Who here /water/?

Who here /water/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose_ring_(animal)
youtube.com/watch?v=MZQkVz4fbfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a $24 bottle of water at the local health food type store.

That's not ok..

Just got back from the supermarket and saw this nonsense.

neither is being poor.

water all day

soda, milk and the sugar water they sell as juice are for fatties

tea and coffee dehydrates your body while the caffeine ages you prematurely

water is the only way to go

>beer

Only structurized water here user. I love my water user

>even more dehydration from the alcohol
>empty calories
>slowly ruins your liver

disgusting

you think thats bad? imagine how much homeopathy costs. and then realize there's nothing in there but water.

Do a youtube review user

But why

Why do girls pretend to like water?

Why's she got that thing in her nose, does she like how it smells or something?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose_ring_(animal)

Should I set up a Kickstarter or patreon to fund it?

It's so you can buy purified water without the biodegradable plastic.

Drink about an average of 80oz a day

Water placed in the freezer for 20 minutes. Take out just ice starts to form a skin on the water. Perfect

We sharing water recipes now?

>not living solely by assimilating nitrogen into your veins

Fucking water plebs

>Drinking water
Fucking gluttons, your decadence will be your undoing

Because it's popular.

SpongeBob lives in water

I drink a lot of bottled water, but I fear doing so is somehow part of a jewish plot to ruin my life. What should I do, Veeky Forums?

I drink between 1 and 1.5 gallons of water per day, not joking.

1. Buy a reusable bottle, fill with filtered water and ice
2. Thwart Jewish plot

It's that simple.

who here bottled room temp? And straight from tap?

all these choices, I'm drink water. Everybody point and laugh.

these are seriously really good

shame they're so expensive though

I can only imagine the ungodly amount of sugar in there.

because shit in the plastic mimics estrogen, turning men into sissies who worship the.

i drink a lot of water, too, germanus. i probably drink ~2 gallons per day during the summer but i am a big lad who needs to keep well hydrated in the desert heat.

Can't very much live without it, usually drink about 3-4 bottles a day

You know you can get a gallon of chocolate milk and poor a cup of coffee in it?

shit is lined with plastic with loads of plasticizers in it so it can be manufactured industrially. It might have PBA-free lining, but that just means they used some other slightly different plasticizer that isn't studied as much.

>drinking the hydrogen dioxide jew

that's why i don't buy boxed water either. i get it straight from a virgin spring deep in the mountains where neither beast nor man has tread.

I actually used to do this as there is a spring not far from my previous residence. If you go at certain times, there's a line of mexicans filling truckloads of jugs.

>empty calories
>slowly ruins your liver
If having a beer or three every now and then is actually a problem, that just means you're a sloth and a runt.

>water aka badicetea

water is not food

I laughed

from a survivalist point of view boxed and even canned water makes sense.
No idea how they managed to sell it to hipsters tho

>hydrogen dioxide
If not passing high school chemistry is part of the Jewish plan, they're winning.

Being a Eurofag, I like carbonated water. The tap water is really good where I live, so I bought one of those carbonation machines (sodastream) and now I just drink carbonated water from glass bottles all the time.

there's always one guy bitching about sugar.

>more femboys are a bad thing

>carbonated water

Why, I mean whats the point?

Tapwater master race here. Healthier, way cheaper and delivered directly into the kitchen at a wide range of temperatures.

Well what's the point of carbonation in beer, soda, etc.?

It's water, with bubbles in it. Why not?

First thing in the morning

>coffee

All day long

>glug water
>5 gallon jug we filled up with tap water and ice
>between 3 guys we have to add more before the end of the day

Evening

>beer, beer and more beer

I recently bought a Brita filter jug because the tap water here tastes like ass

Also a Thermos stainless steel drink bottle. That shit is mad, I fill it up from the brita in the fridge, go to bed and wake up the next morning with icy cold water still in it.

