Digibyte core released

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/965792518032973824?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^3

#DigiByte v6.16.1 Release summary: Worlds 1st #SegWit GUI wallet! Over 100,000 lines of code changed. 3 new GUI Themes (White, Blue, Black). Speed enhancements. New $DGB address prefix "dgb1" to prevent sending to wrong #blockchain. On par with $BTC 0.16. #P2SH changed '3' to 'S'

Development ongoing

Do you think the normies want to buy btc or ltc with 10k ea and maybe get 50k eoy, when they can just buy this pennie stock coin at 4 cents? It has grown faster than btc even when it has not been covered in media and it will continue to do so.

We should still be pumping this as long as btc has future.

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/rumors-true-western-union-experiments-ripples-xrapid/
tribune.com.pk/story/1638196/8-saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-deal-use-ripple/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-25/ripple-wants-xrp-to-be-bitcoin-for-banks-if-only-the-banks-wanted-it
blog.tradimo.com/news/santander-to-launch-ripple-payments-app
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ripple worth 1k$

You fucking shitting me?

Ripple 1k$, saged.

This forecast makes no sense. Once BTC loses the top spot, it will plummet into obscurity. There is no middle ground here.

The big secret people don't know is that ripple is going to destroy a shit ton of XRP this year. Probably all they have in escrow.

>Ripple
>1k

LOL
I hope so dude but come on now

>market cap
Kys newfag

Are you retarded ?
97 732 837 ETH available
39 009 215 838 XRP available
>muh XRP 1000$
>muh 39.000 billion marketcap

are you spewing another fud regarding XRP?

I recommend:

>Bitcoin x2.5
>Ripple x+300
>Ripple is currently third in MC
Lol

Western Union moved 80B USD of customer money in 2017.

Use your brains.

>Ripple 1k
>Digibyte 400
God I wish

WE

I'm currently holding DGB, but mate, it only goes down while the others go up

XRP is no 1. coin traded on eastern markets right now.

lol. the most dgb could ever be is $1. and that's stretching it. ripple could never go above $10

Why would anyone use Cripple, when they can just move fiat through a LINK oracle, without any conversion?

Because Ripple is already being tested by shitload of banks? First mover advantage? It's also a normie magnet.

I mean, 1k$ seems absurd, but I'm sure there's still room for growth regarding Ripple.

kek, nice delusion Link will ever be capable of doing anything like that, even with the fact that Arc has now obsoleted the whole Oracle concept

this

There is literally 0 growth room for Cripple.
Not a single bank has tested it. Only western union is claimed to be testing it.
Banks don't want cripple, because the banks use SWIFT. And SWIFT runs on LINK. LINK has already won, you retarded faggot.

That's thje whole point of LINK, brainlet. To move fiat through a blockchain without conversion. That's the reason SWIFT is working with them. SWIFT does 90% of world bank transfers.

if ripple is actually used by the banks, the minimum they'd need is about $2 ripple for usage. $10 is if they went all in.
but they're only testing it. and very slowly. probably just testing it to see how to build their own system.

but seeing as JPM made their own coin, other banks will follow suit. they're not going to make ripple rich as fuck when they can make themselves rich as fuck.

>but they're only testing it
There is literally no source for that. No bank ever has claimed to be testing that shitcoin.

Ripple was already overpriced at $0.25

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/rumors-true-western-union-experiments-ripples-xrapid/

>Western Union CEO Hikmet Ersek told Bloomberg that the Ripple experiments are part of a larger exploration of blockchain technologies: “We are looking especially in the processing settlement and working capital optimization, also in the regulation part, on the compliance part on the blockchain capabilities. And we do test, we do have some tests with Ripple.”

>Ripple released a statement on February 14: “We’ve been testing different products with Western Union for a while. We’re excited about our work towards a pilot implementation of xRapid, which uses XRP in payment flows.”

>Uses XRP in payment flows

>On its official website, Ripple explains xRapid as a solution for “payment providers and other financial institutions who want to minimize liquidity costs while improving their customer experience.” xRapid trades XRP tokens against local currencies to cheaply and quickly provide liquidity in international transfers.

>MoneyGram, another global money transfer service, adopted xRapid in January, causing a spike in the price of XRP tokens.

>JPM made their own coin
Uh no they didn't, you're 99% referring to that scam that has been circulating on Veeky Forums a while ago.

