Whats the point of money when even if you are rich you get to marry a tranny

Whats the point of money when even if you are rich you get to marry a tranny...

Cracking thread

his body his choice
he could have married a 10/10 if he wanted
the longer you live with a person, the more their character matters over their looks
ofc it's better to have someone banging for a partner, but if you restrict your dating pool to that, you can be waiting a long time to find someone compatible

his wife is holding both umbrellas
Based gates

She knows her place

You marry an average looking woman so she doesn’t get attention from other men which might trigger her hypergamous nature and get her hamster running to justify whatever poor choice she makes.

She's got a nice face to look at
It's pleasant
He's fucking sluts on the side obviously and she doesn't mind
She's prolly a lezzer anyway and eats muff daily, most high achieving women do
They both happy so whatever work

Marrying a 6/10 is an expert move.

If he's happy wtf does it matter. I'd rather be happy then be with some gold digging ho.

I wonder what it must feel like to be the richest man in the world

If they love each other it's all that matters.

Here is a man who spent most of his high school days in a locker with a weggie, rejected by most of society, now he has money and with that money came power and then he had gold digging whores line up... instead he chose to be with someone he trusts.. its the smart play from a guy who has been making smart plays for a good portion of his life.

constant fear of being blackmailed, abducted or otherwise harmed

That's actually not true.
Why? Because average looking women will cede to Chad advances really easily while a good looking woman will not be infatuated as easily thanks to her experience (generally beautiful women tend to receive tons of attention from their early age).

Truth. You want a gf who has done her share of rejection.

wisdom
it's a NEET meme that you should fuck 10/10 sluts and stay a bachelor all your life. it is fun for a brief time but ultimately a soulless and boring existence
the most important criterion is finding someone who genuinely accepts you for who you are. they aren't acting and you aren't acting.
bill gates apparently did that, and then he went for someone ok looking who is also high achieving (his choice)
he is a nerd so he needed someone into nerds and thats what he got

Also he would have to fuck her everyday. Could be banging 9's and 10's on a yacht like Nicholson eating a hoagie, yet here we are.

The guy designed his school systems and he even scheduled his classes so he would be in a class with good looking girls. I doubt he was ever bullied.

I'd suck on those titties

>he could've had it all
>he could've had a sandwich on a boat
>he could've put his wiener in thot beef
>he could've had everything

Yep

also read about based wife mackenzie bezos
7/10 nerd girl. loyal as hell and popped out 4 kids

I cringe at any ugly nerd mother fucker dating/fucking obvious gold diggers. I dont know if they think they are the shit but its pretty pathetic to me (ex: tone vays)

Bill gates did the right thing. Find someone who you are compatible to. Looks may matter to a certain extent, but after that you should be looking for someone who actually likes you for who you are and with who you can have interesting conversations or your life is be miserable.

neither a yacht nor 9's and 10's

Wtf is your problem. She looks perfectly fine. Old rich guys who date 18 year old models are pathetic.

ya i don't really get it, i mean perspective might change when you actually have tens of millions or more, but i don't see how there's any way I wouldn't be fucking the hottest women I could afford at all times, really weird to see these wealthy guys with such butt ugly women

It's all about finding the extremely loyal girl when you're that rich though.
You can fuck anyone you want for fun in secret.

Honestly threads like these make me question if a large part of Veeky Forums is still in high school or college freshman. It would explain a lot of the sub-$1000 shitfolios.

Trannies > Virgins

they are doing it wrong

Kekd

That's ridiculous.

loves a social construct man
do you really think people that date maybe a few dozen people (or hundreds if you want to be extremely generous) in their lifetime out of the potential millions of people they could theoretically encounter as partners, that they all just get lucky and find "love" ?

of course not, they settle, they find someone that activates their brain chemistry, who makes them feel "pretty good" and decide they're in love with that person for no other reason than it's what people are taught they're supposed to do and because their brain and genitals tingle

get a grip man, if you ever become filthy stinking rich i sure hope you trade in whatever middle of the road roastie you're banging now for something a lot more attractive

>prime british beauty
I dunno. La creatura might have been the right call.

>mfw she is actually a good-looking woman

That guy is a brainlet who lives off his image. Completely different to Gates.

Also daddy's money.

So much this, got cheated on by a 6/10, had a healthy relationship with a 9/10 who was out of my league that ended when she liked someone else. If a girl likes you despite being out of your league then she has a damn good reason to, it’s like if you’re rich but you say you’re favourite food is McDonald’s, then it’s clearly because you really do love McDonald’s.

Somebody is jelly

That's actually a good explanation & analogy. When you know they're choosing something strictly because they like it, and not out of necessity or obligation, it's a strong indication of trustworthiness and forthrightness.

>healthy relationship
>that ended when she liked someone else

sounds like a sturdy base you built there in that healthy relationship.

trips of truth

this is why you're poor

> She's got a nice face to look at

nigga u gay

>get a grip man, if you ever become filthy stinking rich i sure hope you trade in whatever middle of the road roastie you're banging now for something a lot more attractive

You still get to fuck all the hot bitches, but she didn't believe in you when you were building the business up, she's not going to be a good mother of your children, she's not going to get along well with your family, she's not going to know how to behave at social functions, and if you did marry the hot one she probably would just try to take your money, and might not even be cool with you fucking other hot bitches. Because we all know one bitch isn't enough. And loyal 5/10 wife knows that as well. That's why you safe the wife seat for the woman who devotes herself entirely to you early on without getting jealous of your side pussy, and she deserves it. It's a win for everyone involved. The hot chick you met after getting rich isn't going to know how to be your wife, and you're not going to love her fully because you know she wouldn't be with you without your money.

