What The Fuck Is Going On?

Bought at $150 and then sold at $220. God damn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought 150 at 30
Sold 50 at 300

Still time left to do fomo in. You snooze you lose

The fork nonsense has hit critical mass shitstorm levels right now. It will tank soon. Very well played user.

>Bought in at $.01
>Holding forever

I thought the fork already happened and it's way too lat to buy in though?

I had a few thousand on BTC-E back in the day from mining. Was day trading em and increasing my stack of other coins. Then.....BTC-E collapsed.

Treasure those LTC. You don't miss em til they're gone.

Yes. Fork happened on Sunday.

Forks are uncertain events, so they tend to cause a dip in price in the days/weeks leading up to them as people pull their money out because they don't know what the fork is going to do to the coin. After the fork, however, people will come back once the results of the fork have been assessed and everything settles back down. This is where we currently are in the process. The fork happened on Sunday, everything is fine, and now money is coming back to LTC (and maybe even LCC)

when BTC-E collapsed did people lose all of their coins?

>Very well played user
Assuming this isn't a sarcasm, this makes me feel good, KEK

Idiot, don't be greedy. You made profit.

Your coins actually on wex.nz now.
You lost nothing

I feel your pain; I lost a bunch of BTC, and NEM because of Mt.Gox and Coincheck hack....

ty sold 199k

Sure they are.

Except they aren't. I've checked - I can't even log in. "Your account has been locked for hacking" was the last message when I tried a while back.

BTC-E was a fucking exit scam.

This is TRON 2.0 you retards.

Litepay has been flagged big time like the TRON token burn. This thing will PUMP all the way to 300++, then 2 days before Litepay comes out get dumped

Fuck that was a bad year for everyone. I also had a wallet with about 100 BTC in it from mining back in the day. Dropped the HD and couldn't recover it. Private keys I thought were safe had been thrown out.

I'm.....getting twitchy. That's Ok, I can still make it with my meagre holdings I have left (sob).

Litecoin is winning the payments coin contest.

Bitcoin is great but is has specialized as a store of value. Litecoin is how you will use the value in real life. Litepay, atomic swaps, massive daily volume, lightning network etc are all important. Price will continue to gap upwards for the foreseeable future.

Yeah. Exit scam basically. Got raided etc - but all gone.

This isn’t like TRON at all. It’s like buying bitcoins for $245 before they go 90x. Do you even think about the stuff you say??

I would have kept all my coin in an HD if I don't have Dyslexia and Bipolar. I'm fucking terrible when it comes to not losing things.

I'm not talking about fundamentals bud, but short term swings. LTC is obviously much better than TRON. they aren't comparable long term.

Short term however-- watch this pump and then dump when litepay comes out.

just look at that buy wall lads
you ever see something so beautiful

LTC is slowly making its way to it's future 4/1 ratio to bitcoin. This is just it's natural progress. It will take awhile, but this movement up is part of the blip in the chart that will inevitably become mass adoption.

hope right you are

Amen

I should have listened to Tae

Keep talking like that I'll pump and dump you.

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY&t=2s