Feel free to do whatever you want with your money tho, I'm of an opinion that Ripple is too big to fall atm and that I should stop blindly following whatever Veeky Forums shills.

Kill yourself.
tribune.com.pk/story/1638196/8-saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-deal-use-ripple/

Western Union is not a bank, faggot. It's a 3rd world money transfer service.
Not a single bank is testing that shitcoin, brainlet.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Ok buddy.

if you guys can do one good thing in your lives, talk to your fellow linkies, let them know how it all turns out.

That's an absolute lie, and the source for that is Cripple. SA central bank denied that.
Everyone knows SAMA is working with Jibrel, how stupid can you be?

>partnerships
big fat meme that every shitcoin has to cling on to
>experimenting
doesn't imply they're using the tokens, they're using the underlying technology
come back when banks are actually using the XRP tokens (they won't)

>all sources come from Ripple itself
Nice proof there, I can produce an ERC20 token and claim I'm partnered with Rotschilds too.

>SA central bank denied that.
Now you provide the source faggot.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-25/ripple-wants-xrp-to-be-bitcoin-for-banks-if-only-the-banks-wanted-it

B T F O

>SWIFT

... so how much does that SWIFT payment cost user?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>January 25
>literally using old news as an "argument"
>one source vs various others
You LINKfaggots really are the most pathetic degenerates on this board. Unironically end your life to spare yourself from more embarrassment.
>inb4 pretending to be retarded

>... so how much does that SWIFT payment cost user?
0.0000001 LINK for the node operator.

>literally no source other than Ripple
Okay, delusional faggot. See you when your shitcoin is at 10 sats, no later than this summer.

>getting proved wrong over and over again
>no u s-s-see you at 10 sats
Imagine coping this hard. You didn't have to make it this easy to expose you for the retard you are lmao

>getting proved wrong
Show me statement from a single bank about Ripple. Statements of ripple don't count as proof of anything, but your delusion.
Also you should go back to plebbit, you retarded newfag. cripple is hated here qand everyone holding it is automatically considered a subhuman retard. Which you are, by the way.

>Also you should go back to plebbit, you retarded newfag. cripple is hated here qand everyone holding it is automatically considered a subhuman retard. Which you are, by the way
>misspelling
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I can practically imagine you typing this as tears of frustration run down your face.
If their claim is false why is it being reported by various news sources without the central bank denying it? They had 5+ days to do it. Stay mad, I know we're living in your head rent free.

Right. Stay poor and tell me we didn't warn you, newfag brainlet.

blog.tradimo.com/news/santander-to-launch-ripple-payments-app

>R-R-Right
There's the words of defeat I was looking for. Catch ya later loser, try to not think too much about me.

Digibyte is dead. it crashed from 2000 sats to less than 100 sats in a few months. 96% loss. Jared should die and digibyte removed from earth for causing economic mayhem

To all the faggots there, of course the prediction is fucked up.
>btc undervalued
>ltc undervalued
>ripple terribly overvalued
>digibyte??

Hard to say about dgb, it might explode due to the most rational difficulty management, algorithm structure, decentralization and huge community. 3rd parties will be able to offer digibyte/stellar based instant settlement like xrp without terribly expensive systems like Ripple, and people don't want to put any more money into this jews premined pocket.

there are no forecasts for crytpo not even all the whales and their mother could foretell wth crypto will be in 1 year from now much less 2

>digibyte is dead
>insert meme frog here

I guess you bought at top? Dont worry, it'll be okay.

LOLD

I love DGB, just mining it all day boys. Cya at the moon.

Whoever wrote this forecast doesn't even have a basic understanding of marketcaps.

Bitcoin - $460B marketcap
Eth = $719B marketcap
Ripple = $40 TRILLION marketcap
LTC = $44B marketcap
DGB = $4,105.527T marketcap
That's 4 QUADRILLION 105 TRILLION 527 billion

WTF, and I thought the Ripple marketcap was already ridiculous.

As if someone just assumed BTC doesn't grow much and alts have higher growth potential, and just extrapolated prices out of their ass.

I remember the DGB meme, was quite fun while it lasted.

But will it return?

I’ve not seen such dumb.

>DGB = $4,105.527T

And you do? Dgb would have a 4 trillion mc with the circulating supply of today, you monkey...

Almost believed it until I saw Ripple's price.

What a fucking joke.

50 bucks xrp wil make kojak great again on this board. can't wait

*wojak, my bad lol