Vechain is about to moon

>Rebranding in 8 days
>Mainnet coming soon

Whales have been bashing this token so they can buy it cheap. Dont let them outplay you again. You have been warned, pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-technical-ama-hardware-questions-part-1-ce7a5f19c3e1
youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mainnet is in June. I have 40K of them and I know it's going to dump in the months between rebrand and mainnet.

Yeah it might hit $20 or $30 but time and a lack of actual use outside of speculation right now will lead to a dump.

I've been pushing more of my ETH into VEN lately. Probably my best long term hold as far as alts go. Bought all the way from like $9 down to when it was at like $4 the other week. I'd buy at $9 all day everyday if I had to.

happy to hold

My body is ready. 44k and bought 90% of them at 1.7
This is my ticket to making it.

mirin
got only 1200
tfw too poor for masternode

huh I haven't seen bashing, only shilling
I guess it worked as it's now 25% of my portfolio though

So am I. People just need to understand in the months to come that yes it will go down before shooting back up near June.

Assuming there is no PBOC or public endorsement by the Chinese government.

we will se 8.54$ tonight

There will be a BMW and other partnership announcements
I'm not risking this

No we won't pajeet

After the ven moon you will have a lot of money. Then it is time for your masternodes.

I don't think you understand. Yes it will go up. In the intervening months though we will hit $6 again because people are impatient. Don't sell and just hold and everything will be alright.

Goddamn I‘m jelly. „Only“ have 16k but that‘s quite okay as well I guess. Just wish I didn‘t FOMO into ICX, those bags are heavy and I‘d be at like 22k if I put that into VeChain

I think it'll drump pretty hard when it's pumping this hard already. I'm selling the news and buying back at a lower price.

How are you going to time it? Just selling immediately before the event, or how long?

I'll probably look for a juicy spot within about 6 hours of the rebrand. It should be pretty high around then, don't worry about catching the peak, if it dumps hard you're still making a good amount of profit.

And aren'y you concerned about some huge bombshell being dropped during the event?

>priced in
Gonna dump on rebrand

I'm a littleness concerned that it's already pumping desu. I'm going to have my finger on that trigger if they have no special announcement at the end of the event

>traderfags dump before rebranding
>sunny lu comes out with mindblowing new partnerships
>price skyrockets
>traderfags BTFO

I am worried. I'm just being realistic that this insane pump of 70% in a week can't go on forever.

People said the same about plenty of other coins these past few years.

>help Im making too much money

mindbelowing*

>insane pump of 70% in a week
It's still down almost 30% from ATH. wtf are you talking about. It's only recovering

Its priced in
Also this shit tracks wine.
FUCKING WINE.

dont fall for this chinese scam and artificial papers based on "rebranding"

*artificial pumps

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above 1$ eoy. just being realistic

stay poor faggot

People are only happy when they are losing, desu. It's all they know

i love wine. the best stuff comes in a silver bag. GOONLYF BAYYYYBE

Have they officially announced BMW yet?

No. It isn't priced in.

huge fan but sunny raped my grandson

BMW

>medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-technical-ama-hardware-questions-part-1-ce7a5f19c3e1
>"Addressing the concerns of the community on perceived competitors and so-called competing projects"
>"so-called competing projects"

Walties just got shafted by Sunny Lu's almighty Thor cock

Kind of tired of VENChads always turning this into a VEN vs Walton thing.
Sunny's obviously fucking the whole crypto market.

Coin of the year 2018

It's because Walties are the only ones shitting on VEN. Here's how it normally goes:

>"Heh, I hope you know VEN is overvalued and they don't have great tech"
>"Oh, why's that?"
>"Because I own Waltoncoin and I'm really salty"

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k