Terrible.
Also why is she patting his belly like he's pregnant?
Bet she pegs him 24/7. Mark Cuckerberg

because he loves her

im not poor at all, but i'm not exactly rich yet either

i don't date gold diggers right now, i have a nice wholesome 6/10 girlfriend, but if i was suddenly worth $10MM+ i'd dump her immediately and get a 9/10 instead

>this is what people actually believe
He's a redhead MALE by the way they are self conscious and try to breed with things that won't produce more redheads.

Not if you train them right, but that's up to you.

When I'm 70 I want a massive distended gut and tits and to be banging broads with a subway hanging out of my mouth. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

If you're that rich why get married in the first place, I'd be busy fucking 10's in their primes such as this redhead

wisdom

>but if you restrict your dating pool to that, you can be waiting a long time to find someone compatible
bill has fuck you money, he can afford to find "her". he didn't have to settle for a unattractive creature. imagine if you had the resources to actually find your 10/10 and not compromise?

hahahahahahahah 10/10 analogy

What a poorfag mentality. You sound like a child

and this pervert has more insight into strangers than the nsa and somehow chooses her? if anyone could have found his soulmate it's him.

THESE NUMBERS ARE FUCKING SUBJECTIVE, user. OPEN YOUR EYES. Your 10/10 is not my 10/10. How do you know this woman is not 10/10 for him? Some people weight personality much heavier than looks. Some people swing the other way. Take the redhead above. She's clearly very good looking, I can't deny that... but she's not a 10 for me whereas for that user she is. Also, money doesn't buy you 10/10's. The person you think is a 10/10 for you might not give any fucks about your money, and you might be a 5/10 for them even if you're a billionaire. The maturity of your brain about this concept has some room to grow, my friend.

The 9/10 is going to want your money and will probably resent your newfound rich guy arrogance assuming you ever do get rich.

I think this thread more than anything shows how shallow people are, here people are judging these woman because of their butterface without knowing them maybe the interior matches the exterior but how would they know?

yeah yeah. i said "your 10/10" because i understand it's subjective. my point was that he has wrath of god shekels and doesn't have to settle, but he did. he can afford the best, he can find his 10/10 wherever she is in the world, and that's not it. no need to babble about my brain, champ.

her face is literally a dude's face, what's with everyone on Veeky Forums loving men? though to be fair bill's pretty homely too

Butterface inside and out lol

At some point you will want pussy.

This guy has the best and the most.
He might be an idiot but hes doing it better then 99%.

Wonder if she has a nice feminine benis.

First, there is no "the one", there's a lot of people with varying levels of compatibility with you. Some would love you but aren't compatible with you personalitywise. The more money you get, the harder it gets to find a genuine connection that isn't purely based on money.

Doesn't this line of logic imply that, if all of this is true, she IS his 10/10?

>poorfag mentality
how so?
>sound like a child
i'm 29

I've been in relationships, was engaged to a girl for a couple years, dated many more. I'm compassionate, I have nice relationships with the girls I date, treat them well, we're both happy, but I'd have to be delusional to have my financial situation change in a dramatic way (going from say $600-700k net worth currently to like $10MM+) and not strongly consider upgrading to more attractive women.

You have one life to live, it's the richfag mentality to take full advantage of your opportunities and live in a way where you have as few regrets as possible.

nah I wouldn't be arrogant at all, I'm reasonably well off now (upper middle class) and I don't think my attitude would change much even if I became super rich. I'd just want better, more attractive women around me at all times, that's about it.

ITT literal virgin teens

"the one" is mostly based on convenience. your pool is local and you settle accordingly. i'm not talking about this in general, i'm specifically talking about gates or zuckerberg because they have the financial resources to find their best match; they don't have to settle on some local broad who checks enough boxes.

i don't think he used all his powers on facebook to find and "her" and ended up with that thing, but it's possible. i have no words.

NOO im not gay ur gay

>better

A good lifelong ladypartner is very much an asset to you, if you want to kick your current gf to the curb I would doubt she gives you that sort of experience. My philosophy is why not both keep the good one for loyalty, companionship, love, etc while using the women who you're just attracted to physically for sex. I'm probably not going to get married, but I would rather marry my long term gf who I know would have my back and won't mind me cheating than give it to some random hot girl who I don't have a track record with. Basically, the longer they're with you, the more status they get on your "court".

ahahahhahahahaha I was referring to gates, but zuckerberg must have mommy issues for her to be his 10/10

I feel like once you get sufficiently rich, successful, or famous, it gets hard to find the 10/10 organically. It all depends on what you value, to me the 10/10 is the person who would love me whether or not I have material success at the moment. Once you're rich, it becomes almost impossible to know that for sure about someone. Thinking about it pragmatically, you're basically saying once you get rich the search begins. I'm saying once you get rich the search becomes much harder - poverty is actually a good filter for bad partners.

how did you find out?

are you a qt trap?