Hey cu/ck/s

Hey cu/ck/s,
>be me
> buy boughta buncha oatmeal
>idk what to put in it

share tips & tricks

pic unrelated

A bit of cinnamon and maple syrup

Why is that man wearing a g string. and why is your post so fucking stupid.

Lol, better reply than mine. At least I was trying to be helpful to OP

that's a girl. are you low T?

Peanut butter and honey. Dat sweet and salty

Cook in water. If you made them right, your oats will be cooked and not watery. While hot, I like to pour in about 1/2 cup of almond milk, some ground cinnamon, and a tiny amount of sugar.

Along with about 100 calories of fruit (either 1 apple, 1 navel orange, 1 slice of pineapple), this gives me enough energy for a few hours.

Add sliced peaches when they're in season. Fresh (or frozen) berries are also good.

chocolate & peaut utter

put in raisins while the oatmeal is still really hot

Instant oatmeal, hot water, dash of salt.

are you a fat american trying to lose weight or are you eating for flavor and have no need to restrict calories and flavor?

i eat that shit plain.

I'm actually a bodybuilder so ideally I'd eat it with no added calories but some fructose from fruits are fine. Just wanted some opinions beyond the usual honey and sugar or salt / butter shit.

This, just add milk and eat. You get used to it.

not even, familias. i do straight water and oats.

i cook my oatmeal in almond milk and add in a sliced banana while its still cooking, stir frequently and banana breaks down/emulsifies so its just really sweet banana flavored oatmeal. at the end, add cinnamon/vanilla extract/dash of salt to make it extra banana bread-y. i also top my oatmeal with a spoonful of almond butter.

Eurofag reporting in.

Is there any difference between porridge and oatmeal?
I eat porridge every morning, cooked with water then I add a banana and some Other Fruits

porridge is a style of steal cut oats that takes about 30 minutes to prepare and can be enjoyed with just milk and cinnamon, it has a nutty slightly sweet flavor

most Americans eat rolled oats aka instant oats that cook in about 3 minutes into a tasteless pasty soup that requires some kind of sweetener

Well, i just put normal oats with some hot water together and After like 5 min its ready...

Pic related

here e.g. With some Protein whey, Milk and banana

looks like shit

It's too hot in the summer to eat oatmeal, so if I use any between May-September at all, they go into cookies and granola, mostly. I also grind them into flour to use in conjunction with strong flour to make bread.