THE NEXT BIG THING

Will we be alive to see the next big thing which we can make >1,000,000% profit whitout any efforts? Will it be only on the next decade? On the next generation? On the next century? What will it be? Are you guys searching for it already? It could be anything...

not that much but i plan to invest in lithium

I found it and I’m not telling you what it is

It has been shilled multiple times on this board

It’s Chinese and BTC miners will devote hashpower to it

Have fun user, I’m accumulating

Stinky linky 1000€ EOY

biz has already dismissed it as boring.

REMEBER: It can be not related to blockchain or crypto. Could be anything.

tell your /bizbros man
maybe delete it after
don't pull this larpgame on us

HPB

Search

Hehe

On the catalog

DYOR

You’re welcome

Yup, it's here now. I'm still accumulating though. Also you would just call me a shill, so get rekt and stay poor.

It's HPB

i'm lurking the catalog everyday
i know how exhausting it can be, shilled a promising thing a few times, only got 3 replys max., because no fucking memes for the tards
but at least i tried, gives me a warm feeling

so either the thing with huge perfomance?
or a fork who sits at 4cent currently?

tell me

heavy bags ?

Thing is, HPB is competent hardware dependent. Wait a few years for the tech to even exist, then we can talk about moons.

researched it, smells like typical chinese mafia scam

It's here since 2013.

I don't know about that, but something really close is, imo, RLX. The team hasn't started the advertising and it's a hard to get coin but yeah. You could make 1000 times your investments easily.

marketcap is already about 1 billion? so you wanna hava x1000? when next week? retard!

>everyone ITT shilling their coins
Lol, they haven’t found it OP and they aren’t looking

Fuck you’re right the market cap is super high.

Never mind

ur joking?

already have some bags, but did'nt give it a second thought

did u lock up yours?

Jesus shut the fuck up about it.

i really hope that this guy is actually satoshi, can you fucking imagine

Hahahaha I told him to FUD

Oh yea I’m putting a lock on this one. Cryogenic sleep and wake up in 2020 a new man

Biz is really sleeping on this one

;)

so i'm a brainlet here and would need 50 more for lockup
why should i lock them up for meager 5%
i don't get that?
maybe bc of brainlet, care to elaborate?
can delete afterwards if u want

You need to get into the drug and prostitution game.

Over the next few decades recreational drugs will be legalized, as will prostitution. Crypto allows anonymous investment in these industries. Get into the first cocaine bar, heroin huts, smart-brothels. Make sure you only invest in dividend paying companies. Reap the reward as traditional investors are slow to invest because they scared of bad things like drug and sex.

Don't tell it to anyone.
Pssss cshcshh it s IOT chain
*Acumulates silently*

It’s mainly for people too scared to daytrade

It’s your choice, if you think you’re a better trader or want to sell some for profit then opt to keep them loose.

I’m more of a set it and forget it kind of guy especially with a project like this

hm, makes sense
as i understand it, i also get the candy from holding in the wallet, so no need for me to lock up, makes me just nervous

>everybody talking about cryptocurrencies

I've told it could be ANYTHING, and probably not related to blockchain or crypto

Common guys, you're better than that... or maybe you're not...

Yea exactly it’s basically Chinese EOS

Except with no pedos and government supported

Well once btc miners move to dbg it can reach 20 usd = 50 000% alone based on 20k BTC valuation and supply sizes, without taking account the technological advantages giving additional thrust and 2018-2019 growth.

Nobody understands what you mean OP, because normies can't think outside the box.
I get it though.
You're looking for something like
- the stock market in 1929
- the dotcom bubble in 1997-2001
- the housing bubble in 2006-2007
- the ongoing cryptocurrency craze

Basically you want to get in on the next trillion dollar bubble on the ground floor XD
Personally, I'd argue that the crypto one is not done yet, we still have one leg up to go, into the trillion dollar marketcap.

his question was not the problem
but no one knows the answer to that
you don't know shit either you retard

if u want a assumption: buy gold and tunacans and wait for profit

Kneepad factory after crypto dies

was it VEN/VET? I missed the convo before you deleted...

Virtual reality sex industry

Artificial meat, or meat grown in labs, cell by cell. They accept investors but have no stocks yet. I think they will never do by themselves and someone big will buy them this year.

Asteroid mining and any space related endeavor will be printing money the next 5-10 years.

It will take a few years for the gains OP described. Once again, it is HPB.

Whats the next emerging market? god knows but it will obviously be some sort of tech. genetics? biotech? sexdoll tech? VR?

Maybe something with space related? Like land on Mars or asteroid mining, but I don't know why would these kind of companies get public funding instead of private funding only.

Tbh crypto still has 500-1000x potential over 2-3 years(VEN, LINK to list a few)

>asteroid mining
>space related endeavor
>next 5-10 years
>printing money

lmao

burning money you mean
you should stop wanking to this teslafaggot and use your brain for once

> next trillion dollar global bubble
> gold and tunacans

LOL Retard.

Here’s the thing, people can rarely see these things before they’re reality. It’s like asking someone about the internet in 1985 or someone about crypto currency in 2001.

In other words the next big thing will be something truly innovative and few will see it coming.

Maybe automation?
Everyone keeps talking about how automation will take away most jobs.
People would probably be trying to automate everything that doesn't need it, the same way everyone is throwing onto a blockchain things that don't need to be decentralized.

>ITT: How to lose your bitcoins playing the shitcoin lottery

>thinks this was serious
lol autist

Maybe something related to quantum computing? (Not necessarily related to cryptography)

artificial intelligence

THIS
DBC
GO ALL IN

> "i was telling jokes" hurr durr
> "joke" makes no sense
> nobody finds it funny

Lol retard

Running a node for oracle's like chain link. I'm planning on doing results of horse races & fine art auctions