DAD IS BUYING. PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Find a new family

FUCKING HILARIOUS DUDE. UPBOATED TO MAX KEKVILLE

Baked potato

a salad since im vegan

u mad?

Whose dad?

my dad cucked me, we're not on speaking terms anymore

Sorry, son. But until you get off this "Annie May" kick you're down to just toast sandwiches.

chicken strips with a side order of... where... where are the fries??? RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>eating meat

Tendies.

My dad would never eat somewhere this shitty.

Never been to a ponderosa before. IS THIS WHAT IT'S LIKE?

I thought it was like a generic steak house. Like a Texas Roadhouse. C'mon!

REMINDER THAT CHICKEN STRIPS ARE ON THE KIDS MENU YOU OBNOXIOUS LOSER FAGGOTS

>not knowing who your dad is
negro detected

>Grilled in America
Well no shit.

A buffet. It's fine but plates are always dirty as fuck. I enjoy it.

Give me the number 6 with cheese, with mashed potatoes and fried okra. No you don't have enough fried okra? Okay then Mac and Cheese. Or Jesus Christ give me what ever I don't give a fuck.

For the love of God dad. We don't need to wait for a fresh batch of okra. No I don't care how much you love me and want me to have what I need. I am just grateful to eat. I don't want the okra that bad. I just wanted to say something quickly so we can get out of here faster.\

"Well how long until the okra is ready? We'll wait!"

Goddammit dad. (I can't hate you.)

I posted this But seriously? I'll have what dad is having except for the drink, I'll have the biggest Dr. Pepper I can get)

Normally though my dad and I would both show up pre-drunk, order something with no drinks (because that's where they make all their money) and stop at the gas station on the way home to buy more alcohol

Fuck why don't I spend more time with my dad

Buffet

Yeah never not get the buffet.

I thought you go to Ponderosa for the buffet

Shit if this place moved to Texas and put a la carte cheese tacos on the menu then it would be a Fortune 500 company. Why don't we have this? Luby's is good but not quite on this level.

Yeah see in Texas we don't have Ponderosa, so I posted this: At first glance I didn't realize this was the real ngga shit

My parents used to go to Ponderosa and tell me to say that I was five when I was as old as eight so that they wouldn't have to pay for my meal. Same with Bonanza.

Do most places even let kids eat for free anymore?

They have tacos in the buffet. Infinite meat/cheese/hard shells/soft shells. They're good but the meat is unseasoned.

>since im vegan
not helping the stereotype are you?

Ribs.