Only plebs buy plastic bottles and reuse them. Enjoy your bpa

water

I like carbonated water as well, I just became a bit paranoid about kidney stones because of it so I try not to drink too much

I drink a cup of coffee in the morning, then nothing but water through the rest of the day. Unless I'm planning on getting drunk of course.

canned water (in like a soda can) seems better than bottled water.

>drinkin wa-ah

youtube.com/watch?v=MZQkVz4fbfw

Why would you buy water when you can just get it free from the tap? Surely every country has infrastructure good enough to provide you drinkable water from faucet in the year 2016

Do you have any links about carbonated water causing kidney stones?

I had kidney stones a few years back and have been pretty careful about what I drink, but I didn't think there was anything wrong with plain carbonated water.

>Surely every country has infrastructure good enough to provide you drinkable water from faucet in the year 2016

Not the USA :D

Easier to recycle

unless your tap water tastes like shit

Why? The soda can will be lined with plastic too.

well lucky u having drinkable tap water

Well the water is not always that drinkable. Where I live the water extremely hard so people don't like to drink it.

But food is water

You shouldn't drink cold water standing up. Gives you a bad stomach.

this, we got like enough bromide or something to damage your kidneys if you continuously drink it.

Unless you live in a place with shitty water I.E. the majority of the country.

Two things I can't handle on girls
The septum piercings and gauges

I drink mostly water during summer
In fall and winter I drink mostly tea
I'll still have water with my meals though

alright pal, another scottish here :D
limmy is god.

You know, one of the only benefits of living in Kentucky is that the tap water tastes fuckng amazing due to the heavy limestone presence.

Hydration is very important

love that dude drinking out of the toilet

Tap water, to be exact.

Tap water with the juice of a quarter lemon squeezed into it, for flavor, and the vitamin C.

No fucking scurvy here bitches!

>dumb niggers think that tap water from any U.S. area isn't safe to drink

Ignorant fucks.

Bought a berkey filter just so i can drink it. When they treat it, smells like a pool, makes you gag. Also had a c8 spill.

I'm lucky in that we have a really extensive water purification system here so the tap water is probably the best thing to drink.

Sadly that doesnt apply to most places.

>flint, michigan.
>hoosick falls, ny

>hoosick?
>you sick!
would be funnier if people weren't dying

hey man, that's a couple towns away from me. I wasn't affected, other than people I know not being able to take a shower. it smelled like cumin and onions for a while at work.

it's pretty funny. people dying or having their lives disrupted doesn't make it not funny.

I did high performance liquid chromatography tests on samples of purchased water and tap water in the city of Toronto.

Dasani bottled water and a few others are actually worse in terms of composition, Toronto tap water is better than most bottled.

Feels good to live in post-glacial melt areas.

I live on a couple of acres. I have my own well, but it hit a sulfur vein and as a result I have sulfur water. Means I have to buy fresh water.

Lately though I have to start drinking my tap water, between the expensive as fuck filtration system and years of built up tolerance, I'm starting to enjoy the taste of the water.

The water meme

How are you still alive?

>who here /in slashes/ enjoys a life-essential item?

I wish you all were dead.

Does anyone else drink enough water to make them pee clear every half hour on a daily basis?

I'd say I fill up my bottle at least 11-12 times on average

same here
I have a giant bottle the same volume as my pitcher and I mindlessly sip from it, then refill any time it gets empty
makes me feel like an old man though

I'm more /'go 'za/, myself.

You guys got diabetes

Binge eating bulimic here. water is my best friend. Drink 1.5 liters in under five minutes and the next thing I'm doing is vomiting. When the food is clear I'll replace the lost water with more water and carry on.

You enjoy water, you MUST have Diabetes.

there's literally no way that's true
I'm 140 lbs 6' and eat very healthily, and I doubt I've missed having the other kind of diabetes for my whole life
just really like water desu

You do know there is two types of diabetes, one that has nothing to do with diet?

I didn't become type 1 diabetic until 24, lost a lot of weight recently?

Wow, what an idiot.