dreadful to always have to study and then be stressed in the future projects that you'll have if you actually manage to get into any good one.

Do you enjoy it?

>Prefer not to say since we don't get to know how far the NDAs stretch till we select a project

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAA j

Full project development is not how "they" pick winners. Any one of the things op mentioned would take hundreds of thousands of man hours to develop, and 10s of millions of dollars IF they actually intended to create something.

There are two possibilities here. OP is going to a shit school that is throwing meme level busywork (lmao 6 months to develop a military exosuit!!) Or he is a brainlet larper who thinks this is actually how tech is developed.

The eu and us military "tech division" IS the private sector you autistic little faggot retard. Confirmed larper. Fuck off.

>she

Where did I say that I would be working alone? You're borderline retarded if you think that, it's simply that we get to select which projects we get put on based on our prior performances.

You're also retarded if you don't think that companies don't have their fingers deep in some university's assholes so they can scoop up the students they want as soon as they graduate. Additionally you're more retarded if you think they won't pay a student for prelim work that they can then patent and use under their name.

>thinking theres only one tech division
>thinking the public get full access to all the bullshit they pull

Wew lad

It can be quite enjoyable based on the work but if you have no interest in it it'll kill your soul quick.
Some of the shit I absolutely hate and it wrecks you but it's worth powering through for the stuff I enjoy and ultimately for when you get to apply it in the real world.

what kind of larp is this
>3. Flying supersonic double seater pod for commercial delivery of goods and/or people
i admit this one was nice tho

Nigger I worked on missile propulsion on my first internship, microneedles for brain monitoring during my final year project, and high-frequency state of the art digital/analog transistors for my second internship as engineer. Gf worked on aircraft parts and nuclear-grade zircalloy. OP may not be bullshitting.

3 hands down OP. 1 if not. 2 is already saturated.

Sounds like you got lucky. I got stuck with dynamic balancing optimization and oscillation elimination from freighter trucks in my first internship. It was boring as fuck

>Flying supersonic double seater pod for commercial delivery of goods and/or people
>Flying
Kekd hard

No desu. Most of the r&d is done in public RTOs

t. insider

first one, military men would pay you trillions to get their hands on some super leet exo suit..yeah...

It's not really cost effective to deck out soldiers like that though, war is business now

The first internship was fun as shit, pure advanced composite metrology, and fixing the shit that had been done 15 years ago.

>6 month project
>field deployment
>supersonic
LARP ALERT

btw OP, pure curiosity but which uni ?