>don't want to eat alone either

What do?

invite me

I'm in the same boat mang.

>liking chinese buffet

Why

Veeky Forums meetup when

Guilty pleasure

Go alone at lunchtime no one gives a shit.

just skip the buffet and order a platter of greasey shit to go. Rush home and stuff that FUCKING face until you are sweating soy sauce ma main mang.

You're right, lunch is different. But I don't work anywhere nearby one and can only go on weekends

A not-shit Chinese buffet will have a wide variety of decent-to-good food for like $10 at lunch. Being able to eat a lot of different food for that price isn't bad at all.

>Veeky Forums meetup when

Yeah fucking right, that's all I need. Just waiting around for the first person to mention go za

>Hey, I know this great local place with shitty za I'm going to try and convince you is good
I can see it already

my dad loves buffets so It's a thing if we have been working on the house or something all day and cease to give a fuck what qualifies as "food'

There are several by-weight (as opposed to AYCE) Chinese buffets near my former office. Find a by-weight place and you won't look so sad eating there.
Actually, I ate at my fav by-weight buffet recently because I was in the area and had a strong hankering for their weirdly delicious grease-food.

Or, actually, most AYCE buffets do by-weight take-away, if you just want to eat the stuff but don't want to sit in the place to do it.

I go to the Chinese buffet in my town by myself all the time. No fucking shame, bitch. They have a qt waitress who smiles at me everytime too.

are you me
we have the same life, mane

noice. welcome to /baseddads/

literally no one fucking cares if you are eating alone

what do you think normal people do during lunch breaks or want some alone time?

>what do you think normal people do during lunch breaks
Everybody in my office eats at their desk. I'm the only one that eats in our break room.
People kind of give me a weird look when they come in to use the microwave and see me sitting at the table eating my lunch.

There's a Chinese place near my office that does a buffet.
Their buffet is shit, but their cooked-to-order stuff is pretty good.

I wonder if they just put all the cheap shit on the buffet and save the good stuff for the actual paying customers.

You're autistic if you think people really care. If anything they probably just think you look lonely or some shit user.

Just go a pretend you're talking to an invisible person the whole time. Order for two. No one will bother you.

Find the buffets that the Mexican construction workers go to. Thats how you know its good shit.

See:

Eating alone can be boss. Fucking neckbeards I swear...don't worry you ARENT going to miss out on your fucking 10/10 waifu by eating alone.

How do you get your money's worth at buffets? Feels like a waste to eat the same amount I would at any other restaurant, but it's hard for me to pig out.

>Feels like a waste to eat the same amount I would at any other restaurant

That's just a silly mental block in your head. Food is about more than just bulk volume. I look at it as being able to enjoy a variety of foods rather than just ordering one dish & a side or two.

Holy hell. In college my buddies and I would punish our local chinese buffets. I feel your pain, OP.

Just go alone
Most people who eat at buffets are disgusting fat and poor people
What does it matter when they think of you're
They're disgusting, fat and poor

Nobody gives a shit, relax. This applies to a lot of the crap people worry about.

Weekends also have a lunch time.

They don't know when you work. Nor do they fucking care.

>buffet
>not-shit
choose one