People actually believe this

>people actually believe this

I don't know where this fucking "/biz" shit came from but as soon as I saw it I knew this board was fucking dead. It's been down hill ever since.

sounds like they know what they're talking about

There is a lot of scam projects being shilled in Veeky Forums, like Nano and EOS. Then there's the dumb ones, like BAT and FUN, but at least they're not all out scams. The few good projects which get mentioned here are FUDded to death by shitposting shills. Veeky Forums's opinion doesn't matter anymore for the simple reason that 90% of people now posting here aren't Veeky Forums.

>/biz
pajeet plebbitor detected

>Then there's the dumb ones, like BAT and FUN
>he thinks FUN won't be one of the most profitable coins this board has ever seen in the next 2 months

lmao

>02/20/18
>buy my $40 billion bags!

The amount of xrp shilling here recently is disgusting.

I've been holding xrp for a year now, tfw still not rich.

this was good logic when XRP was 20 cents.
ripple is only worth $2 when it is adopted by all the banks its advertising

so far they've only tested. why buy when your upside is limited to 2x and downside is nearly unlimited if it doesn't work out

You invested at 0.006$ and held to 3.4$ and are still not rich?
XRP was literally the best gainer of 2017.

you forgot the 0 at the end of $20

Like most of Veeky Forums biz is inhabited by neets, they have very little money and therefore only invest in shitcoins and pray that they moon.

It's only good for the funny shit

I regret every day

Oh shit, iron fucking hands though

>I don't know where this fucking "/biz" shit came from

By the looks of it, OP is correct. Even if you like it or not - facts remain the same.

holy fucking shit! whats wrong with you?

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

>I've been holding xrp for a year now, tfw still not rich.

lol faggot

>dont care about XRP but rest 100% true

>literal basement dwelling overweight neckbeard confirmed

Wasn't eos reccommended by pbc?

I dont understand how BAT and FUN are dumb. They stand out as the projects that have platforms that give them usefullness, and can actually succeed without oracles unlike basically every other project. I personally see it dumb investing in something that needs Oracles to come into existence first, double dipping on Chainlink delivering.

guess the person in OPs picture hit a sore spot with the shills, seeing as you had to make a whole thread about this, cuckboi.

this is the usual journey of a crypto "investor" that discovers Veeky Forums:

>do your own thing, read into the basics of crypto trading... do relatively well, while not making the best calls and meager gains, but still: gains... your brain is still working at this point
>go onto Veeky Forums and get shilled shit project after shit project from people trying to off-load their bags and literally go -50% in a matter of days
>you become the shill, eventually, and start making serious cash doing the same thing as the shills
everybody believing people on here deserves to lose money...
you shouldn't even believe me...
part of me believes i'm the only organic poster on here, sometimes...