Have you ever crashed a stranger's party to eat their food ?

Have you ever crashed a stranger's party to eat their food ?

no.

I only front as the balloon guy, I'm really there to eat all the ethnic foods.

What is all of that? (besides the grapes)

What, you're just walking past a house that seems like it's having a party and think 'I wonder what their food is like'?
Yeah, I do it all the time

is that fried chicken, grapes, a shitload of pita bread and mashed potatos?

Heh. Chicken tikka done right, hummus, pita and grapes.

A bit too much pita, but I didn't make the plate, the mom saved it for me so I could enjoy it after the balloons.

thats adorable

Goofy or the food?

Cuz that goofy hat is crazy creepy.

the goofy, user
how is it creepy?

yea, it was a work mates party i overheard and caught a ride with another workmate who wasnt invited

thats fucking cool

I s'pose it's a matter of perspective.

I'll stop posting balloons, don't want to derail it anymore.

Well, this thread took a turn for the pleasant.

One time on a field trip to the beach in high school I snuck over to a community party they were having and ate a few hot dogs. I mingled perfectly for about ten minutes and came back. That night i got the succ, true story

>walking home
>see a house party going on
>go inside, introduce myself, exchange pleasantries
>go through 2 plates of food and 2 beers
>slip out
>go home
>nap

its that easy

In college, all the time.
It started with just crashing house parties for beer and whatever, but as I got more broke I got riskier going to parties or any event on campus. There was this one "fancy" event hall. Put on a suit and went to so many invite only shindigs with food. Met my girlfriend there, she was a server and didn't rat me out after seeing me there at least once a week.

If it's a party full of asians/mexicans, you probably won't be able to sneak in as you will be spotted right away for being white. But they'll give you food if you ask nicely.

looks like they orgot to cook the tikka

What to do if you have been caught?

You go directly to jail, the fuck you think?

You don't get caught. You walk in, walk around, walk up to a few people. Be like "hey! Brian! Sup!" And give him a hug. Everyone just assumes someone else knows you. Grab some food and booze, walk out before anyone realizes they've been had.

Shock and awe, motherfuckers.